Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-09-2007, 09:02 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr
Henry Cavill

This show continues to surprise me. I love it.

But, all I have is more questions. WTF??

Last edited by Enigma; 11-09-2007 at 09:08 PM
Old 11-09-2007, 09:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

I was really riveted with this episode! Loved Mick saying Beth was jealous and his smile to her afterward. The scenes with Josef were terrific too. How the heck is Coraline hiding her smell?!?! WTH?! And her bleeding and everything...what is going on with her?!

VERY good episode. I can't wait to watch it again. Lots of Alex goodness tonight too...no shirtless scenes, but lots of cute smiles and expressions. Gotta see what the screencaps look like from this ep. Hehe.
Old 11-09-2007, 09:07 PM
New Fan

Oh....my.....God. She's found a way to reverse it. Mick still doesn't know what to believe. and she was HIDING the tatoo, so it IS Coraline. Which means she can pop back up in the future.

But the most important take-away from this is that SOMEHOW vampirism CAN be reversed.
Old 11-09-2007, 09:08 PM
Extreme Fan

Me too! Did Coraline really figure out how to become mortal again or what? Mick really had a "thing" for her, I don't like this one bit! She is definitely toying with him, but why?
Old 11-09-2007, 09:41 PM
New Fan

This was also the first time we found out that Beth has no memory of the events of her rescue. And she just now found out that Mick killed Coraline....but not that Coraline was who held her hostage or that he killed Coraline to rescue her.

Wow....bet all that comes out at some point!
Old 11-09-2007, 10:11 PM
New Fan

I don't buy any of it. I don't know what to think either, WTH. Supposedly it is a human Coraline, maybe, maybe not. Could be a cover up, she could be working for someone. Possibilities are endless. That story is a whole other ball of wax waiting to happen. Great surprise ending, gets better and better.

Beth in an earlier episode told Mick, he was there, when she was little, she told him, "You rescued me". She remembered being rescued by him. I would have to confirm that again, and watch the episode.
Old 11-09-2007, 10:43 PM
Extreme Fan

My comments as I watch...

OK so in that first scene with Mick and Josef, when Mick first says Josef's name, I picked up on his accent. It was so cute.

The look he gives her when he says "you're jealous" during the conversation about Morgan. Love. The two of them are just too hot.

I love Josef. He has some of the best one liners. Jason is great in this role. I'm so glad that he joined the cast.

Mick/Josef and the "an extra set of teeth" bit. OMG. :o I just love Mick and Josef scenes period. Their interaction throughout the whole episode was great.

I honestly like the flashbacks. It's interesting to see the characters in their "original" lives.

The last scene between Beth and Mick was intense. I really can't wait to see more of the two of them.

Also, the look between Morgan and Beth at the end... that was interesting.
Old 11-09-2007, 11:04 PM
Elite Fan

I loved this episode.

The way in which Coraline returned was awesome. I don't get still how Mick could not smell she was a vampyre, like how do you change that.

But I loved the reveal of the tattoo at the end.
Old 11-09-2007, 11:22 PM
New Fan

Wow!

My heart is racing! I can't believe it. And Beth is soo jealous. It's incredible to watch.
Old 11-09-2007, 11:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

Well no surprise but it was another fantastic episode! CBS has got a HUGE hit on their hands with Moonlight! they better not screw it up.

Spoiler:

I am in love with this show
Old 11-10-2007, 12:02 AM
New Fan

beth annoys me hella

i dont know about anyone else but Beth to me is really annoying, after watching the lastest episode, im all like, even more annoyed

she already has a man, and she's all acting jealous like she's got some sort of right, or some ****

and i also think she's really gross looking and coraline is effing gorgeous, coraline's more interesting too, i wanna see some reviving romance with coraline and mick even though mick sorta hates her...

but yeah, beth'll probably end up with him, but i dont like that idea
she's already got a man.
and i hope mick stays a vampire. if coraline somehow found a way to reverse vampirism....but DAMN that look she gave beth at the end of the show was creepy

i was on the edge of my seat about to die
Old 11-10-2007, 01:47 AM
Master Fan

I just saw the episode!

First of all, it gives so much character development to Mick....the audience see a different side to him...

Also, I think it gives a nice comparison relationship wise, with Mick/Beth vs Mick/Coraline...

Here is what I think...

I think what Mick felt for Coraline was really unhealthy! She had this hold over him, this power over him...We know she's a vampire, so maybe the vampire in her was able to get a "hold" over him...I saw their relationship to be very physical/attraction type. There was NO real emotional connection...To me it didn't seem like "real love"...It seemed more like Mick was so "obsessed" with Coraline...He didn't even act like himself...

The smashing on the door scene to me was actually rather impulsive and unhealthy. Yes, people have said that it's a hot scene...etc. YET, I see it as a sort of psycho scene. He shows up drunk to see her, she has other men and shows them off to him...She has this complete power over him...she is toying with him when they had first met. It's like she's playing mind games...So he shows up, acting all crazy.

To me that's not love...Love is when you have a true emotional, heart to heart connection...like what Mick/Beth have...it's based on TRUST...it's based on being there for each other...

Instead, Coraline used Mick...was manipulating him...even when she got back into his life.

Passion and intensity are good things, but if ALL you have is physical attraction/crazy obsession...two people cannot have a marriage or a relationship.

Even in this episode, Mick does tell Beth exactly what is going on...he doesn't keep that from her. I think the only reason he also didn't tell her about how he saved her is because he wants her to remember it on her own...For her to be able to piece things together...

So far with Beth/Mick, we've seen them become real friends, trust each other, help each other, save each other...etc. That's a true basis of a relationship...

Not a psycho chair scene where a drunken Mick shows up...all crazy and jealous...to me that's so unhealthy...

They didn't even show WHY he fell for Coraline in the first place...All we saw was that he met her at a club, thought she was beautiful...she toyed with him, and there you have it...It's not like he fell for her personality, her heart....etc. But it appears to be an attraction...

Therefore, I don't even think of it as "love"...because I don't see the heart to heart connection.

I think with Mick/Beth, the writers are tying to show how different they are...how they are falling in love the more they get to know each other...their jokes, their humor, the way they react...they show all sides of it to each other. There is a deep connection there...

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
Old 11-10-2007, 02:47 AM
Elite Fan

Sheree and jules! Great revews!

I loved the flashbacks and how Coraline seemed to make Mick obssessed with her and seeing Mick in that hawaiian shirt and hair slicked back... So adorable!

I loved the office scene where Mick and Beth are sitting in the chairs, their knees touching and at first Beth's hand on Mick's...until she realizes it.

There were a lot of grerat moments. I don't quite get what Coraline was up to when they were in the car at the cemetary and she's telling Mick, Beth likes you....she has a boyfriend....She's your's..trust me. Or somet dialogue along those lines.

Again I was just captivated by the episode as a whole. Some back history came out. Josef seems to have known Coraline 100 years before she met Mick, so maybe Josef did turn her, no evidence of that yet, but a possibiility.

I loved too, because of how MIck thought it might have been Coraline, how jumpy he was..like he really did see a ghost you know.

All the expressions Mick gave this episode were priceless. We got a lot of little smirks and smiles!
Old 11-10-2007, 07:28 AM
Total Fan

Everything about this episode was amazing. One of the best so far, for me.

I loved the flashbacks. I was far from imagining all the intensity and crazyness of Mick & Coraline's relationship.

I loved jealous!Beth. The scene at Buzzwire was adorable ("you're jealous" - "don't flatter yourself" ).

The writing was awesome, too. I didn't read many spoilers so I didn't know what was going to happen, and if Morgan was really Coraline. So I was on the edge of my seat the whole time, even though deep down I knew it had to be her. The only thing that bothered me a little was when Mick said to Josef that Beth didn't remember him from when he saved her because I thought she did.

The Josef/Mick interaction is always nice and fun to watch. So I'm glad we got to see them together in a couple of scenes.

I CAN'T wait for the next episode.

Last edited by Ness23; 11-10-2007 at 08:02 AM
Old 11-10-2007, 07:59 AM
Elite Fan

So much good stuff this week.

Josef thinking Mick went crazy was great, as well as Morgan being Coraline who's found a way to reverse the vamp thing.

I'll be back with more thoughts later.