Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2011, 01:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
You mean when they aren't watching other far superior teen dramas and stealing storylines?
I don't even have an answer to that but very funny

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 03-20-2011, 12:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

I just took one of those silly "which... character are you" quizzes and guess what? I came out as Silver!!
Old 03-20-2011, 07:30 PM
Elite Fan

Silver isn't that bad - most of the time she feels sorry while sleeping with your boyfriend
Old 03-22-2011, 08:46 AM
Master Fan

I really like Silver.

I'm sick of this hiatus already... They need to come back !!!
Old 03-22-2011, 01:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Silver isn't that bad - most of the time she feels sorry while sleeping with your boyfriend
It's not much but it's better then Navid. Man, I'm so disappointed with how he turned out.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 03-30-2011, 08:53 PM
Elite Fan

It's definitely a shame about Navid. I don't get why they had to tear him down to put them together? He's been nothing but there for Adrianna, but now he's completely cut off and cold - and I know Adrianna doesn't deserve him as a boyfriend the way she was acting but he knows her well enough to see through that.
Old 03-30-2011, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am hoping for continuity for the rest of this season, this show sucks at it.
Emily
Old 03-30-2011, 08:57 PM
Elite Fan

^ I think they're okay in the season itself, but once the season ends, it's like a whole new show next season.
Old 03-30-2011, 08:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know right? I expect all the characters to suddenly have new names at the begining of each season..
Emily
Old 04-05-2011, 06:19 PM
Elite Fan

If they all go off to college together, I won't mind them ~forgetting some of the high school stuff, but that's about it
Old 04-06-2011, 09:45 AM
Master Fan

As a whole this show plainly sucks. Past Liam & Annie, I can't... I don't see a damn couple worth my time on this show. And that blame mainly goes to lack of creative writing by the headwriter hack in RRKS. I hope she is never employed in primetime again.

"We're a badass team, remember?" - Ade
Old 04-18-2011, 08:20 PM
Master Fan

Six freaking weeks of setup and this was some of the worst common sense off the break writing I have ever watched.

Whether it's cartooning Adrianna, or just putting the viewers to sleep in some of the worst plots.

I ask how did Adrianna even get on that plane? She just popped up and it never was explained. Like ever.

More ridiculousness, Adrianna just picks a water bottle, randomly, fills it w/ tap water, the waiter sees this and is all like this is ok? First off water bottles cost money, especially in Mexico, 2nd no one in the freaking world is stupid enough to drink from a bottle that is already opened.

It gets worse, Ivy is tweaking off drugs she bought, they have Dixon talking to her, heart to heart moment, EXCUSE ME! hospital care is the first thing you need if that's going on. She doesn't know WTH she smoked.

People this gets even more nonsensical, Lannie I love you guys, but gimme a break, Liam has a mariachi band show up, hotel service to the 90210. Last I checked Liam is not rich. He's not loaded, so who paid for this service? Did he steal another coin?

IDK I try folks I really do. And Ade. being red stops a whole party? It's hard finding anything to like about this show. It really is. You can't have common sense w/ this show, it's like a bad soap. All the way up to the pill switching, which I guess thier the same type only not? same color capsules? how would Ade. know this?

"We're a badass team, remember?" - Ade
Old 04-19-2011, 11:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

So I am guessing teddy was the enchanted donkey?
Emily
Old 04-20-2011, 12:23 AM
Dedicated Fan

Can't Raj do anything else in his life than skateboarding???

PS - stormyweather2: your icon!! Veronica & JD!!
Old 04-20-2011, 02:59 AM
Elite Fan

Annie and Liam are dull - it's just been mentioned in a review about the show and I think that's the perfect word to describe them as characters. I don't hate them, they're just.. there. Liam has lost any spark he once had - and it wasn't to do with Naomi, it was to do with his interests and his demeanor and his lifestyle. Now he pouts, and whines, and plays ping pong. He used to drag race and wear leather and I'm so superficial but the Justin Bieber-esque man fringe he's working now is awful.

(I can't believe I looked up pictures of the Biebs for this)

Annie as a character is so dry. Even when she's happy and excited, it's never interesting or funny, she's just dull. I guess it could be the storyline she's working but I don't know, I think no matter how interesting her life is, she's never going to be interesting.

I find it a blessing in disguise that most of their scenes are together now, because I can use that time to do other things while waiting for someone/something more interesting to come on screen - and both of them together means they don't cut into the airtime too much.

That's the nicest thing I can say about them as characters at the moment - they don't take up too much airtime.

Last edited by heartlines; 04-20-2011 at 03:05 AM