Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2011, 08:58 AM
Passionate Fan

L: I'm sorry... - Lily whispered. Suddenly everything they wanted to do was gone. Rufus lay himself next to Lily and stared at the ceiling. Lily got up and naked headed to the bathroom. She took a cold, quick shower. She walked out of the bathroom in her silk robe.
L: I'm sorry, Rufus. I really am. I didn't mean to...
R: It's okay - he cut her off - Everything is fine.
L: No, it's not fine and we both know that - she said and sat on the bed - I don't even know why I said this... - she hid her face in her hands.
R: Lily... - he said and got up closer to her. He hold her in his arms tightly and heard her sobbing.
L: I don't even know how I feel, Rufus... - she whispered quietly against his shirt - I think I'm jealous.
R: Jealous, why? - he asked her rubbing her back gently.
L: Cause Alison had You for 20 years of her life. And I was alone...
R: Lily...
L: And... I know I shoudn't be jealous, cause no matter what You were thinking about me... But.. I didn't have You... She did...
R: Shh... Lil... You were always in my mind. And You were and still are the one I love...
L: I know... I just don't know how I feel...
R: You love me. And I love You. And that's all that matters.
Lily laughed quietly.
L: Who told You I love You?? - she looked at him. Rufus looked deeply in her eyes.
R: Because I see it in Your eyes. And I know You. More than anyone else...
Lily's heart melted. She got closer to him and kissed his lips gently.

VOTEEE.! 1 vote in every minute.! They HAVE to win!!!

Quote:
Just when I think Matt couldn't get any hotter, he appears like this!
Corina... You're right.! Can I use Your quote on Twitter.? LOL

LMFAO.! GIRLS.! HAHAHA.!
http://twitpic.com/4selpr

He is HOT!

Last edited by LuTiMegi; 05-02-2011 at 09:39 AM
Old 05-02-2011, 09:39 AM
Extreme Fan

Please, Luti, do quote! LOL

I'm about to read your part of the story!
Old 05-02-2011, 09:42 AM
Passionate Fan

Which one...?

PS. Have You read our photostory parts? You should read one my and one Netti's I'm going to post new... Maybe tonigh ^^
Old 05-02-2011, 10:01 AM
Extreme Fan

I read the part you just posted, the sequel to yours and Netty's story!

Well, which photostory you talking about?
Old 05-02-2011, 10:05 AM
Passionate Fan

The one You promised to write before You drove away, remember.? ;D I just posted new part and You had to go
Old 05-02-2011, 10:08 AM
Master Fan

guys, tonight, its rufus turn in gg

and well, i could never wear heels, my foots are to weak and they are well strange.. actually i should wear already orthopedic insoles by this. so yeah i only wear shoes which are really confortable and yeah because my foots are weak.so its a handicap. but guys, there are worst things,, to have weak foots is not a the end from the world
Old 05-02-2011, 10:10 AM
Extreme Fan

Oh, right, Luti! OMG, can't believe I forgot! I just have to find it now.. LOL

Netty, for sure, there are worst things, but I'm sorry for your foot. I know it must be hard for you.
Old 05-02-2011, 10:24 AM
Master Fan

thanks but its ok..

so i did vote again.. lol

Quote:
L: I'm sorry... - Lily whispered. Suddenly everything they wanted to do was gone. Rufus lay himself next to Lily and stared at the ceiling. Lily got up and naked headed to the bathroom. She took a cold, quick shower. She walked out of the bathroom in her silk robe.
L: I'm sorry, Rufus. I really am. I didn't mean to...
R: It's okay - he cut her off - Everything is fine.
L: No, it's not fine and we both know that - she said and sat on the bed - I don't even know why I said this... - she hid her face in her hands.
R: Lily... - he said and got up closer to her. He hold her in his arms tightly and heard her sobbing.
L: I don't even know how I feel, Rufus... - she whispered quietly against his shirt - I think I'm jealous.
R: Jealous, why? - he asked her rubbing her back gently.
L: Cause Alison had You for 20 years of her life. And I was alone...
R: Lily...
L: And... I know I shoudn't be jealous, cause no matter what You were thinking about me... But.. I didn't have You... She did...
R: Shh... Lil... You were always in my mind. And You were and still are the one I love...
L: I know... I just don't know how I feel...
R: You love me. And I love You. And that's all that matters.
Lily laughed quietly.
L: Who told You I love You?? - she looked at him. Rufus looked deeply in her eyes.
R: Because I see it in Your eyes. And I know You. More than anyone else...
Lily's heart melted. She got closer to him and kissed his lips gently.
He began to touching here again"I am really a bad girl!" She made a pout and sighed. But after he saw this, he must laughing again and nodded"Well its true. you do not have manners and i must teaching you sweety!"
She giggled"I love you honey!" And now her voice was like a sexy whisper and that made him hot again. He began new with her and noticed that she only waited on this. Suddenly she stopped something"You know what rufus, i am so happy that i have such this importantance for you!" He nodded"You are so important for me and my live. i need you so much with every day!"
She kissed him full passionate"And you are important for me!" He sighed"Well how important?
Old 05-02-2011, 12:16 PM
Passionate Fan

Keep voting, guys.! KEEP VOTING.! ^^

L: Let me show You - Lily said smiling and rolled them that she was on top now.
They made love once again, no Alison talks. In the morning Rufus prepared waffles for Lily.
L: Mmm... Waffles - Lily smiled when she saw Rufus comingin the bedroom.
R: Especially and only for You - he said and kissed her lips gently, but Lily started kissing him more passionate with every second. Suddenly, she caught his collar and pulled him with him, laying herself on the bed and him on top of her. When she heard "BANG!" she stopped kissing him and looked at the floor.
L: You've made a mess, Humphrey - she said when she saw plate and waffles on the floor.
R: It's Your fault, Lil... - Rufus started getting up but Lily caught his collar again and pulled him on her once more.
L: You've already made one mess. It's impossible to do another one, so why don't You just stay with me.? - she asked seductively and started kissing him before he could say something...

Fanfic: Love Game, Gossip Girl MY NEW FANFICTION.! First chapter is up... so... ENJOY.! :-)
Old 05-02-2011, 02:13 PM
Master Fan

Rufus grin. He thought short on the childrens, if they would see the mess here, i dont think they would laughing there.Rufus knew that the kids thought from both only the worst. Rufus and Lily were to awkward for them but rufus could not understand that. were there a rule that parents should not have sex more if they about 40? rufus sighed. it was complete bull****. He and lily were so hot on eachother and that was good. It hold everything fresh by them. They did not need botox or something another ****. It was their love and the passion which hold both young. And now they laughed and laying there and joked around like teenagers"God i love you so much Lil, i cant say this enough to you!"She nodded and kissed him again so how he this loved. Then he looked deep into her eyes"If your housearrest is over, we should go out again you know.. But not this elegance thing. I would like more... She continued"More casual? He nodded"Yes and dirty maybe!" She laughed"well we are enough dirty at moment. It is sick or wrong that we are so hot on eachother at moment?" He shaked his head"You know its only healthy and its for a good function!"
Old 05-02-2011, 03:23 PM
Master Fan

Luti and Corina, are you still there? huhu lol

(the faces)

Old 05-02-2011, 03:29 PM
Extreme Fan

Yes, I'm still here! I was just watching a couple of movies!
Oooh, I love that scene with Serena! They both look so gorgeous! Actually, Lily looks more beautiful, but anyway! And there was such a sweet mother-daugther bond, really nice!
Old 05-02-2011, 03:33 PM
Master Fan

oh which kind from movies?

and where is luti lol. i believe she is already exited on this episode

and kelly said that she cried much in this episode.. and yeah i agree there were much emotions from lily there.. and kelly said that she was sick. so maybe she had a cold there
Old 05-02-2011, 03:43 PM
Passionate Fan

Lily was PERFECT in that ep! Her make up and dress and BAAAAG! ^^ (Kelly Rutherford one :-) So cool she used her bag!)
I'm writing another chapter for my story. Have any of You read it already.?
I'm soooo excited for Matthew in LEATHER JACKET!!! That's the only reason actually
Old 05-02-2011, 03:46 PM
Master Fan

has she not said, that she was sick during this episode, i mean during they filmed it. she had a cold there i think..

and i will read it later luti dont worry.

and yeah i seriously already thought that you would be exited lol. do you watching it live again?