Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2014, 10:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

General Hospital Discussion Thread: So this show has a thing for exposures, tearing down characters, and throwing them under the bus. Sounds fun, eh?

Continue on...
Old 03-26-2014, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
He was just being straight with her about her hypocritical ways.
from one hypocrite to another? how tacky!
Old 03-26-2014, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by texas forever (View Post)

Quote:
I think he is referring to how Liz is too coward to admit that she loves someone and go after them but instead waits till they move on and then decides she wants them. She did it with Lucky and Jason back in 2006/7, she wanted Jason but string along Lucky, then Nikolas and Lucky when they both were trying to move on with Brooklyn and Siobhan. Then again with AJ and Nikolas and she might do it with Ric and Nikolas for all you know because her pattern never changes. She is very passive aggressive.
ok this I do agree with. She can't really be alone, ever. But then even when she has someone, she self-destructs? So idk.
Old 03-26-2014, 12:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by texas forever (View Post)
He basically said they were all a bunch of hypocrites though. I can't remember the exact line, but he said "What makes you think you're better than the rest of us?" So Nik isn't trying to say he is a goody two shoes. But, like I said before, no one in Port Charles is qualified to throw stones since they've all been cray-cray at one time or another.
Old 03-26-2014, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivating (View Post)
He basically said they were all a bunch of hypocrites though. I can't remember the exact line, but he said "What makes you think you're better than the rest of us?" So Nik isn't trying to say he is a goody two shoes. But, like I said before, no one in Port Charles is qualified to throw stones since they've all been cray-cray at one time or another.
they're all sipping that crazy juice in PC
Old 03-26-2014, 06:16 PM
Elite Fan

All of them are drinking the Kool Aid and coming back for seconds....and thirds....
Old 03-26-2014, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivating (View Post)
i know, i know! i just can't help myself when it comes to nik. he disgusts me. so does liz. although, becky looked effing gorgeous in that scene! and that dress!
Old 03-26-2014, 08:14 PM
Elite Fan

Becky is beyond gorgeous! Her hair and dress were magical.
Old 03-27-2014, 09:05 AM
Loyal Fan

Even though I felt Liz deserved it mostly, I am 100% certain Nik is going to apologize to her. It was a lot of misplaced anger, tbh.

I feel bad for Britt just being thrown out on her behind like that. I'm not Nik's biggest fan but I did really grow to love Britt/Nik :/
Old 03-27-2014, 09:20 AM
Passionate Fan

I'm not sorry for Brit.
However, the actress receives much kudos from me for doing such a good job with her character.
Brit waffled between spoiled brat and abused child. She is who she is because of her upbringing and lack of affection from her parents. Gah, they wanted a boy, so they ignored and mistreated Britt.
But she did get to become a doctor, so at least she had money from her bad parents.

I never trusted Britt's feeling for her son because of her cold and callus ways. Apparently she grew to love him. She says it was because of Nikolaus's love for her that she changed. But she didn't change much, just in her feeling to Nik and Ben imo.
Old 03-27-2014, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Did Nikolas read Britt for filth today? I missed it.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 03-28-2014, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

^Yes, he did and told her that she's on her own.

You wanna bet that AJ spilled all the secrets to Carly before he passed out and Carly would be on Sonny's team, not telling anyone about what happened? I think that she would have sided with Sonny over AJ even if to lie to Michael about it. I hope that she'll know about who killed Connie because I AM SO OVER Ava already. Sigh.
Old 03-30-2014, 11:45 AM
Passionate Fan

What I saw, AJ did not spill all his guts to her. Just that Sonny shot him and something about Ava. He didn't say that Ava had shot Connie, yet.

I hope he does and everyone feels very guilty for bashing him so much.
I want everyone to feel guilty for AJ bashing undeservedly.
Old 03-30-2014, 01:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysterious Island Girl (View Post)
I hope he does and everyone feels very guilty for bashing him so much.
I want everyone to feel guilty for AJ bashing undeservedly.
yeah I wouldn't hold my breath for that... I have long since accepted that AJ will be treated like crap by most people, most of the time and they won't feel bad about it, even if they were wrong (and Carly is leading that particular parade)
Sarah [youtube]
Old 03-30-2014, 02:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Sonny is going to look like a fool when he realizes that Ava's the one who killed Connie.
Bellarke- She Is ll Murven- Are you okay? Are You? ll Klaroline- However long it takes ll Polar- Nothing Else Matters ll Olicity- It was red ll* I wanna be your endgame/I wanna be your first string/I wanna be your A-Team/I wanna be your endgame, endgame *
Closed Thread   Post New Thread