Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2015, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

It was a wig when he was in the first 2 Twilight movies.

Old 07-04-2015, 04:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

New Taylor sighting:

Taylor Lautner Shows Off Buzz Cut At Wireless Festival | Taylor Lautner : Just Jared

Quote:
Taylor Lautner roams around backstage with a friend at the 2015 Wireless Festival at Finsbury Park on Friday afternoon (July 3) in London, England.

The 23-year-old Tracers actor showed off his new buzzcut hairstyle during his downtime from filming the next season of Cuckoo.

In case you missed it, Taylor is up for Choice Movie Actor: Action/Adventure at the 2015 Teen Choice Awards.

Plus, Tracers is also up for Choice Movie: Action/Adventure against Furious 7, Insurgent, Kingsman: The Secret Service, San Andreas, and The Maze Runner

Donna
Old 07-05-2015, 11:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for the article.

Old 07-05-2015, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the news! Good to see him!
Old 07-05-2015, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Taylor looks amazing. I like that he still has the facial hair.
Old 07-08-2015, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Twilight | Fascinating Fact: 4815500 | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
TWILIGHT star Taylor Lautner stepped behind the camera lens on Sunday (05Jul15) to take on a new role as photographer as he joined other snappers in the press pit at London's Wireless Festival. It is not known why the actor decided to try his hand at a new profession, but he appeared to take the job seriously, using a Nikon camera and lens worth an estimated $4,000 (£2,500) to shoot acts including headliner David Guetta.
Taylor Lautner takes festival pictures of Nicki Minaj after career 'derails' | Daily Mail Online

Quote:
Just when you thought changing into a seven foot wolf was an eye-opening transformation.

Taylor Lautner appears to have given up on his acting career to try be a photographer instead.

The 23-year-old was spotted in the press photographers' area at London's Wireless Festival on Sunday night.

After the global success of the Twilight saga, in which he played werewolf Jacob Black, the actor was widely tipped to be Hollywood's next leading action star.

But after appearing in the critically-panned Abduction in 2011 - it scored 4 percent on Rotten Tomatoes - roles have been few and far between.

While his Twilight co-stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have gone on to star in a number of successful films, Lautner has just Tracers and Grown Ups 2 to his name following Breaking Dawn Part 2.

A well as flaunting his new buzz cut, the muscle-bound Californian appeared to be showing off his new career too, as he snapped the tardy Nicki Minaj as she performed alongside festival headliner David Guetta.

Wearing a loose red flannel red check shirt over a white T-shirt, Taylor certainly looked serious about his new profession with around $4,000 worth of Nikon camera.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, Lautner was at one stage commanding $7.5 million per film, but work quickly dried up when he couldn't justify it.

It claimed that immediately after Twilight he was offered the lead in Paramount's Max Steel - based on the Mattel action figure - and also landed the lead in fighter-pilot action movie Northern Lights.

He subsequently dropped out of Northern Lights when he was offered the lead in Universal's Stretch Armstrong project.

But when Abduction was critically ridiculed - even though it brought in $82 million off its $35 million budget - Stretch Armstrong was scrapped and so were any other plans to offer him leading roles it seems.

'His first movie just wasn't very good, and it didn't justify what he was asking for at the time,' the magazine quoted a producer.

'It’s not easy to move out of the shadow of a hit like Twilight,' an agent added. 'But he’s still very young. There’s time for Taylor to become more than just Jacob.

Taylor Lautner Shows Off His Photography Skills at Wireless Fest | Taylor Lautner : Just Jared

Quote:
Taylor Lautner breaks out a massive camera lens to capture photos during David Guetta‘s set at Wireless Festival on Sunday (July 5) in London, England.

The 23-year-old action star kept it low key in a flannel and Ray Ban shades as he showed off his new summer buzz cut.

This is the second day that Taylor has been spotted checking out performances at the music festival.

Taylor is currently up for a Teen Choice Award and has several projects in the works including the third season of Cuckoo and an upcoming film titled Run The Tide.

10+ pictures inside of Taylor Lautner at Wireless Festival…

Donna
Old 07-09-2015, 07:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

I like that Taylor decided to diversify himself and try other things too. Many actors take a stab at other trades like writing, etc. but doesn't mean he has quit acting. Being an actor is a tough profession - need to do things that make them happy while they wait for the next perfect gig.
Old 07-09-2015, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for the articles.

He is filming the series cuckoo now, I'm glad that he is still acting.

Old 07-09-2015, 09:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade Lizabetta Lautner (View Post)
He is filming the series cuckoo now, I'm glad that he is still acting.
That's even better! Sounds like a busy man.
Old 07-10-2015, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

You're welcome.

Taylor Lautner quits acting, loves new career in photography? : Trending News : Venture Capital Post

Quote:
Taylor Lautner has been on headlines for his new career, being a photographer! Lately he was seen in London Wireless Festival taking pictures of some artists especially Nikki Minaj. Lautner was best known when the 'Twilight Saga' emerged, where he played as Jacob Black, a half-human and half-werewolf. Is he now enjoying his new career?

In 2011, Taylor Lautner starred in the film entitled 'Abduction' which only had a rating of 4% in Rotten Tomatoes. Though he carried the lead role, it did not lead him to success, thus it put his career in dim light. According Daily Mail, while his co-stars in 'Twilight' Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson have had movies that were successful, Lautner only had two which were 'Grown Ups 2' and 'Tracers.'

Recently in London, Lautner was spotted hanging out in the photographers' area at the London Wireless Festival. He was seen wearing a white t-shirt and a flannel over it, looking like a professional photographer. Holding a Nikon camera that costs around $4,000, he must be serious with his new job. He had photographed Nikki Minaj, and he also appeared to be a great fan of David Guetta.

Taylor Lautner has been spotted going out with model Raina Lawson just only a little while after his breakup with long time girlfriend Marie Avgeropoulos. The two 'new couples' were seen strolling around Calabasas, but earlier this year Lautner and ex Marie were seen holding hands outside a restaurant in Venice. Really now, what's the real score, Taylor?

Has Taylor Lautner a reputation of being a playboy? He was also linked to 'Abduction' co-star Lily Collins, and dated Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez.

Meanwhile, Lautner will be appearing in an Adam Sandler produced film 'Ridiculous Six.' The said Netflix film will premiere in December this year. Along with Lautner are Terry Crews, Nick Nolte, Rob Schneider and Luke Wilson.

Donna
Old 07-11-2015, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Where do they get crap? He is not giving up acting.

Old 07-13-2015, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

The ‘Twilight’ Cast: Where Are They Now | Hollyscoop

Quote:
Taylor Lautner was poised to become an action star, but instead he moved to London to star in the BBC comedy series “Cuckoo."

He dated a woman named Marie Avgeropoulos and literally nobody knew about it.

And then he dumped her to date another unknown named Raina Lawson.

No word on what happened to Raina.

Old 07-13-2015, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

So this is what sells now? This star dates so and so, and dumps so and so to hook up with so and so. Also the but sounds like the writer of that article doesn't approve. I wonder when celeb media outlets will be more mature. And of course not everyone is like this - only some (many). Sorry for the vent.
Old 07-14-2015, 07:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

It is okay I am the same way about the "news" articles that they are putting out now.

Old 07-19-2015, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LR_Roxy (View Post)
So this is what sells now? This star dates so and so, and dumps so and so to hook up with so and so. Also the but sounds like the writer of that article doesn't approve. I wonder when celeb media outlets will be more mature. And of course not everyone is like this - only some (many). Sorry for the vent.
This is why I look at the source of a news article before I post it and I can say that false or sensationalized news is unfortunately what sells best these days.
4eva2getha posted this picture today.
New picture of Taylor taken on July 17, 2015.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 07-19-2015 at 12:35 PM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top