View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 08:22 AM
lilylovesrufus
Master Fan

guys

how are you?

well i wonder if lily knows that william plays on two sides? he is on the side from carol and he shemed with lily. does lily know that? and i dont think that lily will spread her anger on lola now. maybe its only me but i think after she gave ivy the money and took her hand.. it looked like that lily really was sorry there.
i wish that both find a way again. i liked ivy in lilys family. and i think it was cute that ivy told her that she wanna have a place again in lilys heart. god i felt for this girl there but i believe it was everything to much for lily at moment. first it looked like that ivy manipulated her mum and then she took away the house from lily. then ivy was innocent. and carol was the responsible person. william cheated on lily with carol the whole time.. so it is everything to much i think. and lily used again the most stupid methods to make this right for herself.
that with rufus was totally unfair. but.... sometimes people saying something which is so hurtful, and where they dont think about at moment.. you know that its a kind from kneejerk reaction.

and i hope she is apologizing to rufus soon. i know he felt very hurt there and lily maybe wanted not really tell this there.. my god, what the hell is wrong with her?