Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2015, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

You're welcome. Thanks for the articles and tweets.

Blake Lively | Ryan Reynold's voicemail from President Obama | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
Blake Lively embarrassed herself when she asked President Obama to leave her husband a voicemail.

Blake Lively got President Obama to leave her husband a voicemail.

The 'Gossip Girl' star was given the chance to meet the President of the United States and has admitted she was left embarrassed when she fluffed her words whilst asking for the President to leave a message for Ryan Reynolds.

She recalled: ''I met Obama and I had my whole speech planned. He was introducing himself to everyone and they were talking about the way that they were gonna change the world. He came to me and I was just like 'I... Hope!' It was just like me summoning hope for myself, it was awful.

''The only thing I could think of was that he'd left my husband a voicemail when he was running for president. So I said, 'You left my husband a voicemail!' And he was like, '...Cool!' And I said, 'And he deleted it!' It was just like, why did I say that?''

And the 27-year-old actress - who has daughter James with the 38-year-old actor - was left even more red-faced when she told the President that Ryan had deleted the message because he was ''just a senator'' at the time.

She added: ''It got worse! I was like, 'He deleted it cause you were just a senator then!' And then I was like, 'That was bad.'

''So I was like, 'Well, he didn't know you would be president. I mean, who thought that... you would... be pres... ummm... Can you leave my husband a voicemail?' It was just getting worse.''

But all the embarrassment was worth it for Blake as she revealed the leader left an ''incredibly funny'' message for the 'Green Lantern' star.

Speaking on Late Night with Seth Meyers, she said: ''He ended up leaving my husband an incredibly funny and ball-busting voicemail.''
Blake Lively Recalls Embarrassing Moment With President Obama – Watch Now! | Blake Lively | Just Jared Jr.

Quote:
Blake Lively rocks a red skirt while dropping by Late Night with Seth Meyers on Wednesday (April 22) in New York City.

During the show, the 27-year-old actress chatted about embarrassing herself in front of President Barack Obama at a dinner.

“I met Obama and I had my whole speech planned,” Blake shared. “He was introducing himself to everyone and they were talking about the way that they were gonna change the world. He came to me and I was just like ‘I… Hope!’ It was just like me summoning hope for myself, it was awful.”

She added, “The only thing I could think of was that he’d left my husband a voicemail when he was running for president. So I said, ‘You left my husband a voicemail!’ And he was like, ‘…Cool!’ And I said, ‘And he deleted it!’ It was just like, why did I say that?” Watch the video below!

Earlier in the day, Blake promoted her new film Age of Adaline at the Apple store in SoHo.

Donna
Old 04-25-2015, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome. Thank you for the articles.

Blake Lively | Blake Lively is a more confident cook than actress | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
Hollywood star Blake Lively has revealed she is more confident about cooking than acting.

Blake Lively is more confident about cooking than acting.

The 27-year-old actress, who's married to Hollywood star Ryan Reynolds and gave birth to their first child in December last year, has revealed she lacks confidence in front of the camera and feels more comfortable cooking and decorating their home.

Blake - who stars in new fantasy film 'The Age of Adaline' - told the Los Angeles Times newspaper: ''I always feel like I'm faking it when I'm acting. I do the best I can do to tell the story in the best way, but I always feel really lucky when I get a job.

''I feel confident when I'm cooking or decorating. It's something I control beginning, middle and end. That ownership feels good.''

Meanwhile, Blake recently revealed that she and and Ryan are ''rivals'' when it comes to parenting.

The actress said they are squabbling over their daughter James' first word.

She joked: ''We're total rivals. I hear [Ryan] all the time, 'Da-da, da-da,' and then I walk in the room and he's like, 'Ma-ma.' And I'm like, 'How dare you do that?' ... The word 'Da-da' is banned in our house.

''She has to say 'ma-ma' first. I do everything! He does nothing!''
Blake Lively | Blake Lively: Motherhood is like living with a drug addict | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
Hollywood star Blake Lively has likened motherhood to ''living with a drug addict''.

Blake Lively thinks having a baby is ''like living with a drug addict''.

The 27-year-old beauty, who married actor Ryan Reynolds in 2012 and gave birth to their first child, James, in December 2014, has revealed living with a newborn child has posed some unusual challenges.

She explained: ''Having a baby is just living in the constant unexpected.

''You never know when you're gonna get crapped on or when you're gonna get a big smile or when that smile immediately turns into hysterics. It might be like living with a drug addict.''

What's more, Blake said having children is ''addictive'' and she is already looking forward to having more.

She told the Los Angeles Times newspaper: ''You have a baby and you think, 'I can't imagine ever not having a baby', because they grow up so quickly. I'd be an 80-year-old woman with a baby if I could.''

Meanwhile, Blake also confessed she doesn't have very positive memories of her most-famous on-screen role, in which she starred as Serena van der Woodsen on 'Gossip Girl'.

She admitted: ''You're part of this machine - this pop culture phenomenon - but as an actor, the quality of your work is definitely compromised because of that.

''When I finished the last season, I didn't feel good at it anymore. I didn't feel stimulated. It had become muscle memory, but not good muscle memory - like bad-habit muscle memory.''

Old 04-26-2015, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

You're very welcome and thanks for the articles.

Donna
Old 04-27-2015, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome.

Blake Lively | Blake Lively Breastfeeds During Newspaper Interview | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
New Mum Blake Lively Proved Her Multi-tasking Capabilities While Promoting Romantic Drama The Age Of Adaline By Breastfeeding Her Baby Girl As She Sat For An Interview About The New Film.

The actress was booked for a chat with a reporter from the Los Angeles Times last week (ends24Apr15) and her schedule was so packed, she decided to take her daughter James with her so she could feed the tot while discussing her latest work.

Writer Amy Kaufman described her surprise at meeting Lively's four-month-old girl during the interview, particularly as the star and her husband Ryan Reynolds have been known for trying to keep their private lives out of the spotlight.

Kaufman writes of the chat, "'Hi,' Blake Lively says, extending her free hand. Her other one is occupied, cradling her swaddled newborn, who nurses at her chest. She sits down on a couch, props a pillow on her lap and continues breast-feeding..."

She continues, "When James was born in December, there were no big magazine cover reveals, and the couple did not even share her name for months. But there it was in gold letters hanging from Lively's neck: James. I am asked not to describe what the baby looks like - but how do you really describe an infant anyway, other than cute. 'Thanks for that,' she says. 'Please don't describe my areolas, either.'"

Old 04-27-2015, 09:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

BLAKE LIVELY 2007 OUTFITS APPEARANCES SURVIVOR
Survivor Rules:

-One vote per person, per round.
-Each round ends after 5 votes are received for one scene picture or after one scene picture has the most votes after 3 days.
-Vote for your least favorite scene.
-On the final round vote for the scene picture you want to WIN.

out in round one

voted out in round one

KJS♥ first American Cesar winner
Old 04-28-2015, 07:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

#3 gets my vote

Old 04-28-2015, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Thanks for the article and #3 for me.

Blake Lively Shares Hot Shirtless Photo of Hubby Ryan Reynolds | Blake Lively, Ryan Reynolds, Shirtless : Just Jared

Quote:
Blake Lively just shared a super hot shirtless photo of her husband Ryan Reynolds on her Instagram account.

The 27-year-old actress posted the photo, which appeared to be a meme over the hot pic.

“Studies show that if you are afraid of spiders you are more likely to find one in your bedroom… I am afraid of Ryan Reynolds,” the picture said. Blake then captioned the photo, “‘…it all started with a spider’ -Walt Disney”

Check out the hot photo below…
Blake Lively Posts Shirtless Ryan Reynolds Instagram : People.com

Quote:
And the Blake Lively-Ryan Reynolds social media saga continues – this time with a shirtless photo and (slightly) naughty joke.

The Age of Adaline actress, 27, took to Instagram on Monday to share a sexy shot of her hubby with her 2.4 million followers, while quipping about finding him in her bedroom.

"… it all started with a spider – Walt Disney," the former Gossip Girl star captioned the shirtless photo of the Canadian actor, 38. (Lively is referencing the Disney icon's quote, "It all started with a mouse.")

Needless to say, the ab-filled image racked up more than 185,000 likes and numerous jealous comments from fans.

"This girl has everything," one follower posted, while another wrote how jealous the photo made her.

The couple aren't shy about professing their adoration for each other on social media.

The new mom joked about being jealous of Reynolds' flirtation with his Woman in Gold costar Helen Mirren on Instagram earlier this month, writing, "Should I be concerned that my husband's never looked at me this way?"

And the Green Lantern star dished it right back on Twitter on April 19 when he humorously retaliated to a Lionsgate Tweet that said Lively and her Age of Adaline costar Michiel Huisman, 33, were the "perfect pair."

"Uh ... I can HEAR you," Reynolds cracked to the film studio.

Donna
Old 04-28-2015, 11:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

thanks for the new round and articles

#3 for me too
Old 04-29-2015, 07:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

You're welcome.

Donna
Old 04-29-2015, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome and thank you for the articles.

Blake Lively | Blake Lively's breasts grow 'throughout the day' | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
Blake Lively claims her breasts increase in size ''throughout the day'' and she has to change outfits to avoid suffering ''a wardrobe malfunction.''

Blake Lively claims her breasts increase in size ''throughout the day.''

The 'Age of Adaline' actress, who has three-month-old daughter James with husband Ryan Reynolds, says she has to change outfits several times to avoid suffering ''a wardrobe malfunction'' when she's away from her baby and doesn't have time to pump milk.

Explaining why she was spotted wearing 14 different ensembles in three days while recently promoting her new film in New York City, the 27-year-old star said: ''So my proportions definitely started to, shall we say, increase throughout the day. I walked out onstage for one appearance in an outfit that had fit perfectly when I tried it on many hours earlier, but by the time it got on me, I thought, 'Oh no! This isn't going to cover them up at all!' I was very worried about a wardrobe malfunction.''

Blake, who doesn't work with a stylist, began planning her press tour outfits in February and got her sister, Robyn, to help her try on more than 500 looks before selecting 256.

But she admits looking glamorous takes a lot more effort since she welcomed her baby girl.

Asked where she changed clothes, she told PEOPLE magazine: ''In the green room, in the car, in a ladies' room. The hair seems to be happening in the car a lot. My hairstylist Rod Ortega is a magician in a car.''
Blake Lively | Blake Lively wants to get older | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
Blake Lively reveals that she is looking forward to getting older as it has made her life more enriched because without getting older, you can't experience and learn.

Blake Lively is looking forward to getting older.

The 27-year-old actress - who is married to Ryan Reynolds, with whom she has a three-month-old daughter James - insists the older she gets, the better her life becomes and she's ready to just enjoy the journey.

Blake told Stylist magazine: ''Right now I am really looking forward to getting older. The older I've got, the more enriched my life has become, from a great childhood with my family to moving to New York, getting married and having a baby.''

Although the Hollywood beauty did laugh: ''But ask me in 10 years when I get my crow's feet ... or maybe two years, oh my god!

''I have learned that until you experience something, it's hard to get on your soapbox and talk about it.''

The 'Age of Adaline' star also talked about her journey of motherhood so far, and admits she was nervous when she first took James home but she quickly realised your natural instincts take over.

Blake said: ''I remember leaving the hospital thinking, 'I have no idea what I am doing. I have a life in my hands and I'm not equipped to do this.

''Because I don't have the knowledge I need to take care of the most precious, fragile thing on in the world.

''It felt like being a passenger on a plane and being told, 'By the way, now you are going to be piloting the plane.' But then you take her home and you figure it out. Sometimes you don't figure it out and even that is a whole new experience.''

Old 04-29-2015, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

#3 me too

KJS♥ first American Cesar winner
Old 04-30-2015, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

You're welcome. Thanks for the articles.

Ryan Reynolds Throwback Photos on Twitter : People.com

Quote:
It doesn't get much better than shirtless Ryan Reynolds. We know it. You know it. Blake Lively, in all of her very subtle Instagram postings, certainly knows it.

However, Reynolds makes a different case on Twitter, where he's recently established himself as nothing short of a social media genius put on this planet to give us things to RT. And, with that mission in mind, the new dad quickly mastered the Internet's most valuable currency: throwback photos. (Note: We're not going to say #TBT because Ryan Reynolds doesn't care what day of the week it is; Ryan Reynolds will post throwback photos when he wants to, because he is Ryan Reynolds.)

These throwback photos are so adorable, we're starting to question: 1) Which Reynolds era is our favorite. 2) If anything else will ever seem cute again.
Blake Lively Dreams of Going to Harvard Business School - Us Weekly

Quote:
An Ivy League of her own! Blake Lively has already made her mark as both an actress and a lifestyle maven, but she's always looking for new challenges. One thing on her bucket list of achievements? Harvard Business School.

In an interview with UK magazine Stylist, the Age of Adaline star (and new mom to baby James, 4 months) said she hopes to someday attend the revered Ivy League institution to get a graduate degree.

"I have a dream to go to Harvard Business School and one of these days I will do that...in my spare time!" Lively, 27, told the mag.

Asked whether she has a brain for business, the Preserve founder replied, "I love it but I think it's more innate for me; it's not something I went to college for. My mom is someone who faced a lot of obstacles but never took no for an answer, and she showed me the only person who can limit you is yourself."

That said, Lively acknowledges that, as a woman, she may have to work harder to get where she wants to be. "There are a lot of women in business, but they don't get enough opportunities," she told Stylist. "If you look at the facts, women spend the most on e-commerce sites, yet less than 30 percent of the companies that venture capitalists fund are female-driven, even though female-run companies are the most successful. Women connect with other women. So why are we not looking at the numbers?"

She sees the same kind of underrepresentation in politics. "Look at what is happening with Hillary Clinton," the Gossip Girl alum, married to Ryan Reynolds since 2012, mused to the mag. "It's something to be proud of. It's so uplifting. But the fact that we have to be proud of this advancement is a bit upsetting."

She elaborated: "I think whatever side you stand on, the fact that there's never been a woman leading this country where there are women leading households and leading companies, is a bit upsetting. What makes people think a man is more equipped to do that than a woman? Nothing."
Blake Lively Dreams of Going to Harvard Business School! | Blake Lively : Just Jared

Quote:
Blake Lively has a new goal in her life, going to Harvard to get her business degree!

“I have a dream to go to Harvard Business School, and one of these days I will do that … in my spare time!” the 27-year-old actress shared to Britain’s Stylist magazine.

She added, “There are a lot of women in business, but they don’t get enough opportunities,” she says. “If you look at the facts, women spend the most on e-commerce sites, yet less than 30 percent of the companies that venture capitalists fund are female-driven, even though female-run companies are the most successful. Women connect with other women. So why are we are not looking at the numbers?”
Blake Lively | Blake Lively's business 'dream' | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
Blake Lively says her ''dream'' is to go to Harvard Business School when she has the ''spare time''.

Blake Lively's ''dream'' is to go to business school.

The 'Gossip Girl' star - who has her own lifestyle website Preserve - has revealed she is keen to attend a business course at the prestigious university.

When asked what she'd like to achieve, she said: ''I have a dream to go to Harvard Business School and one of these days I will do that ... in my spare time!''

The 27-year-old actress - who has daughter James with Ryan Reynolds - insists, though, being a businesswoman in an ''innate'' mindset for her.

She added: ''I love it but I think it's more innate for me; it's not something I went to college for. My mom is someone who faced a lot of obstacles but never took no for an answer and she showed me the only person who can limit you is yourself.

''Business is also about generosity. Entrepreneurs helping each other out. People starting their own companies who could be competitors are actually saying to me, 'This is a mistake I made and this is how you can do it better. Meet my technology officer who can teach you how to build your technology platform.' You realise there is room for everyone, as long as you work hard enough.''

Meanwhile, Blake also opened up about the lack of opportunities available for women in the business world.

She told Stylist magazine: ''There are a lot of women in business, but they don't get enough opportunities.

''If you look at the facts, women spend the most on e-commerce sites, yet less than 30% of the companies that venture capitalists fund are female-driven, even though female-run companies are the most successful. Women connect with other women. So why are we are not looking at the numbers?''
Blake Lively | Blake Lively wore two weeks' of outfits in two days | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
Blake Lively has revealed she fit two weeks' worth of outfits into just two days when she was forced to cut short the press trip for her latest film 'Age of Adaline'.

Blake Lively wore two weeks' worth of outfits in just two days.

The 27-year-old actress - who is currently promoting her latest film 'The Age of Adaline' - has revealed she had to fit all of the outfits she'd picked out for the press tour into just 48 hours because having a baby meant she had to cut the trip short.

Blake - who has a four-month-old daughter James with her husband Ryan Reynolds - said: ''Once upon a time, this was supposed to be a two-week press trip. But then life happened, and I had a baby, and suddenly I needed to condense two weeks of promotional appearances into two days. Serious: two days. So I changed the timeline, just not the wardrobe.''

The blonde beauty wore a whopping 11 outfits in just one day while attending photocalls and interviews for the movie as she didn't want the effort she put into picking them out to go to waste.

She told PEOPLE magazine: ''I started planning for this back in February. I selected easily over 500 looks from Style.com, various runways and even some past collections. I wound up calling in 256 outfits.

''If I had a stylist I'd just book one whole day of fittings, but instead I had to cram it in wherever I could. And in the end, I couldn't even do all of it.''

Luckily Blake's sister Robyn Lively, 43, came to the rescue and agreed to help the Hollywood starlet.

Blake added: ''My sister is the same size as I am, so I said to her, 'Okay, you're my fit model now! You try on half, and I'll try on half! Go!' If it looked good on her, I just assumed it would look good on me. So some of the stuff I'd never really tried on myself!''

Donna
Old 05-01-2015, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome and thank you for all the articles.

Old 05-02-2015, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

You're welcome, Jade.

Donna
Old 05-03-2015, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Blake Lively's Smile Tip Instagram Photo : People.com

Quote:
It's no question that Age of Adeline star Blake Lively has a megawatt smile – and luckily, she's willing to share her secret for a show-stopping grin.

Lively, who's not afraid to get cheeky on social media, offered up some advice for her Instagram followers on Sunday, posting an adorable snap with a helpful tip.

"Tip: open your mouth when you smile – like you're having the time of your life – when you're, in fact, terrified you're going to break your ankle because of what an epic-ly uncoordinated person you are," Lively wrote. "I are. Am. I am ....but we're not talking about me. Of course. This is just a random tip."

In the photo, the beaming blonde is balancing on one foot and wearing a tie-front pink floral blouse from her life style brand Preserve, dark wash skinny jeans, tan booties and carrying a patchwork bag.

The actress and husband Ryan Reynolds are fairly active on social media. The silly couple often poke fun at each other via Instagram and Twitter, through witty captions.

The pair appear to have a fun family, which is good as the two welcomed daughter James in December.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top