Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2017, 01:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
I don't expect that at all because Victor is now the character who never did anything wrong because the last 7 years really didn't exist when it comes to Sally (certain characters. )
Not so sure about this since he'll apparently get caught trying to help Chloe get away.
Old 04-07-2017, 12:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I just finished watching Thursday and Friday (today) and FINALLY I am happy about Y&R again. I do not read spoilers so I never expect certain things to happen but the episodes kept me on the edge of my seat.

First I have to mention Phyllis & Billy scenes just WOW! I didn't see it happening, so they have this lingering love for one another still so this is obviously setting up to a Phyllis/Billy/Victoria triangle... seems like a great plan to bring up some ratings even though the fans ARE not split in the middle. I think 75% Philly and 25% Villy but this will be interesting! Finally the storyline is getting written the way I asked for it to be written months ago! Phyllis feelings for Billy never went away, she just sacrificed her own happpiness because she wanted Jack and Billy to repair their relationship and Billy to be with Victoria because she felt it should be this way....

THANK YOU SALLY!! first time I'm thanking her for LISTENING to the fans! this is not the early 1990s, 1980s or early 2000s, times have changed.

The whole Chloe reveal. Handlled perfectly! We got to see raw emotion and the acting from MCE was just so incredible. You just felt her pain with how naive she's been and how betrayed she was! when she found Adam ring it was just so sad and everything came back to her.

For the first time in awhile, THANK YOU NICK!!!
I love that he was tracking Chloe the whole time because he knew she killed Adam because of the evidence he found and when he saw Chloe waiting for someone, I just knew Victor was coming and I was just waiting and waiting and than BAM!! he appeared. I was like YESSS!!!!!!! I can't wait to see everything Nick hears in the next episode.

Finally my favorite Soap is back on track.
Old 04-08-2017, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

We need Philly again yay! I hope they get together again. Hot scenes! Thank you Sharon for telling Nick now he cares about his brother Adam that he is dead! Ugh Nick is so lame. Poor Chelsea is stuck with boring Nick.

Devon and Mariah just no! Chloe reval was good too.
Old 04-08-2017, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

The Chloe reveal was everything! So glad it's finally out in the open, I just hate how she left Bella, she fought so hard for revenge for Delia yet leaves Bella behind. I wonder if this will now cause Esther to go on a search for Bella's father?.

I cannot stand Nick especially with his concern for Adam when the two never fully got along but thank goodness he had a brain to track Chloe.

For the first time in a while I'm happy with YR
Old 04-08-2017, 08:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Haha, Quin. At first I didn't like this whole Nick being involved in the Adam investigation but when I watched it, I finally loved it. I think because he's going to find out about Victor's involvement.

My Shadam feelings definitely came back a bit though when Sharon said she loved Adam with all her heart at one time. ANd Nick getting Sharon involved because of her love for him. I did not see that one coming but before I liked Chadam, I was all for Shadam so I'll always love anything with them. lol

I think with Devon & Mariah, the romantic chemistry just isn't there for me, however, I don't mind them.
Old 04-14-2017, 12:54 PM
Master Fan

I think I called it weeks/months ago about some insta teens being on the horizon and what do ya know it's just been announced that Lily/Cane's twins arrive as insta teens at the end of May.
Old 04-14-2017, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I'm so PISSED off with that nonsense. Faith is suppose to be older than them. This whole thing is so stupid.

They might have great storylines but I'm not happy with this at all.

Also, I watched Y&R episodes Monday - Wednesday and it was an upset... It just bored me and didn't live up to the hype at all. Nikki GTFO, I don't believe anything coming out of your life.

I'm sorry but the Newmans SHOULD NOT turn their back on Victor since none of them treated Adam that great when he was alive. And they will all forgive him in like a month. lol This storyline is so bad.

Old 04-14-2017, 02:06 PM
Master Fan

^ I knew age ups were coming the moment Reed arrived and I bet he'll get paired with Lane's daughter. Faith should be aged too but the kid playing her they really seem to like (she's already multiple times Emmy nominated in the role) so that's probably the block on that age up imo.
Old 04-14-2017, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I just am not a fan of it right now.
That's just a bit to accept right now. lol

So, when we see Lane's kids again, will they suddenly just be coming home from college?

At least with Reed, he was off the show for a few years....
Old 04-14-2017, 02:46 PM
Master Fan

^ I've forgotten most of the article I read so I don't think ages were mentioned I'd assume they'll be Reed's age.
It'll probably be like the Ciara/Chase age and actor switch on Days.
Old 04-14-2017, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Young and The Restless has been so ridiculous to watch.
Nick is really one of the WORST characters to watch... I don't like Victor a lot of the times but Nick's only taking Faith from Victor for his own selfish reasons which proves yet again he's only a good father when it's convenient to him and when breaking news occurs. He did the same exact thing to Sharon.

Also, are they trying to build this Sharon and Victor father/daughter type relationship again? It sort of feels like it with Sharon feeling bad for Victor.

I'm just tired of all the Newmans right now. lol
Old 04-16-2017, 04:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

Also, are they trying to build this Sharon and Victor father/daughter type relationship again? It sort of feels like it with Sharon feeling bad for Victor.
They really are taking a step back in time if they're trying to go there after everything that's happen with those two.
Old 04-16-2017, 11:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
They really are taking a step back in time if they're trying to go there after everything that's happen with those two.
It seems Sharon is just getting a reset to who she use to be and all the relationships she had....

Sharon has always been that kind of character though, never hold her hate to a character long enough so it's nothing shocking about this for me.

I wonder if Sharon/Nick will be back together in less than a year at this pace.
Old 04-17-2017, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
I think I called it weeks/months ago about some insta teens being on the horizon and what do ya know it's just been announced that Lily/Cane's twins arrive as insta teens at the end of May.
I am so mad over that! Faith is older than them yet now they're teens while Faith sits home coloring . I'm guessing they want a teen scene but I'd assume Faith would then join in? I love lititle Aly but the aging makes no sense with Faith still being a kid.
Old 04-18-2017, 11:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
It seems Sharon is just getting a reset to who she use to be and all the relationships she had....

Sharon has always been that kind of character though, never hold her hate to a character long enough so it's nothing shocking about this for me.

I wonder if Sharon/Nick will be back together in less than a year at this pace.
She really is too kind and forgiving to alot of people who don't deserve it.