Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-18-2011, 08:44 AM
Passionate Fan

Is that Zooey Deschanel with him?
Old 05-18-2011, 10:29 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiechic (View Post)
Cool answer, Blue Universe. Yes, I was glad about his anger towards Walter getting less as the season progressed as well. I suppose "the edge" that I was referring to was his shady past. The exgirlfriend that showed up, etc. That side of him, that was hinted in the pilot. It started to vanished by the middle of the season and was gone by the end.
I guess his "bad guy" days disappeared with his resentment towards Walter. However, he must have kept contact with some of his weird connections, because they were always ready to help him with the cases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conway1 (View Post)
Yes, she is
Old 05-18-2011, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conway1 (View Post)

I don’t know. The Deschanel I know is the one from Bones and it’s not this one.
Old 05-18-2011, 10:36 AM
Banned

Excuse me? All the pain Peter caused Olivia?

Quote:
I'm also curious to the concept of, "How much pain has Peter caused Olivia over the last three seasons?" Now, who is she without ever having experienced that? What kind of shifts will the characters make without Peter in our lives? But simultaneously how are we going to find him?

Read more: 'Fringe' season four spoilers from Anna Torv & John Noble - PopWrap
Oh who cares about Walter, John Scott, Walternate who tried to freaking kill you!

'Fringe' season four spoilers from Anna Torv & John Noble - PopWrap

Thanks Anna.
Old 05-18-2011, 11:05 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshandChristinaCursed (View Post)
Excuse me? All the pain Peter caused Olivia?

Oh who cares about Walter, John Scott, Walternate who tried to freaking kill you!

'Fringe' season four spoilers from Anna Torv & John Noble - PopWrap

Thanks Anna.
Well, it's an opinion As far as I know, Josh is not a fan of the pairing, either. If that's what she thinks about Peter, that's OK. If her wish is to break up Peter and Olivia to hook her up with Lincoln, why not? It's an option
Old 05-18-2011, 04:27 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshandchristinacursed (View Post)
excuse me? All the pain peter caused olivia?

Oh who cares about walter, john scott, walternate who tried to freaking kill you!

'fringe' season four spoilers from anna torv & john noble - popwrap

thanks anna.
lol
Old 05-18-2011, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The title is so true and brilliant!
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 05-18-2011, 06:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelBelle2 (View Post)
The title is so true and brilliant!
Definitely
Old 05-19-2011, 01:20 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the photo. Yes, that is Zooey with him. She has a new Fox comedy starting this year. They look cute together.

If that's the end of P/O, then make it the end. If they want to hook up Olivia/Lincoln, I'm fine with that. Just don't do it and then have her go back to Peter later. No thanks. Bring in someone new for Peter then. We got fresh blood with Lincoln, so I think new female blood would also be welcome. At the moment we only have Olivia. I don't see Astrid as having that sort of relationship with Peter. (I'd love them to increase her screentime in other ways though). I think by bringing in someone new for him outside of the group, would round out Peter more. We'd get to know him more I think. If the Peter we know is gone and they go into a different timestream with a different Peter, then introducing someone new to the show for Peter would work really well. It would fit into the new reset of the show.

However, got no idea what they will do in season 4. One of the producers of Lost, thought that Peter might be an observer next season, after watching the finale.
Old 05-19-2011, 02:17 AM
Obsessed Fan

Well said, aussiechic! I'm all for a new female character as a love interest for Peter, but I don't want her (or anyone else for that matter) to steal screentime from Astrid. I think she deserves some focus after three seasons of very little character development. I wish they had given some hints of attraction between her and Peter, but I think they love each other as friends and nothing more

A new female character would be fun, but I hope it's not an Amy Jessup kind of character. They should shake it up a little by bringing in someone, who isn't working for the FBI or the government. Oh, and they shouldn't make her a villain. That is, of course, if they are willing to get a new female in the show

I've read that theory of Peter as an Observer quite often lately. I'm not sure I like it, because Josh would have to shave his head and eyebrows but if they bring Josh back as an observer, a new female as a love interest wouldn't be necessary, would it?
Old 05-19-2011, 03:06 AM
Obsessed Fan

I imagine josh so serious that moves his head slowly like the observers!

The idea of peter as an observer is funny but i don't think this is what the producers have in store for him ( i don't want peter bald!! ). I always thought that somehow Peter has a special connection with the observers since his birth. I don't think he's a rogue, but maybe someone even more important. Someone in the upper level compared to the observers. Maybe after the creation of the bridge, the obsevers brought peter back to his original state.
Old 05-19-2011, 03:31 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade86 (View Post)
I imagine josh so serious that moves his head slowly like the observers!
BWAHAHAHAHA! Now I can't take that image off my head

Quote:
The idea of peter as an observer is funny but i don't think this is what the producers have in store for him ( i don't want peter bald!! ). I always thought that somehow Peter has a special connection with the observers since his birth. I don't think he's a rogue, but maybe someone even more important. Someone in the upper level compared to the observers. Maybe after the creation of the bridge, the obsevers brought peter back to his original state.
I seriously hope the producers don't make him an observer. It would be hilarious for a short while, but right now I can't see how that would make sense.
Old 05-19-2011, 04:53 AM
Banned

It makes you wonder if ella, Olivia's niece, would still be alive if peter never existed. If it wasn't for peter and his inside connections, they wouldn't have found out she was a target. It would interesting to see if Olivia loses ella.
Old 05-19-2011, 05:23 AM
Extreme Fan

Oh, cool. Somebody likes my idea. I agree that it should be somebody not in the FBI circle, Blue Universe. I really liked the fact that Bolivia was going out with Frank and that he had a different job, for example. I agree a woman villain would be awesome and they could introduce her as the new Peter's girlfriend and then intertwine her in the storyline. She could do some serious damage because she has access to the inner FBI circle.

I also wish we could have Astrid and Peter, but agree that they have been set up as friends now and I don't think that should change. Loved the hug she gave him before he went up to the machine. I really love how she cares for him so much. More interaction between Peter and Astrid is always on the top of my want list.

Maybe rather than be an Observer, Peter could assist them some how? I still don't know how that would work though.
Old 05-19-2011, 05:37 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshandChristinaCursed (View Post)
It makes you wonder if ella, Olivia's niece, would still be alive if peter never existed. If it wasn't for peter and his inside connections, they wouldn't have found out she was a target. It would interesting to see if Olivia loses ella.
Maybe someone else would have saved her In a way, Olivia experienced the loss of Ella, when she was over there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiechic (View Post)
Oh, cool. Somebody likes my idea. I agree that it should be somebody not in the FBI circle, Blue Universe. I really liked the fact that Bolivia was going out with Frank and that he had a different job, for example. I agree a woman villain would be awesome and they could introduce her as the new Peter's girlfriend and then intertwine her in the storyline. She could do some serious damage because she has access to the inner FBI circle.
Sorry, I meant I didn't want this hypothetical girlfriend to be a villain. Peter deserves a good woman, no? They could introduce a different woman as a villainess, though. I think that would be cool