Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-13-2008, 01:17 PM
Master Fan

I love what you did with the pictures, Natasha! It definitely makes them "pop" a bit more, awesome work. And the OP is looking good We can add to it as we think of more stuff, it's all good!
Old 11-13-2008, 03:22 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks Sadia. I'm glad you like it. We should be able to fill out the reasons list some more this season.
Old 11-14-2008, 09:19 AM
Master Fan

I loved Hilda in this episode. I felt really bad when her permit was denied, but I thought it was really typically-her that she set up an illegal, "underground" beauty parlour She doesn't take no for an answer, that's for sure. But I'm glad Archie came through in the end and found her a loophole, because now she can keep her business legally, yay! Betty was right when she said this was the best thing that's happened to her for ages, Hilda deserves to be able to have this

I liked her interaction with Archie at the end, and I see the potential between them. It seems to be a bit less obvious than with the Coach, but that doesn't make it a bad thing.

I thought it was amusing when Hilda talked about Betty's "ugly hat" phase, and Betty said she had never had one, yet she was wearing an ugly hat
Old 11-14-2008, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I like Archie a lot better than the Coach. There could be some potential there.

Laura|
Old 11-17-2008, 12:01 AM
Elite Fan

Yay for the permit working out in the end. I would have hated if she had to lose her business. I love how Archie came through for her, I'm on board for something happening there. He's cute. I hope if this does happen they'll take things slow though.

Quote:
I thought it was amusing when Hilda talked about Betty's "ugly hat" phase, and Betty said she had never had one, yet she was wearing an ugly hat
I know!
Old 11-17-2008, 11:08 AM
Master Fan

Ooh, thought of another reason!

- She doesn't let a small thing like "legalities" get in the way of doing what she wants

Old 11-19-2008, 06:50 PM
Elite Fan

Love it, adding it now!
Old 11-21-2008, 12:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I like Archie a lot better than the Coach. There could be some potential there.
I'm preferring Archie, too. I jumped onto the Coach idea way too much in the beginning and I ended up regretting it, so I'm glad they're easing into the whole Archie romance. He's been really sweet to her so far so I'm happy.

I liked everything Hilda tonight as per usual. She was so sweet to get Justin those tickets and I loved her excitement when he asked if she wanted to go with him. Another Hilda scene I loved was when Hilda was saying that she uses cleavage to get ahead in line at the butcher's. Ignacio's reaction was priceless.
Old 11-21-2008, 05:46 PM
Elite Fan

Archie seems like a sweetheart, Hilda deserves that.

Quote:
Another Hilda scene I loved was when Hilda was saying that she uses cleavage to get ahead in line at the butcher's. Ignacio's reaction was priceless.
That had me cracking up!!

Hilda is such a good mom, I loved her talk with Justin at the end and that they're going together. I felt bad because she so wanted to fix it and make him feel better when there's not much she could do. Just being there for him was good though.
Old 11-23-2008, 08:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorful_dust (View Post)
Love it, adding it now!
Thanks hun!

I LOVED Hilda in this episode. From the comedy (the butcher's and the cleavage thing ) to the drama, seeing her be there for Justin, and how supportive she was She doesn't get enough credit but Hilda is an amazing mother, she's always supported who he is, and never shied away or tried to change it. And I love how she emphasised to him how important it was to never change himself, because people who don't get him are just stupid.

Ana looked beautiful in the end scene where she talked to Justin, even if the black/grey colour of the dress was really unusual for her!

Couple more reasons:

- She knows how to use her "assets" to her advantage
- She's always there for her family
Old 11-26-2008, 09:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
And I love how she emphasised to him how important it was to never change himself, because people who don't get him are just stupid.
I did too, because it's true. People who write Justin off are the ones who are losing out.

Yay for more reasons, you're good at this! The second one is great, she's a wonderful mom, sister, daughter.
And the first one cracks me up, ain't that the truth.
Old 11-27-2008, 01:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorful_dust (View Post)
she's a wonderful mom, sister, daughter.
That's another reason in itself
Old 12-08-2008, 01:49 AM
Elite Fan

Oh you're right, I'll add it.

I loved the sister interaction. It was cute how much Hilda told Betty that she deserves to have fun and all that.
Old 12-08-2008, 03:03 AM
Loyal Fan

I love Hilda and Archie, I really would love to him more, but if there's going to be something romantic, then they must do it slow, slow. I simply loved their last interaction. I was surprised when I saw that the Karate Kid (Ralph) is about 45 years old, he looks good! Is there any Hilda/Archie fics around, I'd love to read them!

Old 12-09-2008, 12:17 AM
Elite Fan

I haven't seen any fics, but I haven't ever read UB fic so I'm not the best person to help you.

And I agree about them taking the Hilda/Archie thing slow if that's their plan.