Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2019, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Gotta be honest, Brooke has gotten on my nerve the last few years but THIS WEEK! this week I was sold on Brooke. I loved Brooke for standing her ground in stating she will not allow Thomas around Douglas....

Brooke is 100% right because Thomas gaslighted his son and told him to forget about the death of Caroline (his real ma) and see Hope as his real mother... I don't think he's stabled to raise his son right now! and Ridge YEARS AGO!!! felt the same way about Thomas since he viewed Thomas a a rapist and didn't want Thomas a part of Douglas life so I don't see the issue.

And Flo is terrible.:rolleyes; I don't care how much of a victim they try to write her as but she's as bad and terrible as Reese! I loved Brooke for laying the truths to Shauna.
Old 09-13-2019, 12:55 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Well, Brooke complains a lot from what I've seen, which is not near as much as you, so yeah I can see how that turns people off. Ridge passed out on a chair that didn't look too comfortable today. Hopefully he'll get himself together soon.
Old 09-14-2019, 05:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

I'm gonna be in the minority I actually like Flo, despite what she did to Hope, Steffy. Liam and most importantly Beth I like the character. I think she can be redeemed one day. She wanted to come clean and Thomas basically threatened her, no she shouldn't have done it but there's something about her.
Old 09-14-2019, 08:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I will disagree, she should've came out MONTHS before Thomas found out... she originally threatened Zoe not to tell anyone! and than the story got turned around to everyone threatning Flo for she can be viewed as a victim.

I would've enjoyed Flo more if she was portrayed as a villain and not a victim.

Like right now I am sure she's going to do something to save someone and everyone will start to love her... the blant favatorism towards her character is what upsets me.

There wasn't even a 0.1% chance that Ridge wasn't going to take that deal to not get her out of jail because you know... Flo can't pay for any crime she committed.

Even Shauna saying, "Flo lost everything."/??? What has she lost? She has her freedom, she still got her 50k which she got from kidnapped Beth and the world doesn't know the terrible thing she's done... oh and she's STILL related to the Logans so will eventually gets forgiven... and Wyatt clearly still loves her.

They are writing her like she was this innocent girl who got manipulated into committing a crime which wasn't the case. She could've told way before Thomas got into this.

So they day they stop writing Flo as this victim... if I can remember correctly, Flo had this secret SIX MONTHS before Thomas found out... it wasn't a few weeks... so this whole, "Thomas threatened me from telling the truth." speech just does not fly.
Old 09-16-2019, 02:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Like right now I am sure she's going to do something to save someone and everyone will start to love her... the blant favatorism towards her character is what upsets me.
I’ve honestly been thinking baby Beth will get sick and it’ll be Flo who saves her, that would be her redemption. My moms been saying that for months too so it’ll be interesting to see what and how it is done.

I don’t know even despite it all I like her, I mean so many soaps have baby switch stories and they’re forgiven and redeemed etc that I kind of can’t wait to see what Flos is. The actress is amazing and I loved when Hope went off on her. I just hope it’s a good one and not just one day all is forgiven.
Old 09-16-2019, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Well I am not shocked if that will happen since it's so predictable.

I'm okay with forgiven if it wasn't so forced and that's what I feel has happened. They made Thomas involved in this storyline just to get Flo off the hook. Zoe and Emma were FIRED just for keeping a secret and Flo most likely will be forgiven and working with the company. The obvious favoritism in this storyline is what is upsetting me and why I can't root for Flo.
Old 09-16-2019, 11:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^If not jail time I do think she needs some sort of punishment the way Zoe and Xander had and I do believe Thomas should go down for Emma’s murder. I’m sure Bill and others will help make sure she’s punished somehow I just don’t know how because jail would be the given .
Old 09-17-2019, 02:00 PM

Well, in order for their to be jail time he'd still need to get his day in court & I'm curious to see how he'd do under oath if he did testify. Of course this is the U.S. justice system & it's anyone's guess how that would ultimately conclude. It was nice to see Ridge sober again on today's episode. I like his scenes with Shauna, though I know that's not everyone's cup of tea.
Old 09-17-2019, 04:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

As I mentioned I'm still upset that the writers had to drag Thomas into this storyline just to make characters like Flo look better.

So I don't care... Flo is just my fast forward button right now.
Old 09-18-2019, 01:45 PM

I don't understand people sometimes. On today's episode, Shauna already told Flo about her night with Ridge, but still wants it to be kept a secret. OK. A good way to have done that is not tell anyone. I know that they are close, but geez. She didn't need to go in detail about what happened. Oh well I guess. My guess is that Beth will find out about what happened sooner than later. Perhaps in the next month. I don't know how long people tend to keep secrets for on this show yet.
Old 09-18-2019, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Are you mixing Beth up with another character? Beth is the baby.
And I am with you on how stupid some secret stuff happens on Soaps. Lol
Old 09-19-2019, 08:04 PM

Oops. I meant Brooke. I haven't seen much of Beth then & missed today's episode, but did read a recap of it. I'll try to watch it later.
Old 09-20-2019, 08:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I haven't watched this week yet, I will later on today.
Old 09-20-2019, 03:46 PM

I saw today's episode. It was interesting. I won't spoil it for you if you haven't watched, but let me know when you do catch it.
Old 09-20-2019, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I am so over the Logan show.
So tired of Katie having a health crisis ANYTIME she's with Bill... she never has health issues when she's with anyone else but she mysteriously has it anytime she's with Bill. It's the same old storytelling for their relationship and I am simply over it.

So it doesn't take a rocket science to know who will be Katie's savior.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread