Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2011, 05:36 PM
Passionate Fan

Chapter is UP! xD But something sucks xD But it's up :-)

I want new kiss! I want a bed scene! And I want SHIRTLESS RUFUS!!!
Old 05-02-2011, 05:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Ooh nice, I'll read it!

My network is so awful, the website keeps locking
God only knows if I'm gonna watch GG for real today!

I definetely want a new kiss, AT THE VERY LEAST!
Old 05-02-2011, 07:15 PM
Extreme Fan

Okay, so I didn't want to do two straight posts, but I had to.

First, Luti, I read the second chapter and I don't know what in it you didn't liked. It's awesome, really cute/sexy with the two in the bed! And I love Lily telling Rufus about her first night with Bart as Mrs. Bass, LOVE your idea about that! I really believe Bart would do something like that! But most important, please continue! I wanna know what the hell Alison wants! LOL

Second, thoughts about the episode?
I didn't love it because there was no Lily. But I was really happy to see a lot of Rufus and he actually got the job! The leather jacket was jaw-dropping as expected!
I was Chair, always has been. But in the last episodes, I've become more TeamPrince and I was actualy glad that Blair choose Louis! We can't tell that is for real now that Chuch lost his mind (poor, C, I felt bad for him) so we have to wait..
Vanessa.. Serious, why is she still in GG?
Raina and Jack? You gotta be kidding me! We should had known that she was eventually pull out the big guns! ¬¬
Old 05-02-2011, 07:17 PM
Passionate Fan

Ok. Epsiode was lame! Lily is "locked in her bedroom" :/ And Rufus said something like: even people who love each other can't spend 24 hours together" It's SO NOT RUFUS HUMPHREY STYLE! Come on! :/
Chuck self-destructing was pretty good, though I still don't like him.
JACK!!! He's coming back!!! And from what we know from the promo Chuck is going to punch him again xD COOL.! LOL
It would be cool if he could get Lily out of her bedroom.
For me episode was boring.

Rufus looked HOT in his leather jacket. He SURELY has a job! And "cool rocker guy" is coming BACK!!! ^^
Old 05-02-2011, 07:26 PM
Extreme Fan

OMG, is that what Rufus said? Cause I could't quite understand..
But now I'm mad! It's sure nothing like Rufus! Everyone knows that he is madly in love with Lily and would never said that he had enough of her!

Quote:
It would be cool if he could get Lily out of her bedroom.
Who could get her out?
Old 05-02-2011, 07:30 PM
Passionate Fan

Jack :-)

Yes! It's TOTALLY UNRUFUS THING!!! :-(
Old 05-02-2011, 07:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Oh boy, how would Jack get Lilt out of her room?
Only if she was beating him!

(God, just to think she spent the episode in her room, I get mad, but anyway, hope she'll be in next)
Old 05-02-2011, 07:38 PM
Passionate Fan

LMAO xD Or running away before him right in Rufus' strong arms ^^ LOL

I hope so!

Ok. I gotta go xD See Ya later ^^ <3 XOXO
Sweet dreams with Rufus in leather jacket or SHIRTLESS ^^
Old 05-02-2011, 07:44 PM
Extreme Fan

LOL Yeah, possibly! Just like the last time (3x15, I think?)

Good night, Luti! Sweet.. I mean, HOT dreams!
Old 05-02-2011, 11:11 PM
Master Fan

exactly i heard more that he said its the end as butler finally..
and if he said this with the 24 hours really then its ok.. i mean my mother would say the same lol.. you can not be the whole 24 hours around her partner, you would be nerved from him..
its true.

i will watch the episode later lol.. lol people in another forums do not talking about rufus job, they are to busy with bashing from chair.. sighs.. yay.. oh dear
Old 05-03-2011, 06:24 AM
Master Fan

bumping
Old 05-03-2011, 06:35 AM
Passionate Fan

Hey guys!

I know it's hard to be with Your partner for 24hours EVERYDAY, but COME ON!! It's RUFUS HUMPHREY!!! He would NEVER say that OUT LOUD!!! Besides it's LILY, the love of his life!
Old 05-03-2011, 06:39 AM
Master Fan

well maybe lily is already pregnant and her mood is only **** at moment there so that nerves rufus
Old 05-03-2011, 06:44 AM
Passionate Fan

LMAO Would be cool!
Old 05-03-2011, 06:57 AM
Master Fan

and rufus maybe is thinking.. oh god lily you are such a only a bitch at moment. i need something different now.. i can not have you at moment. you nerves me. and then lily woudl crying.. and wouild say.. well rufus i have no idea whats wrong with me?

and rufus would leave the sleeping room to give her time..