Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2016, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by playgroundDiaries (View Post)
Ah, fanpop. The place where all credit is lost.

Omg, the "I Threw My Pie For You" art on the last link, lol.

Juuust Luke hitting her in the head with his jet-ski. No biggie!
I want dailies of this.

I think actually the first episode I saw was after Brenda and Donna had already left for Paris.

I know I didn't see any Dy/B scenes until she came back.

I remember something about Andrea & Brandon talking about how she was abandoning that deaf kid.

I just found myself watching the next episodes each week and getting more into Dy/K.

I clearly remember being at my grandma's watching when Kelly came to see Dylan after the kiss we didn't get to see on screen.

Forever bitter about this.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 07-03-2016, 05:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

I would love to see dailies too.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 07-04-2016, 02:16 PM
Master Fan

I'm bitter about that off screen kiss too!
Old 07-05-2016, 02:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Off screen kiss? Oh that one yeah too bad we didn`t see that.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 07-07-2016, 04:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Why did they do that to us?

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 07-07-2016, 04:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Good question.
Old 07-07-2016, 11:14 AM
Master Fan

I wil forever wonder about it
Old 07-08-2016, 01:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Understandable.
They really should have shown it.
Old 07-08-2016, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

You could tell by the way they were looking at each other they were gonna kiss.

Old 07-09-2016, 02:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah but too bad we didn`t see that kiss.
Old 07-11-2016, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

I would have loved to see that kiss!
I am an original”
Old 07-12-2016, 01:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Join the club.
Old 07-12-2016, 09:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

They should have did a flashback.

Old 07-12-2016, 10:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

That would have been nice.
I am an original”
Old 07-12-2016, 10:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

My Spuffy vid to Damn I wish I was your lover won't work anymore b/c stupid copyright.

I found this cover but I don't if it's good enough.

I thought well it's like Dy/K's song I could get some opinions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YpmE-QnhqA

SON OF STAN + KINO KIMINO Damn I wish I was your lover cover

It might work again I thought if I put the cover version.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread