Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2004, 12:16 PM
Addicted Fan

Danny/Hyde #46: Because it's all in the Masterson family.

Welcome!

"Come on in, take off those groovy sunglasses, put on your favorite record and feel free to post all about the King of Cool, the Master of Zen ,our very own Ghetto Fab Pimp. Whatever you want to call him.. All we know is we can't get enough!"
-M3

The Ultimate Danny site ---> The Foto Hut

Avatars from the last thread, made by Washi:

Family tree also from the last thread, made by M3:
and the kindest of kisses break the hardest of hearts.

Last edited by Spacie; 09-19-2004 at 12:16 PM
Old 09-04-2004, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey, this is my first time posting on this thread. But I do love Danny (I adore the whole cast really).

Thanks for posting all the pics. I didn't realize the Masterson family was that big. I knew of Christopher and Danny obviously. They're all so cute. And have similar eyes.
Old 09-04-2004, 06:07 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by wanderer78
Hey, this is my first time posting on this thread. But I do love Danny (I adore the whole cast really).

Thanks for posting all the pics. I didn't realize the Masterson family was that big. I knew of Christopher and Danny obviously. They're all so cute. And have similar eyes.
The eyes thing reminds me of when Fez says to Kelso, 'Have you noticed that Eric and Laurie have the same eyes? So if you're doing it and she's wearing a hat.. It's kinda like you're doing it with Eric!'
Old 09-04-2004, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh geez, that is too funny!

Seriously, I always wondered how Laura and Danny managed to do the shipper stuff when she's dating his brother.
Old 09-04-2004, 06:29 PM
M3
Master Fan

I'd love to know where they go to get their eyebrows done... They all look so nice.

Don't wanna be an American idiot. One nation controlled by the media.
I'm not a part of a redneck agenda.
Old 09-04-2004, 09:49 PM
Ultimate Fan

hi

Probably Eyebrow maven Anatasia (sp). "All" the celebs go to her.

Carol
Old 09-04-2004, 10:04 PM
M3
Master Fan

Re: hi

Quote:
Originally posted by Good_Day
Probably Eyebrow maven Anatasia (sp). "All" the celebs go to her.
I dunno, not ALL celebs could go to her... she'd never sleep with that many clients

I'm betting it's a Scientologist run salon Because they're wacky like that.

I did, however, jot down Laura's salon info in case I ever have the money. But there's a nice little place in the center right next door that has a salon/pedicure/manicure area. And also a dentist and eye care and food.

Plus I can't stand plucking. It makes my heart race uncomfortably. Wax me and then clean up a little bit, don't pluck the whole thing. *shudder* I think Anastacia just plucks.

Old 09-04-2004, 10:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by M3
I'm betting it's a Scientologist run salon Because they're wacky like that.
Isn't Danny a Scientologist? Or is that some weird rumour?
Old 09-04-2004, 11:39 PM
M3
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by wanderer78
Isn't Danny a Scientologist? Or is that some weird rumour?
Yeah, that's the joke. They go to sci movies and throw art shows for sci artists... hence the sci salon with the sci eyebrow waxer

Old 09-05-2004, 09:03 AM
Total Fan

About plocking (something I hate, but do anyway) we use a string that is special made for eyebrows. We use it above the eyebrows instead of plocking everything. It gets MUCH cleaner, and doesn't hurt. We only plock the (um inside?) of the eyebrow. Makes any sense?
It's a great method. But not everyone knows about it.

And yay new thread
Old 09-05-2004, 09:08 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by M3
Yeah, that's the joke. They go to sci movies and throw art shows for sci artists... hence the sci salon with the sci eyebrow waxer
Note the sarcasm, wanderer78. You'll get a lot of that around these parts. Just like Hyde.

But yeah. Nice eyebrows they do have. Will's are a tad chunky but I like Danny's and Jordy's and Alanna's are awesome.

Damn, I need a sighting. I'm going nuts.

Eyebrow plucking. A tad off topic, but hey, I'm all for commenting. I do mine. Only because I'm too lazy to go and get them professionally done.
Old 09-05-2004, 11:26 AM
Total Fan

Yea, I like Danny's too. Some guys go really far with plocking and it looks very feminem (sp??). And I'm talking about straight guys.

My mom does my eyebrows it hurts but the result is great My grandmother is one of the people who can make plocking enjoyable! it doesn't hurt a bit! But now that she's gotten older and has problems with her hands, she doesn't do it very often...

But anyway, yea, Danny's eyebrows are very manly
Old 09-05-2004, 11:37 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by swedish fan
Yea, I like Danny's too. Some guys go really far with plocking and it looks very feminem (sp??). And I'm talking about straight guys.
Ahh the metrosexual. I'd pick Ashton. I've heard he has very soft and smooth hands....mosturizer rumours have been circulating.

Are we gonna do a Danny whores list for the first post? Was there one to begin with?
Old 09-05-2004, 05:24 PM
M3
Master Fan

Alanna looks to be such a pretty little thing, I wish we had more pictures on her Maybe soon, since it seems like all the sibs are getting trotted out to be shown! I think she either is or is going to be 16, so c'mon Danny and Chris, show the girl some good Hollywood times! Where there are cameras! Please?

Swedish, I know what you're talking about, it's called threading. You roll the string across the area as you twist it in your fingers and it pulls the hairs out. It's kinda like an epilady, I think. It's definitely a Euro/Asian technique, but it's getting more popular here, especially in the posh salons.

My first time I had a sugar wax and I will have to ask for it every time. They put this powder on you so the wax doesn't stick to your skin nearly as much as just plain waxing. Therefore it hurts less.

Although if I have my way, I'll go back to getting laser hair removal and get my brows doen with that too

And because I went sooooo offtopic for so long, I'll go put up some pictures and post.

Yeah, modding pictures is a lot harder when your mouse doesn't work right. Gr.

Last edited by M3; 09-05-2004 at 05:39 PM
Old 09-05-2004, 08:58 PM
Master Fan

I love that Danny and Wil are both looking cool in that pic, avoiding eye contact, even though they're obviously only a second away from jumping into bed together It's nice that they hug a lot. Very nice

Last edited by ~carissima~; 09-05-2004 at 10:25 PM