Passionate Fan

I know, sadly. I'm reading RUFLY fanfics now They are so good.! ^^

I don't know why but I love this gif xD

Last edited by LuTiMegi; 05-01-2011 at 07:05 AM
Old 05-01-2011, 07:09 AM
Master Fan

at first i thought i am in the wrong thread here

a nenny gif in our thread lol..
but the scene was cute.. are you nenny fan?

and i dont know if you have noticed that, but pay attention to this scene from lily in episode 1 or 2 season 4. the moment as she arrived the loft to help by the babyroom there. and then lol look to nates view as he saw there lily lol.. that is hilarious.. you must see that.. dan looks totally normally but nates view is
Old 05-01-2011, 08:21 AM
Passionate Fan

GUYS.! If You have Twitter - log in on here - and vote.!!!
For Kelly Rutherford as "Ms. Twitter" -> Ms. Twitter - Faxo.com Twitter Vote Wall Contest
For Matthew Settle as "Mr. Twitter" -> Mr. Twitter - Faxo.com Twitter Vote Wall Contest
For Gossip Girl as "TV show of the month" -> TV Show of the Month - Faxo.com Vote Wall Contest :-)
Old 05-01-2011, 09:20 AM
Master Fan

thanks for this information luti
Old 05-01-2011, 10:46 AM
Passionate Fan

You're welcome :-) We need A LOT OF VOTES.!!! Kelly is 8th for now xD And Matthew is 29th xD Gossip Girl is 3rd xD

Aw, and You can vote every 20 mintue

Last edited by LuTiMegi; 05-01-2011 at 11:18 AM
Old 05-01-2011, 11:48 AM
Extreme Fan

Hello, everyone! I'm glad to see that you all had fun last night!

Loooove the gifs! Specially the first one, because I love that scene, when Lily tries the dress and Rufus is like: "UOU, it's not the dress, it's you in it."
About my gifs, I'll post them when I'm on my computer, cause now I'm on my phone.

I will vote, for sure!
And I haven't read the story yet, wich is a miracle because I read all Rufly stories in the world! I'll definetely read it!

Aaaaand.. MONDAY, tomorrow, I'm excited!
Old 05-01-2011, 12:00 PM
Passionate Fan

That was a good one I found some stories :-)

About voting, You can vote from different explorers :-) And 1 vote for 20 minute Come on.! We can do this :-)

MONDAY!!
Old 05-01-2011, 12:17 PM
Master Fan

so i have voted again.. and i just slept something still but now i am there lol
Old 05-01-2011, 12:31 PM
Passionate Fan

I keep voting.! :-) Matthew, Kelly and GossipGirl.! The hardest is voting for Matthew LOL
Old 05-01-2011, 12:44 PM
Master Fan

i keep voting too. luti shall we write a new story again? i am in the mood at moment.. short story about this scene what happened after the kiss in episode 4.19 and after lilys speech to rufus there.
Old 05-01-2011, 12:51 PM
Passionate Fan

Ok.! :-) I'm writing my own story now And I'm going to post it on FanFiction.net in few days But yes, we can write one now :-))
Old 05-01-2011, 12:55 PM
Master Fan

who beginns?

and luti what is with your photostory?
Old 05-01-2011, 01:09 PM
Passionate Fan

Will be here soon... Tomorrow probably :-)

And You can start xD
Old 05-01-2011, 01:11 PM
Extreme Fan

Oh, new story! I bet you guys will release your imagination on this one! Just to think what happened after that sexy kiss, I get goosebumps! LOL

Last edited by miss.sunshine; 05-01-2011 at 01:16 PM
Old 05-01-2011, 01:21 PM
Master Fan

Kiss 4.19

Rufus looked deep in her eyes before he said this important sentence."Well you know that would be the only thing which you wanna do for the next 9 month.. ok 6, if you are good!"
Lily sighed and bite on her lips. she smiled soft. God she was not scared from this moment. she was happy. She felt all happiness which fulled her heart now. She thought that she really was a strong woman and that she was different. All this super rich bitches from the upper east side were never good for her. She noticed who was her true friend. Again she smiled"i love you rufus!" Said her voice now.
Her voice was so full love now. And this love she felt only for him.
He send her a shy smile and then he grin"I love you too my honey, forever and for the eternity!" Then he kissed her soft and cute. The taste from her lipstic which was strawberry was on his lips now. And he felt her parfume. God he loved this smell.
And then his view went to a photo which was there on the table direct before him.
"God Serena was really a cute girl!" It was serena as little child,. maybe 3 years old. This photo showed a laughing child which loved the whole world. And as he looked to this photo, he had this mind"Lily, darling, have you ever think about a second child?" He talked about a second child together with her. They had already scott but he was adult and had a own live. Clear, they had still Serena and the anothers. They were a big family. But he thought more on a second child with her together!"
She looked to him now. It was almost as would she feel this mind too. But to the another kind, she was scared. Were they not already to old for this?
"I dont know rufus, look i never thought on this the last months!"It happened so much and.. he nodded"I know Lil, but come on, by us is everything perfect.. We have learned from eachother and we are different persons now. We are more responsible as before some time and no, we are not to old!"
She laughed"Well in practise we are master!"
He laughed too But then he would serious again"What do you think?"
she bite on her lips again"I think,, she raised an eyebrow"I think, its not to late for a second child.. or?"