Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2018, 04:47 PM
Master Fan

Well yes but it wasn't a great ending to S8 though. I do agree that we didn't need Noah or Carly though
Old 02-27-2019, 04:30 AM
Elite Fan

When do Valerie and David get back together? Thanks

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 03-04-2019, 03:29 AM
Elite Fan

That was some good advice that Emma gave Kelly about Monahan about recording him. On GH, that is what I thought Kiki should have done with Bensch when he was doing something similar to her

Old 03-04-2019, 04:17 AM
Master Fan

Well, Emma did this with Brandon after cheating with him and then blackmailing him in the process
Old 03-05-2019, 10:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She did some multitasking.
Old 06-24-2019, 07:08 AM
Elite Fan

I got to catch up on season 8

Brandon's proposal was ridiculous. Kelly tells him she is still having trust issues because of Emma. I liked that was believable. Neither Kelly or Brandon were excited about getting married. I am glad they changed their minds

Old 06-25-2019, 02:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by hshapir2 (View Post)
I got to catch up on season 8

Brandon's proposal was ridiculous. Kelly tells him she is still having trust issues because of Emma. I liked that was believable. Neither Kelly or Brandon were excited about getting married. I am glad they changed their minds
True (and I'm saying that as a B/K fan) but then again, their entire story arcs this season were ridiculous and OOC.

The only interesting thing that happened to them in S8 was the shooting.

Having Brandon cheat was just soap opera and didn't belong in a relationship like the one B/K shared for 4 seasons

Emma was a terrible, bland, arrogant, nasty person.

The script-writing was abysmal and made a mockery of the Season 7 storyline where Kelly bought back Brandon's engagement ring because she couldn't bear to not have it.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 06-25-2019, 06:21 AM
Master Fan

S8 was a mess, end of!
Old 06-25-2019, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

So true.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 06-25-2019, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

It's a shame to have to look back and put a negative light on some aspects of the show, but I do think the longer it went on, the weaker the scripts became and they for sure almost ruined Brandon in this season, which I think is unforgivable. He was basically the glue holding the show (and the group) together.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 06-25-2019, 03:35 PM
Master Fan

It was terrible what they did to Brandon in this season but he is still my favorite character on the show
Old 06-25-2019, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

^ I think we owe a LOT to Jason Priestley for that He really gave Brandon a warmth and charisma, even in situations where we didn't always love or agree with him.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 06-25-2019, 03:48 PM
Master Fan

Jason did a terrific job as Brandon - absolutely loved his character, every man need to take a leaf out of his book instead of trying to be a bad boy. Being a bad boy doesn't get you anywhere in the long run, I should know. Yes ladies love bad boys and I definitely know that from experience although I wasn't complaining
Old 06-25-2019, 03:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

I remember that interview where Jason talked about trying to keep Brandon "on the straight and narrow"

Whilst I think he was more grounded than Steve and Dylan, he had many flaws (only human of course) but the Emma thing was a terrible move by the writers
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 06-25-2019, 03:55 PM
Master Fan

It was a dreadful move regarding the Emma thing or fling and totally pointless