Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2012, 07:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm a chair fan and I don't like lily right now, thanks for remembering the happy times! I'm wondering what's going to happen.
Old 04-25-2012, 08:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyllee (View Post)
Why do chair fans like her and dair fans not? Doesn't really make sense. Anyway I'm a dair fan and DO NOT like her right now.
that is strange... you would think that liking dair or chair would have nothing to do with Lily, but who knows!
I'm a chair shipper and usually love Lily but right now i think she is being horrible!
Old 04-25-2012, 10:29 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyllee (View Post)
Why do chair fans like her and dair fans not? Doesn't really make sense. Anyway I'm a dair fan and DO NOT like her right now.
I don't think this is a general statement tbh I do not like generalizations.

I am not pleased with Lily right now. She seems a different person and I feel for Rufus being mistreated as if he's just a trophy husband and nothing more.
Old 04-25-2012, 11:18 AM
Master Fan

well because i think the most people thinking that lily rocked because that was totally VES. and she is VES. dan and blair fans are team brooklyn i think and are more on rufus side..
i am chair fan and i am on rufus side. i think that with carol was ok that she did this. but she should be not so mean to rufus and ivy.. her first step should be to apologize to ivy i think. this girl only wanna a family and a place in lilys heart again, because lily was so what like a mother to her and she wanna have this too.

i think the step for the reunion should come from lily and not from rufus.. i wanted this already in season three.. rufus is often to handsome to her to nice. in season three for example, he took her so simple back and i was not happy with this.. sometimes lily needs to fighting for this more. if she loves him really much, then she should make the first step. i dont want that she is sending flowers or cards with i am sorry for all this.. i only wanna that she goes to him and is apologizing for this personally.. maybe she would saying, if he needs time then she would be ok with this.. because she could understand it, after all this what she did to him and blabla

Old 04-25-2012, 06:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

Cute!
Old 04-25-2012, 06:07 PM
Elite Fan

i have to say that i didn't really like what she did to Carol, because although Carol did deserve to be in jail, the way Lily went about it wasn't right. She did it more out of revenge for sleeping with her husband rather than for the right reasons, and going about it with the newsreader, at a family dinner, not taking in to account the other people she would be affecting like Lola
Old 04-25-2012, 06:24 PM
Master Fan

Emma

well i think we think different there. i thought it was brilliant from lily at moment and well typical ves.. carol did earn it and william too.
i mean what do both expect there? that lily would love it that they did it. that she does not feel there?
maybe that with jail was not right.. but yeah explain me one thing here! carol went to jail because she stole lilys husband and hired ivy?? do people get jailtime there?

well and the another thing was really that lily should be not so cruel to ivy and rufus.. ivy really is not a golddigger. she wanna be a part from this family, have a place in lilys heart.. not everything shall be about money. maybe lily will finally realise it.
and well that with rufus, that was really
Old 04-26-2012, 03:09 AM
Loyal Fan

It's not illegal to sleep with someone's husband - but she went to jail because she hired Ivy to trick the money out of the family. Some kind of fraud or something..

Dan/Blair Rufus/Lily
Old 04-26-2012, 03:24 AM
Elite Fan

Carol was accused of fraud so it's not wrong she went to jail but of course what made Lily denounce her was the revelation of William being Lola's father. I do wonder if now Lily is going to do like Serena and taking revenges on Lola?
Old 04-26-2012, 04:24 AM
Elite Fan

She was arrested for hiring Ivy to impersonate her daughter, so that she could trick money out of Cece, which is illegal! Because Lola had 'rights' to her inheritance, so by pretending that Ivy was Lola she wrongly had access to money that was rightfully for Lola

Quote:
Carol was accused of fraud so it's not wrong she went to jail but of course what made Lily denounce her was the revelation of William being Lola's father. I do wonder if now Lily is going to do like Serena and taking revenges on Lola?
exactly what i was thinking, Carol deserves to be in jail but i just felt it was wrong because Lily probably wouldn't have done anything if it weren't for finding out about William, so it was obvious she did it out of revenge.
I REALLY hope that Lily doesn't take out her anger on Lola, because really, Lola has done nothing wrong!
Old 04-26-2012, 06:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

love that gif and agreed.
Old 04-26-2012, 07:00 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by severalmiles (View Post)
She was arrested for hiring Ivy to impersonate her daughter, so that she could trick money out of Cece, which is illegal! Because Lola had 'rights' to her inheritance, so by pretending that Ivy was Lola she wrongly had access to money that was rightfully for Lola

exactly what i was thinking, Carol deserves to be in jail but i just felt it was wrong because Lily probably wouldn't have done anything if it weren't for finding out about William, so it was obvious she did it out of revenge.
I REALLY hope that Lily doesn't take out her anger on Lola, because really, Lola has done nothing wrong!
Lola is a sort of victim in all of this :/ because her mother hid the truth from her and from everyone.

Quoting what Lily said to Chuck once "Please don’t turn away from the people that love you. They’re the only chance any of us has." - I think she should think about this now.
Old 04-26-2012, 08:22 AM
Master Fan

guys

how are you?

well i wonder if lily knows that william plays on two sides? he is on the side from carol and he shemed with lily. does lily know that? and i dont think that lily will spread her anger on lola now. maybe its only me but i think after she gave ivy the money and took her hand.. it looked like that lily really was sorry there.
i wish that both find a way again. i liked ivy in lilys family. and i think it was cute that ivy told her that she wanna have a place again in lilys heart. god i felt for this girl there but i believe it was everything to much for lily at moment. first it looked like that ivy manipulated her mum and then she took away the house from lily. then ivy was innocent. and carol was the responsible person. william cheated on lily with carol the whole time.. so it is everything to much i think. and lily used again the most stupid methods to make this right for herself.
that with rufus was totally unfair. but.... sometimes people saying something which is so hurtful, and where they dont think about at moment.. you know that its a kind from kneejerk reaction.

and i hope she is apologizing to rufus soon. i know he felt very hurt there and lily maybe wanted not really tell this there.. my god, what the hell is wrong with her?
Old 04-26-2012, 02:50 PM
Elite Fan

What I don't get is why Lily is caring too much for William now? He was her first husband and I'm sure she loved him back then but now not anymore.

I didn't like how she treated Ivy :/ Yep, she was playing a part but she just wanted to be part of something after she saw how was to be in a family. No idea why but I think Rufus may help her now. Maybe they can help each other, I don't know.
Old 04-26-2012, 02:56 PM
Master Fan

i seriously have no idea why they do that with lily sighs.. she was so good. and now?
well and i dont know why she is so nice to william. but if she experience that william plays on two sides she is over dont worry.
and i honestly would not prever that rufus is helping her. she was so mean to him.at first she needs to go to him and apologize to him before the next step i think