Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-14-2007, 07:41 AM
Extreme Fan

I think that most of all, I'm just curious to know how in the world she is covering up her vamp scent! lol I agree with you though, he is definitely over her romantically but he is going to be obsessed with finding out how she survived and why she's back to torture him. Until he figures all of that out, I think that him and Beth will hit some bumps in the road. With that said, I don't mind so much that she showed up, I think it'll push McBeth to an even better place.
Old 11-14-2007, 07:54 AM
Total Fan

Since Mick's convinced Morgan isn't Coraline, I don't think he's going to investigate further for now. Not until he has new suspicions about her identity.
Old 11-14-2007, 08:07 AM
Extreme Fan

I don't know, I think he'll always be suspicious that something isn't quite right with her. Especially if she's still working closely with Beth.
Old 11-14-2007, 12:18 PM
Master Fan

I love this show - almost a week later, you are still driving yourself crazy thinking about the last episode!

I liked your thoughts on this Hopeful. Yes, Coraline is definitely a necessary evil, another roadblock in the way of Mick and Beth's happiness (if happiness is even possible for them - which of course we all hope it is!). He has to deal with the past, and unfortunately the past has come back to town to haunt him in person, so he has no choice in the matter. He was just starting to open up and trust Beth and then the person who betrayed his trust the most comes back to town.

I am mystified how she fooled Mick and Josef about her vampish-ness. Maybe some new 'eau de human' perfume some vamp-scientist has concocted?
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 11-14-2007, 03:41 PM
New Fan

Another Theory

I have a good theory on how Morgan could be human and be part Coraline. Coraline must have had family before she was turned. Suppose Morgan is a descendant of Coraline's, maybe a great-great-great=great-etc niece who has the DNA and the looks, but is not Coraline. If Coraline somehow survived the fire, she could have found her descendant and used her to get to Mick.
I hope the writers keep us guessing as to how this happened. I hope this show stays around and keeps bringing the suspense.
Old 11-14-2007, 05:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness23 (View Post)
Since Mick's convinced Morgan isn't Coraline, I don't think he's going to investigate further for now. Not until he has new suspicions about her identity.

I have to agree.... She'll pop back up again when we least want her too....
Old 11-14-2007, 05:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness23 (View Post)
I agree. But, Beth will investigate because she is a bit jealous and being the reporter she is, she may look into it more.
Old 11-15-2007, 03:07 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms_Melika (View Post)
Beth will investigate because she is a bit jealous and being the reporter she is, she may look into it more.
I'd like that and I really hope she will.
Old 11-15-2007, 03:36 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicmuse (View Post)
I have a good theory on how Morgan could be human and be part Coraline. Coraline must have had family before she was turned. Suppose Morgan is a descendant of Coraline's, maybe a great-great-great=great-etc niece who has the DNA and the looks, but is not Coraline. If Coraline somehow survived the fire, she could have found her descendant and used her to get to Mick.
I hope the writers keep us guessing as to how this happened. I hope this show stays around and keeps bringing the suspense.
Hey! Welcome to the board!

That would be something. A descendant of Coraline.

Quote:
I think so too. And since Coraline came back for him, she will pursue him.

Like the philosopher Jagger once said: You can't always get what you want.
Yvonne
Old 11-15-2007, 08:44 AM
Extreme Fan

Naceprettub: Agree with your comments. Mick will still be obsessed as to why she is back to torture him. He might not do anything now since he doesn't think it's Coraline, but like Ms_Melika said, Beth being a reporter, she will will get too curious about Morgan and will investigate further. Wonder why Coraline gives a hoot about Mick now and why did she wait all this time to pop back up????
Old 11-15-2007, 10:17 AM
Extreme Fan

If it is indeed Coraline (which it obviously is, in my opinion), I think that the only reason she would care about coming back now is because of some connection to Beth or Mick's connection to Beth. She's probably been keeping an eye on him all along. I'd imagine she'd want to pay him back for what he'd done to her.
Old 11-15-2007, 06:50 PM
Elite Fan

We've seen Morgan/Coraline, and we've gotten a taste so I don't think we're going to get much this next episode other than a mention.
Old 11-16-2007, 06:30 AM
Extreme Fan

Ms_Melika: I agree with you. Tonight's ep probably won't focus much on Coraline. Which I'm glad. I really don't want most of the eps to be about her.
Old 11-16-2007, 12:18 PM
Elite Fan

There may be a mention or questions between Mick and Beth and Josef about her, but I don't think we will see her.
Old 11-16-2007, 12:40 PM
Extreme Fan

I don't think we will either. I think she'll just randomly show up when Mick least expects it.