Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-22-2011, 11:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

He was that guy that took control of the hospital back in S1 (my mom watches the show, so that's how I know that )
Old 12-22-2011, 03:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

RE: Psych question.

McBride was in a Season 5 episode entitled "Ferry Tale" (can't recall the episode number). He played a prison guard of 4 convicts on a ship.

The two pics TOTALLY look similar. It reminded me of the PD scene as soon as I saw it in Psych.
Old 12-22-2011, 07:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoCynic (View Post)
McBride was in a Season 5 episode entitled "Ferry Tale" (can't recall the episode number). He played a prison guard of 4 convicts on a ship.
That sounds funny
Old 12-23-2011, 08:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
RE: Psych question.

Thanks
Old 01-03-2012, 03:42 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Those pics do look similar

He may be one of the reasons I'm glad I have the first season of House on DVD . I'm not a big fan of the earlier seasons, but seeing him in it is cool

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-03-2012, 01:09 PM
Elite Fan

I prefer the earlier seasons of House to the later season. I like the original duckling group that he had.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 01-03-2012, 03:27 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I prefer the middle seasons, but I also only started watching it around S5

I think it would be cool if Chi could pop in GCB & we could have a reunion between Kristin & Chi ... That was just a random thought I just had

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-04-2012, 08:53 AM
Elite Fan

I started when the show first started so I was used three ducklings - Chase, Foreman and Cameron. And I like the dynamics. Now there are too many ducklings running around.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 01-04-2012, 04:45 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I agree with that, there are too many. It's why the show has lost it's spark a bit (at least in my eyes) I think

This is funny

Source

It made me think of this ;

Source

Chelle » join GTmy art

Last edited by shinebrighterxx; 01-04-2012 at 04:57 PM
Old 01-04-2012, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheali (View Post)
I think it would be cool if Chi could pop in GCB & we could have a reunion between Kristin & Chi ... That was just a random thought I just had
That would be fun
Old 01-04-2012, 05:59 PM
Graphics Team Manager

someone agrees with me

I don't see it happening, but would be so cool if it did . Would be interesting to see them intereacting as different characters, especially since I don't think that Carlene will be anything like Olive

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-04-2012, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I'm not expecting it to happen, but it would just be fun
Old 01-04-2012, 06:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

HAHA! Great observation with the PoTC gif! They are very similar hand movements!
Old 01-05-2012, 07:54 AM
Elite Fan

That's hilarious about the POF gif!!!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 01-05-2012, 04:26 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah, I couldn't help but think 'oh look Emerson can do that too, almost'

Yes. It would be fun if it does happen. I'll keep hoping it happens, even if I don't expect it too

Chelle » join GTmy art