Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-09-2011, 07:20 AM
Master Fan

Chi McBride was in House's season 8 premiere

Quote:
A bit of annoying set-up, in that someone is always out to get House. It started in season one with Chi McBride’s character, then the DEA agent, and now, chances are, we’ll have Mendelson’s cronies on him. But it’s a typical House plotline.
source

Quote:
Q: I saw that the main actor from "Human Target" is now on the NBC show "Harry's Law," but what has become of his co-stars?

Chi McBride (Winston) is providing the voice of superspy Nick Fury in "Ultimate Spider-Man," an animated series that will air on Disney XD in 2012. He also guest starred on an episode of the legal drama "Suits" that aired in September and had a recurring role in the now-canceled medical drama "Hawthorne."
source
Old 10-09-2011, 05:07 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I don't know that he actually was in House, I think that that's talking about how he was the first person to be out to get House all the way back in Season One. But I wasn't sure, which was why I never posted that. I'll found out soon enough though, as it starts here on Friday

Thanks for posting that part of the interview which says what Chi is doing

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-09-2011, 05:43 PM
Master Fan

Ohhh he's back on House? That's good. (even though I don't watch it )
Old 10-09-2011, 05:51 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Maybe I will let you all know on Friday if he really is . That article confuses me

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-12-2011, 06:17 PM
Master Fan

Okay
Old 10-13-2011, 12:06 PM
Master Fan

Oh I misunderstood the article I think, I thought it said It started in season eight with Chi McBride’s character
Old 10-13-2011, 04:10 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I did at first too, but I'm now not sure what it meant . Not too much longer until it airs here though & I can find out (less than 12 hours)

Edit: He wasn't in the episode

Chelle » join GTmy art

Last edited by shinebrighterxx; 10-14-2011 at 03:51 AM
Old 10-16-2011, 05:20 AM
Master Fan

Old 10-16-2011, 05:25 AM
Graphics Team Manager

So sad , I wish he was

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-18-2011, 06:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

I was watching some reruns of Psych last week and one of the episodes so happened to be one where Chi McBride guest stars.

The entire time I was watching that episode, I was expecting Chuck, Olive, or Ned to pop up! (Psych is so easily crossover-able. They must do it to taunt me…)

That's kind of besides the point. I wanted to highlight the following scene. SEE - even other shows want to emulate PD! It's pretty funny how McBride always needs to be seated in the middle for symmetry because he's such a big fella.

Anyway, it was a highly enjoyable ep and I owe quite a bit of that to Mr. Chi McBride.
Old 12-20-2011, 03:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
That's kind of besides the point. I wanted to highlight the following scene. SEE - even other shows want to emulate PD! It's pretty funny how McBride always needs to be seated in the middle for symmetry because he's such a big fella.
True

I didn't know he was in Psych Which episode was he in?
Old 12-20-2011, 09:23 AM
Elite Fan

This guy just turns up everywhere. I admit though, I stopped watching House after Season 5 I think and never watched Psych so I never would have known.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 12-20-2011, 10:11 AM
Master Fan

He's so Emerson in that pic . Or maybe that's just Chi

I've seen Psych a few times. What kind of character did he play?
Old 12-21-2011, 08:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow, those pics look similar
Old 12-22-2011, 07:36 AM
Elite Fan

Who did he play in House again?

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove