Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2011, 05:35 AM
Master Fan

Oh I just left a comment! I was actually wondering who kellylovesdylan could be here in ff
Old 02-06-2011, 05:47 AM
Extreme Fan

Thank you so much, Alice! I just saw it indeed, i'm happy you enjoyed it. Haha, well there is actually a user named KellyLovesDylan on here, i didn't know that when i started this YT account. So it was a bit confusing for some at first, hihi.

Old 02-06-2011, 06:31 AM
Master Fan

Amazing video Great job, Priscilla!!
Old 02-06-2011, 08:22 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Also calling Brenda, in front of Kelly? While he has a child with her now, it wasn't high school or college anymore. It was just like, no.
But he was just trying to get in touch with Kelly, lol. And he didn't know Kelly would be right in front of Brenda when he called. So I didn't see it as rude.

About the abandonment, remember they had written in that Dylan left after Sammy's first Christmas, and at that point he was 4. So Dy had been out of the picture for about 3 yrs. Although if Sammy was "asking about him", I suppose there was a somewhat recent visit , unless the kid was just asking about where/who his daddy is. When they thought they could get Luke Perry, a script was made (if you believe internet-released actor 'sides') where Dylan was returning after 6 months. Still in love with Kelly and trying to get into her good graces, of course, lol. Edit: Oh, and Sammy is just a baby here.

Yeah, we have a KellylovesDylan and a DylanLovesKelly who used to post here. Naturally.

Watching the video
Old 02-06-2011, 10:14 AM
Extreme Fan

He had Kelly's number too, i assume? (or did i miss something? It's been a while since i watched it. ) So why would he call Brenda to ask for Kelly, both Ryan and Kelly had a weird feeling about that. I did too, allthough i didn't see it as Dylan being rude, just unlogical writing to me. For me it didn't feel like Dylan actually excisted on that show, so i can hardly blame him, lol. And then Kelly started to discuss it with Brenda, and while Brenda said nothing was going on, she did delete his number when she got into her car with this look on her face. Like she tried to prove something to herself, not only to Kelly. I don't know, like i said it just felt off to me, i have mixed feelings about it all. Probably because, like James said, it just got all way too difficult for the writers to come up with something good without Luke actually returning. They maybe tried but to me they didn't do a very good job on this "storyline". So they better shouldn't have brought this into the show to begin with. I had no idea they had written a script for him though, with that plan, but yeah, they better could have made sure Luke returning was actually going to happen.

Aw thank you Lori! That's very sweet. Glad you liked it.
Thanks Mel for watching.

Old 02-06-2011, 10:38 AM
Ultimate Fan

Great video. Loved it.

dylan&kelly♥
Old 02-06-2011, 02:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Wow. That video was breathtaking, Priscilla! I seriously loved it sooo much. Fabulous editing! You pieced all the little moments together so well.

Just saw the episode right before the finale where Kel thinks Dylan died in the surfing accident and she's totally FREAKING out, completely forgets about Matt ... soooo adorable. That part where she tells Donna, "I was so scared I couldn't breathe." She loves him so much! Now I'm ready for the finale!! I'll be so sad to see the show end but I'm excited to see how everything turns out (even though I kinda already know ).

dylan & kelly || forever, baby.

Tumblr.
Old 02-06-2011, 03:14 PM
Master Fan

Brenda explains later in the episode that Dylan had been calling her recently to get information on Kelly and if she was seeing anyone. That's why he called her there. It's never implied that he doesn't call Kelly (we see her talking to him in the first episode) he just happened to call Brenda with Kelly and Ryan standing there and obviously asks about Kelly right off the bat.

Oh, and Sammy isn't a baby in those sides we read. They were written after the first episode was shot and it doesn't say anything about him being any younger. They're just watching him sleep and talking about him getting bigger over the last six months, but at a 3-4 year old.

Icon by Court
Old 02-06-2011, 03:56 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
I'll be so sad to see the show end but I'm excited to see how everything turns out
That's how I felt when I was getting closer to the finale.

dylan&kelly♥
Old 02-06-2011, 03:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Aw thank you so much Megan and Darla. You're too kind, i don't know what to say, but thank you. That's so nice to hear you guys think so. I'm happy you enjoyed. Oh that episode is one of my favorites Darla, it's a real break through for Kelly, making her realize she should do something before it really is too late. I can understand, i remember i was so slow watching the last season, because i didn't want it to end, haha. But when i did, i loved it because it was everything i wanted to see happen. Definitely picked away a few tears though, hehe. Enjoy watching.

To Jac: Ahaa, i remember again. Well i haven't said anything about the phonecall then, hehe. Anyways, no matter what, it just was fun for me to see Kelly back, and i love her scenes with Sammy and Silver too. I just like to see it apart from the original and her relationship with Dylan. The same goes for Kelly and Jackie, god knows what they would have done to Dylan/their relationship eventually if he actually had come back. The first season was okay, in S02 the writers seemed to care even less about the characters. So i'm in peace with the fact we never got to see/find that out honestly.

I would like to read those sides though, any chance you still have them or know where to find? Thanks in advance.

Old 02-06-2011, 03:59 PM
Ultimate Fan

You're welcome. Definitely one of my favorite videos.

Would anyone have liked to see them get back together earlier in S10, or are you happy with the way things turned out?

dylan&kelly♥

Last edited by megan101; 02-06-2011 at 04:05 PM
Old 02-06-2011, 04:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Good question. On one hand I would have loved to see more of them really being a couple. But on the other hand, since they most of the time acted like one, always seeking up eachother for support, the flirting, the tension/the fights, the laughs, i don't really have the feeling we missed a whole lot. It would be different if they hadn't had soo many important moments together in seasons 9 -10. But they did luckily, and their struggles untill the very last episode definitely added to the excitement of them finally (officially) getting back together again. It kept me on the edge of my seat, and really rooting for their happy ending. And what about you?

Old 02-06-2011, 04:13 PM
Ultimate Fan

I get what you mean about the mixed feelings. , but I'm glad with the way things turned out. All the angst was great, and like you said they acted like a couple most of the time. S10 kind of reminded me of S5 sometimes. Even if they aren't a couple they still want to be together, and I love that about them.

dylan&kelly♥
Old 02-06-2011, 04:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Would anyone have liked to see them get back together earlier in the season, or are you happy with the way things turned out?
I would have liked to see them together for at least 2 or 3 episodes We haven't seen them as a couple since S4, and they weren't even at their best in those days...

Last edited by *Lori89*; 02-06-2011 at 04:21 PM
Old 02-06-2011, 04:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Well, when I first started watching S10, I honestly thought that Dy/K would get together like halfway through the season - I had NO idea that it would come down to the wire like this, where they're still not together leading up to the finale. It woulda been kind of nice to see them all couple-y just once more, but the angst, tension, and drama are all good too.

dylan & kelly || forever, baby.

Tumblr.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread