View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 11:18 AM
lilylovesrufus
Master Fan

well because i think the most people thinking that lily rocked because that was totally VES. and she is VES. dan and blair fans are team brooklyn i think and are more on rufus side..
i am chair fan and i am on rufus side. i think that with carol was ok that she did this. but she should be not so mean to rufus and ivy.. her first step should be to apologize to ivy i think. this girl only wanna a family and a place in lilys heart again, because lily was so what like a mother to her and she wanna have this too.

i think the step for the reunion should come from lily and not from rufus.. i wanted this already in season three.. rufus is often to handsome to her to nice. in season three for example, he took her so simple back and i was not happy with this.. sometimes lily needs to fighting for this more. if she loves him really much, then she should make the first step. i dont want that she is sending flowers or cards with i am sorry for all this.. i only wanna that she goes to him and is apologizing for this personally.. maybe she would saying, if he needs time then she would be ok with this.. because she could understand it, after all this what she did to him and blabla