View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 02:47 AM
Melissa Ann
Elite Fan

Sheree and jules! Great revews!

I loved the flashbacks and how Coraline seemed to make Mick obssessed with her and seeing Mick in that hawaiian shirt and hair slicked back... So adorable!

I loved the office scene where Mick and Beth are sitting in the chairs, their knees touching and at first Beth's hand on Mick's...until she realizes it.

There were a lot of grerat moments. I don't quite get what Coraline was up to when they were in the car at the cemetary and she's telling Mick, Beth likes you....she has a boyfriend....She's your's..trust me. Or somet dialogue along those lines.

Again I was just captivated by the episode as a whole. Some back history came out. Josef seems to have known Coraline 100 years before she met Mick, so maybe Josef did turn her, no evidence of that yet, but a possibiility.

I loved too, because of how MIck thought it might have been Coraline, how jumpy he was..like he really did see a ghost you know.

All the expressions Mick gave this episode were priceless. We got a lot of little smirks and smiles!