Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2015, 07:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Taylor Lautner | Taylor Lautner has split from Marie Avgeropoulos | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
Taylor Lautner and Marie Avgeropoulos have ended their relationship after 18 months of dating but have decided to remain friend.

Taylor Lautner and Marie Avgeropoulos has broken up.

The 'Twilight' actor and his 'Tracers' co-star - who met in the summer of 2013 - are said to have ended their relationship a few month ago and remained friends.

While the pair are yet to confirm the split, a source told E! News: ''It was completely amicable. Taylor is dating and having fun. Nothing serious.''

It isn't the first time Taylor, 22, has dated one of his co-stars.

He was also romantically linked to Lily Collins after they starred together in the 2011 thriller 'Abduction' and popstar Taylor Swift after filming 'Valentine's Day'.

No reason has been given for the latest split.

The hunky star previously claimed he is a very ''loyal'' partner and thinks ''honesty'' is the most important thing when trying to make a relationship work.

He said: ''Honestly and loyalty are key. If two people can be honest with each other about everything, that's probably the biggest key to success. I like to think of myself as very loyal, and I love everyone I surround myself with, whether they're friends or girlfriends or whatever. I love loyal people.''
Taylor Lautner & Marie Avgeropoulos Split | Marie Avgeropoulos, Split, Taylor Lautner : Just Jared

Quote:
Taylor Lautner and his girlfriend of more than a year, Marie Avgeropoulos, have split, JustJared.com can confirm.

The pair broke up a couple months ago and it was “completely amicable,” a source told E! News.

Taylor and Marie met on the set of their parkour action movie Tracers back in the summer of 2013 and were spotted holding hands for the first time in late July 2013. The movie has been released in some international markets already, but is scheduled to hit theaters in the U.S. on March 20.

In the time since the split, a source told E! that “Taylor is dating and having fun. Nothing serious.”

Old 01-18-2015, 09:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the news! He's still young and can date
all he wants!
Old 01-23-2015, 08:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome.

Old 01-27-2015, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Taylor Lautner | Adam Sandler's Ridiculous 6 to feature stellar cast | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
Hollywood star Adam Sandler has recruited a stellar cast to appear in his Netflix debut 'Ridiculous 6', which will feature the likes of Taylor Lautner and Dan Aykroyd.

Taylor Lautner, Dan Aykroyd, Terry Crews and Nick Nolte will all feature in Adam Sandler's 'Ridiculous 6'.

The comedian's Happy Madison production company recently signed a multi-film agreement with Netflix and he's recruited a stellar cast to appear in the first movie, which also includes Whitney Cummings, Luke Wilson, Steve Buscemi, Danny Trejo and Nick Swardson.

'Ridiculous 6' - a parody of Western film 'The Magnificent Seven' - sees Sandler cast in the role of an orphan who has grown up on a Native American reservation, with Rob Schneider starring alongside Lautner, Wilson and Crews as one of his half-brothers.

The film will also include cameo appearances from Blake Shelton as Old West sheriff Wyatt Earp and Vanilla Ice as Mark Twain, according to TheWrap.

'Ridiculous 6' will be the first of four films that will only be available to view via Netflix and Drew Barrymore - who starred alongside Sandler in 'The Wedding Singer' in 1998, '50 First Dates' in 2004 and 'Blended' in 2014 - has already said she hopes to work with him again.

She explained: ''When we did '50 First Dates', I was so confused about love but he was about to marry Jackie [Sandler]. I was like, how do you make a relationship work and stay?

''When we did 'The Wedding Singer', we were such young kids with barely a care in the world, there was that joy.

''So it will be interesting to see what our next film together will be. Parenting teenagers next, I think.''

Old 01-30-2015, 09:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Another job for Taylor!!!!

He's been seen with a model but can't remember her name.
He doesn't stay girlfriendless for long!
Old 01-31-2015, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

That was proven to be untrue with the model.

Taylor Lautner NOT Dating Raina Lawson | Gossip Cop

Quote:
Taylor Lautner is NOT “dating” Raina Lawson, despite a newly-published report. Gossip Cop has exclusively learned that the claim is untrue, and the actor is NOT in a relationship with the model.

The pair was first linked Wednesday by E! News, which tellingly had no details whatsoever about the supposed new romance, except for a so-called source simply saying, “It’s new.” The outlet even acknowledged that Lawson is “active on both Twitter and Instagram,” but “hasn’t posted anything about the relationship on her social media.”

There also haven’t been any paparazzi photos of Lautner and Lawson together in public, and there’s a good reason for that. An insider close to Lautner exclusively tells Gossip Cop that the story alleging they are “dating” is wrong, and says flatly, “They are not a couple.” Should the star’s status change, Gossip Cop will update.

As we previously confirmed earlier this month, Lautner and now ex-girlfriend Marie Avgeropoulos secretly broke up last year. Gossip Cop was told that while the movie star had moved on since then, he was not in a new relationship, which still appears to be the case. He and Avgeropoulos met in 2013 on the set of the movie Tracers, which is slated to hit theaters in March. Prior to Avgeropoulos, the Twilight star dated two other co-stars, Lily Collins and Taylor Swift.
Taylor was at a concert last night with Kristen:

Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner at Sam Smith Concert (PHOTO) | Gossip Cop

Quote:

Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner, old Twilight pals, reunited at Friday’s Sam Smith concert at The Forum in Los Angeles. The duo, along with Alicia Cargile and other friends, assembled for a backstage picture with Smith.

According to reports, Lautner attended the show with a female friend, sitting a couple of rows in front of Stewart and Cargile. About a half-hour into the concert, Stewart and Cargile were able to join Lautner by sitting in some empty seats in his row. Eyewitnesses say the quartet sang and danced along to the music.

It’s been quite the star-studded two-night stand for Smith at the Forum. As Gossip Cop reported, Smith hung out backstage at Thursday’s concert with Kim and Khloe Kardashian, Kendall Jenner and Cara Delevingne. Kim wrote of the experience, “We sang all night long!!!” Khloe posted the message, “We sang our hearts out!!!” She added, “I lost my voice trying to sing along with @samsmithworld! The nerve I had!”

Smith has been nominated for six awards at next week’s Grammys. The musician is up for Album of the Year, Record of the Year, Song of the Year, and Best New Artist, among other honors. It seems he’s already sewn up the support of some of Hollywood’s biggest stars. Check out a larger version of his backstage picture with Stewart and Lautner below!

Old 02-02-2015, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Taylor Lautner Parties with Friends Amid Raina Lawson Dating Rumors | Raina Lawson, Taylor Lautner | Just Jared Jr.

Quote:
Taylor Lautner gets a little sweaty while making his way out of The Nice Guy nightclub with some pals on Saturday night (January 31) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 22-year-old actor has been the subject of a bunch of dating rumors since he recently split from girlfriend Marie Avgeropoulos.

According to E! News, Taylor is dating model Raina Lawson, but GossipCop reports that they are “not a couple.”

The night before, Taylor held a bit of a Twilight reunion at the Sam Smith concert where he was spotted hanging out with Kristen Stewart.

Old 02-05-2015, 10:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGak1nFCIpU

This link is a new 10 min. interview with Taylor about Tracers and football!
They spent half the time talking football!
Old 02-06-2015, 07:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for the link.

Old 02-15-2015, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're so welcome!
Taylor sure his football, doesn't he?
Old 02-16-2015, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

'Lost' Alum Jorge Garcia Joins Adam Sandler, Taylor Lautner in Netflix's 'Ridiculous 6'

Sorry for the double-post but there's Tay news! Not really NEW news but added news about the show.
Old 02-16-2015, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for the link.

Taylor Lautner Looks Impressed By Marie Avgeropoulos In ‘Tracers’ Clip (Exclusive) | Exclusive, Marie Avgeropoulos, Movies, Rafi Gavron, Taylor Lautner : Just Jared

Quote:
Check out Taylor Lautner looking amused in the new clip from his upcoming film Tracers, exclusively given to JustJared.com!

The 23-year-old actor is joined in the clip by his former girlfriend Marie Avgeropoulos and Rafi Gavron.

Mark your calendars, Tracers is available for On Demand and in theaters on Friday, March 20.

Here’s the synopsis: After he crashes his bike into a super-sexy stranger named Nikki (Avgeropoulos), Cam (Lautner) is introduced to her crew — a team that uses parkour to pull off heists. Hoping to alleviate his deepening debt to a violent crime gang, Cam quickly joins the group. As the stakes get higher with more dangerous side ventures, the payouts get bigger. Cam must use every ounce of his skill to stay alive as the crew’s heists grow more daring with each job, and gang enforcers breathe relentlessly down his neck.

Old 02-17-2015, 08:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And thank you!
Old 02-18-2015, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome.

Old 02-21-2015, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

March 20! If it's not in a theater near me-at least,
I can see it On Demand!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top