Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2015, 10:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

Cool.

Taylor Lautner | Taylor Lautner scared of mice | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
Taylor Lautner has admitted he is afraid of mice and the situation is made worse by the fact he is having to live with the small creatures at the moment.

Taylor Lautner is scared of mice.

The 'Twilight' star has admitted he is afraid of the little creatures, something which is not helped by his current living situation where he is sharing his home in Santa Fe, New Mexico with the small mammals.

He said: ''I am filming in Santa Fe right now and there are so many mice around my house.

''I go to bed every night afraid that a mouse is going to sleep with me.''

Despite being worried about sharing an abode with a mouse or two, the 23-year-old Hollywood hunk took a less nervous approach to the stunts in his new film 'Tracers'.

He told PEOPLE magazine: ''I did more stunts in this movie than I think I'll do in the rest of my career - very dangerous stunts.

''I love it. I'm quite a daredevil in real life so this was a perfect movie for me. I definitely spent a lot of time arguing with the producers to allow me to do stuff that I probably shouldn't have been doing.''

In 'Tracers', Taylor plays parkour fan and bike messenger Cam, who is wanted by the Chinese mafia. During his travels, he meets Nikki (played by Marie Avgeropoulos) along the way.

Donna
Old 03-22-2015, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm sorry, but it is funny. I love rodents.

Old 03-22-2015, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade Lizabetta Lautner (View Post)
I'm sorry, but it is funny. I love rodents.
It is! I'm not a fan of mice but not scared of 'em either.
In fact, they're kinda cute.
I was wondering how many of his own stunts Taylor did on Tracers.
Some of that was scary stuff!
Old 03-24-2015, 11:25 AM
Master Fan

Aww poor Taylor I like mice and rats but I do understand being freaked out by the wild ones.
Old 03-26-2015, 07:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Run the Tide (2014) - IMDb

Taylor's next movie sounds very dramatic. Hope it's a hit!
Old 04-03-2015, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Taylor Lautner | Taylor Lautner reaches out to Kristen Stewart | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
Taylor Lautner has reportedly reached out to Kirsten Stewart amid rumours her ex-boyfriend Robert Pattinson has got engaged to FKA Twigs.

Taylor Lautner has reportedly ''reached out'' to Kristen Stewart amid rumours her ex-boyfriend Robert Pattinson is engaged to FKA Twigs.

The 23-year-old actor is said to have offered support to the actress - who dated Robert, 28, until last year - following reports he is planning to tie the knot with the 'Two Weeks' hitmaker.

Taylor starred alongside both Kristen and Robert in the 'Twilight Saga' movie franchise and is said to have contacted the brunette beauty - who cheated on Robert with married director Rupert Sanders in 2012 - as soon as he heard the news.A source told Hollywoodlife.com: ''[Taylor] already reached out to her to offer support and to remind her that it's out of her control and not to beat herself up about the past.

''He found out about Rob's engagement just like everybody else, on the Internet, and as soon as he heard about it he reached out to Kristen.

''He's been there with her throughout all the ups and downs with Rob and totally understands how the news is playing with her head. He's always been like her rock and visa versa.''

Speculation Robert and the 27-year-old singer are planning to tie the knot was sparked when rapper T-Pain claimed FKA - whose real name is Tahliah Barnett - was too busy to collaborate with him in the recording studio as she is planning her wedding.

The star - who later tried to pass his comments off as a joke - said: ''Well, the first time we even met each other, we met in the studio. Her music's changed a lot since then. But she's on tour so much, and anytime I call her, she's in a different place. And she's engaged now, so that's about to be a whole other thing.''

When questioned further about the alleged engagement, he said: ''Yeah, to ol' Patty [Robert Pattinson]. I don't know if she wanted anybody to know that...''A source revealed earlier this month that the actor surprised his girlfriend of seven months with a promise ring in December in order to show his commitment to her.

Old 04-03-2015, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Since this guy tweeted this on April Fools' Day, I don't think it's true.
But everybody is gonna believe what they want. So...It's hard to be
engaged when one is already married. Hmm.
But, I do know Taylor and Kristen are still friends-that part of the story
I have no trouble with.
Old 04-04-2015, 12:00 PM
Master Fan

Which one of them is married?
Old 04-04-2015, 04:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by heart devoured (View Post)
Which one of them is married?
That is the question no one seems to know the answer to. There are some fans who believe that Rob and Kristen have been married for about 2 years (some believe there is a daughter as well) but they keep it a secret for many reasons, mostly because they want their private lives private. But, now there's this story going around that Rob is engaged to FKA Twigs, a British singer that he has been seen with lately, off and on for 6 months or so. But like I said that tweet from someone who knows Twigs was made on April 1, April Fool's Day, so I don't really believe it. But some fans do. So...to make a long story short, who really knows????? Depends on what you WANT to believe. I believe that Rob and Kristen are married. For many reasons.
Of course, even tho Rob nor his people have said anything at all, the rag sheets will all print that he is engaged to FKA Twigs.
Taylor just got dragged into the story too. Using him to help sell the engagement story.
Old 04-04-2015, 04:39 PM
Master Fan

I don't know about Rob and Twigs' engagement, they could be engaged or not, but them being engaged is a whole lot more believable than Kristen and Rob being married I think that is a tad ridiculous. People believing that they have a secret daughter is just insane.

I mean, everything's possible, but...

Personally I wouldn't believe anything in the papers and tabloids at face value either. I believe Kristen and Taylor are still good friends but doubt that she would've needed any comforting.
Old 04-05-2015, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Anything can be hidden IF you know how to go about it. And think about it.
Rob never looks happy with the other lady. Kristen is never seen with another
man. Unless she's working with them or doing promo.
Kristen and Taylor are still buds. Which is sweet.
Old 04-06-2015, 10:48 AM
Master Fan

Kristen has been seen with Alicia a whole lot though. Kissing too.
Old 04-06-2015, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by heart devoured (View Post)
Kristen has been seen with Alicia a whole lot though. Kissing too.
They have been friends for ages. I have not seen any kiss pictures.
Not clear ones where it's obvious that that was going on.
She went with Susie to the COSM screening the other night.
Could just be a cover-who knows at this point. Rob and Kristen could
both be playing the media to hide their private lives.
Old 06-24-2015, 07:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

new pics of Taylor:

Taylor Lautner’s Haircut — Shows Off Short Buzz Cut In Fan Pic - Hollywood Life

Quote:
Taylor Lautner looks like a different person — we almost didn’t recognize him! A fan posted a photo of herself with Taylor on the ‘Team Taylor Lautner Fan Page’ on Facebook and we are shocked. What do you guys think of his new hairdo — did you like him better before or after? VOTE!

Taylor Lautner, 23, is famously known for his role as a werewolf, so we were completely shocked to see his transformation from a handsomely hairy star to this newly buzzed and chiseled Taylor! A fan of Taylor, @_aimee_wood, posted a pic of herself with Taylor on his fan page via Facebook and we can’t tell if we love him freshly shaved or miss his thick luscious hair! What do you think, HollywoodLifers? VOTE below!

The last time we saw Taylor was in his move Tracers, where he had some serious, flowing locks — what happened!? We love Taylor no matter what he does to his hair, but we hate to admit that we miss his hunky Twilight days!

While we have always loved Taylor for his long, dark, perfect hair, it is official that even with a buzz cut, he is still undeniably handsome. Also, we can’t help but wonder, why the new hairdo? Could this possibly mean that Taylor shaved all of his hair off for a new role? We can only hope — it’s been way too long since we’ve seen this sexy star on the big screen!

We want to know what you guys think — did you like Taylor’s hair better from the Twilight days or now that he’s shaved it all off? VOTE and tell us what you think!

Donna
Old 06-28-2015, 09:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

He looks nice with either hairdo. I didn't like his long hair though (wonder if that is actually a wig?) as Jacob in Twilight, but then it was cut off.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top