Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2017, 12:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
So I was listening to the podcast last night, and it was "Everybody is talking about it" and Chuck said it was the first time they were going to "go all in" as far as having a sex story line for every character. They of course got back lash and had to make it acceptable. The main point they wanted to make was that Brenda and Dylan were comfortable with their relationship in terms of a sexual relationship. Chuck and his wife had said they weren't allowed to say it but that they meaning Dylan and Brenda...were very much still doing it. It was the first time the audience gets the hint, even though they weren't allowed to show it, or say it...that ever since they had gotten back together, since they made them break up and say it was too fast...we finally see them very comfortable being sexually active teens.
hm, but "Everybody's talkin' about It" was not the first episode we got such hint. My Desperate Valentine was full of it. Also Fire and Ice (or Competitive Edge?) when Brenda says there is nothing better than persuading someone to buy something, and he's like "Anything?" It seemed to me all the time that sex has been a regular part of their life.

But I can see why he sees that episode as the most significant in terms of having SL about sex for each character Maybe not for Steve though? I don't remember it.

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan

Last edited by yulan; 09-22-2017 at 12:49 AM
Old 09-22-2017, 02:00 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by yulan (View Post)
hm, but "Everybody's talkin' about It" was not the first episode we got such hint. My Desperate Valentine was full of it. Also Fire and Ice (or Competitive Edge?) when Brenda says there is nothing better than persuading someone to buy something, and he's like "Anything?" It seemed to me all the time that sex has been a regular part of their life.

But I can see why he sees that episode as the most significant in terms of having SL about sex for each character Maybe not for Steve though? I don't remember it.
Yes I think they gave the hints everywhere...but that was the episode then they wanted to go big...and they couldn't so they wanted everyone to know that that they were quite comfortable in their sexuality and the sex in their relationship. I think they probably added those little jokes here and there just to take it home but this episode they wanted to do that but they weren't allowed. Steve had no story he mentions that too. lol Just the fact he wants to get out of class It's pretty interesting to hear him, they are long and I don't listen often, but I'll pick and choose and skip lol To be honest sometimes they get stuff wrong and I'm like WHY AM I NOT DOING THIS? it's frustrating lol when they have local fame over it, had the cast on etc. and they get to talk to Chuck often and they don't know the show like we do He said they had last minute changes and had to work with someone to make it "acceptable" and since they were still an "issues" show they were allowed to use condom education to have a sex episode. Kind of makes you wonder lol what they had originally planned. Were BD going to get freaky Oh the possibilities

Dylan Bren
https://www.youtube.com/c/DylanLovesBrenda
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1734518/NikkylovesBD
Old 09-22-2017, 03:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
To be honest sometimes they get stuff wrong and I'm like WHY AM I NOT DOING THIS?
Yeah, I often feel like that too.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 09-24-2017, 11:20 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Yeah, I often feel like that too.

Can I admit how bitter I am lol This last scene should have and could have been so much hotter. FINALLY we see BD as adults, finishing their freshman year in college and Brandon and Kelly get naked bed time and we have this awkward reunion...still hot I know but ugh. I'm still super bitter about the last time we see these two on screen.

Dylan Bren
Old 09-24-2017, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wish we could have seen them on screen again after this.
I am an original”
Old 09-25-2017, 01:17 AM
Obsessed Fan

Old 09-25-2017, 04:20 AM
Master Fan

all the pics are awesome
Old 09-25-2017, 06:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

Old 09-25-2017, 09:57 PM
Loyal Fan

I freaking LOVE Little Fish.

If only they kissed...Brenda could have still told him no because he was in his stupid relationship but a kiss would have made this scene EPIC!!

What about this scene SWOON!

Dylan Bren
Old 09-25-2017, 11:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

oh, the scene when he called her from Paris! What a way to end the episode, huh?

But the girls must have heard the phone. it rang the moment we heard the door. They probably just decided to ignore it for the sake of the party.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 09-26-2017, 11:53 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
oh, the scene when he called her from Paris! What a way to end the episode, huh?

But the girls must have heard the phone. it rang the moment we heard the door. They probably just decided to ignore it for the sake of the party.
With the crap time he had in France with you know who...he missed his Bren...realizing she was gone...

Dylan Bren
Old 09-26-2017, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I guess he still said to himself that he only wanted to wish her good luck But I guess nothing would have been much different had he reached her. She came home anyway

Icon by oth. fan
Old 09-26-2017, 10:09 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkycoly (View Post)
I freaking LOVE Little Fish.

If only they kissed...Brenda could have still told him no because he was in his stupid relationship but a kiss would have made this scene EPIC!!

What about this scene SWOON!

'Little Fish' episode will be forever one of my favorites. A kiss in this scene would be so perfect..and dylan wanted to kiss her so much..but i understand brenda..and this is why brenda will always be better..she could've kissed dylan here, but since he was in that mess of relationship with kelly before and he was just back from paris, she just didn't felt comfortable. And this is the big difference: Brenda would never do what kelly did to her. That's why brenda was and always will be the best.

Tiffy
Jonerys ♥ Bughead ♥ Everlark ♥ Emison ♥ Stydia ♥ Mileven ♥ Evak ♥ Shamy ♥ Mondler ♥ Brenda & Dylan ♥ Seth & Summer ♥ Pacey & Joey ♥ Rory & Jess
Old 09-26-2017, 10:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Brenda is the ****! Was always a fan of her even when I was in 6th freaking grade. I remembered trying to dress like her...scary thought I know...Hey it was 1991 and I was like 11 LOL

I can honestly say if it wasn't for brenda...I don't think I would like Dylan as much as I do. She made him very likable.

Dylan Bren
Old 09-26-2017, 11:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I can honestly say if it wasn't for brenda...I don't think I would like Dylan as much as I do. She made him very likable.
That's interesting. I thought he was great in S1-2. It was under her influence for sure, but I think prior to Brenda he was also a great guy. He was just cynical about relationships

Icon by oth. fan
Closed Thread   Post New Thread