Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2018, 05:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

haha i will save that gif dave i was actually watching a himym last night actually

were gonna watch ahs cause they said combining first season and 3rd season apperntly something like that and they were the best seasons so ill just skip season 5 and 6 if that whats aired and i missed gone

and i am the alpha of the ot thread and u are all my harem

glad my house wifey does the vacuming like but 2/3 times a week nooooooo ur my mama
Old 08-22-2018, 05:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Well my landlady is on me like
Old 08-22-2018, 06:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Dragonfire...that is awesome tht you have a birthday this week...did you have a lovely birthday?
Old 08-22-2018, 08:21 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks, Lauren, and Dave. I did.
Old 08-22-2018, 09:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

oh...that is pretty awesome
Old 08-22-2018, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Dave!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
They used to show All In The Family. Now they're showing the spin-off. I get it with the old antenna and a converter box. Oh, when I said Hogan I meant Hogan Family. Speaking of Partridge Family. I saw the episode where Hamill guest star. His character had a crush on Laurie and kept following her around. Thanks and I did. Oh Alex did you get my PM I sent you?
Hi, dragonfire! Oh, so it's not dish? I guess I might be able to find it on Comcast. Oh, the Hogan Family? Sorry, I forgot about that. It was originally called 'Valerie' before the main actress Valerie Harper left the show over a contract dispute with NBC over her salary and syndication royalties, but the network decided to simply replace her instead of giving in, so her character was killed off and replaced with Sandy Duncan as Valarie Hogan's sister, Sandy Hogan. And OMG, I remember the Partridge Family episode with Mark Hamill! It was the one where Laurie got braces and her braces were picking up radio transmissions from Mark's radio headset. And yes, I got the PM you sent me. OMG, the high school yearbook photos of all the adults in Riverdale was awesome! And I'm glad you had a great birthday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond insane (View Post)
River Kwai great movie

Along with sci-fi gained interest in War like material from my father obviously haven't seen a lot but it's still interesting
Wow, really Sarah? I also got an interest in war movies and westerns from my dad, but both my parents were into sci-fi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty cooper (View Post)
were gonna watch ahs cause they said combining first season and 3rd season apperntly something like that and they were the best seasons so ill just skip season 5 and 6 if that whats aired and i missed gone

and i am the alpha of the ot thread and u are all my harem

glad my house wifey does the vacuming like but 2/3 times a week nooooooo ur my mama
Hi, Lauren! Okay, when do you wanna watch AHS? Seasons 1 and 3 were my favorites as well.

I think you already know you're the queen of the Heroes board. I actually forgot who was running this board before you became the moderator with Ellie and Sam.
Old 08-22-2018, 04:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Jasy? or did she only ever moderator ZQ
Old 08-22-2018, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sarah...would you be willing to help Alex/ Mary with 200K Icons for their celebration thread??
Old 08-22-2018, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

As a last resort Millie?
Old 08-22-2018, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

yes...her too...I need at least 2 people to make Icons...

Alex will find you pics ; he's on vacation
Old 08-22-2018, 08:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Hi, dragonfire! Oh, so it's not dish? I guess I might be able to find it on Comcast. Oh, the Hogan Family? Sorry, I forgot about that. It was originally called 'Valerie' before the main actress Valerie Harper left the show over a contract dispute with NBC over her salary and syndication royalties, but the network decided to simply replace her instead of giving in, so her character was killed off and replaced with Sandy Duncan as Valarie Hogan's sister, Sandy Hogan. And OMG, I remember the Partridge Family episode with Mark Hamill! It was the one where Laurie got braces and her braces were picking up radio transmissions from Mark's radio headset. And yes, I got the PM you sent me. OMG, the high school yearbook photos of all the adults in Riverdale was awesome! And I'm glad you had a great birthday!
I thought Sandy Hogan was Valarie Hogan's Husband's Sister? Yep. It's one of my favorites episodes, and another favorite episode I liked was when Partridge Family/bus got sprayed by a skunk. What did you think about the most likely to parts? Thanks.
Old 08-22-2018, 09:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Dave Tell Alex|Mary to send me still only pictures where can't do animated - I make NO promises
Old 08-23-2018, 08:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Dave Tell Alex|Mary to send me still only pictures where can't do animated - I make NO promises

OK...I'll bring your exact quote to the HIMYM 200k Thread

Oh Deer.... A Rare Sighting I saw a family of 4 deer while walking to the store in a residential side street. It was the first time I was that close to a deer and also the first time I've seen 4 at the same time. I took pics with my phone.
Old 08-23-2018, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Mary left me some pictures on my art - thread, so will try this weekend
Old 08-23-2018, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
I thought Sandy Hogan was Valarie Hogan's Husband's Sister? Yep. It's one of my favorites episodes, and another favorite episode I liked was when Partridge Family/bus got sprayed by a skunk. What did you think about the most likely to parts? Thanks.
Ohhh, yeah. Sorry, I mean she was her sister in law. Yeah, silly me. It's been a long time since I saw that show. OMG, the Partridge Family episode with the skunk? Yeah, and they had to use tomato juice to get the stink out or something. One of my favorites was when Danny accused Keith of stealing a song idea from him and it turned out that Danny had unknowingly heard Keith playing the song through his bedroom wall while he was asleep. And I thought the most likely stuff was hilarious. "Most likely to be a serial killer" and "most likely to murder his son?" I got your new PM, by the way. Great news about Caitlin's dad, but that still doesn't change the fact that she should still be the love interest for Barry. And yes, I saw the resemblance.

Quote:
Jasy? or did she only ever moderator ZQ
Did Jas ever mod here? She used to mod Zach Quinto, Alias, and Jennifer Garner. The Heroes mods I remember are Lauren, Ellie, and Laurie. OMG, what happened to Laurie? Is she still around?

Thanks for helping out, Sarah.

I told Mary to PM you, Dave. I'll try to come up with something, but arts and gifs aren't my strong suit.