Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2018, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Alice, Falice's Son, and Polly were there as well. No problem. Oh, it seems at the table read, Skeet&Madchen may have been sitting next to each other. Plus it also seems sitting opposite of them was Cole&Lili. The Serpent Four.
OMG, really? So Falice's son was cast already?

Yeah, the Serpent Four. The show is about more than just them, you know. I'm still Varchie all the way.
Old 07-07-2018, 05:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
OMG, really? So Falice's son was cast already?

Yeah, the Serpent Four. The show is about more than just them, you know. I'm still Varchie all the way.
No, I meant Alice, Falice's Son, and Polly were at the SOQM as well. Besides, if Falice's Son was cast I would post the link, and be doing a victory dance. The Serpent Four rules. slays, and reigns supreme.
Old 07-07-2018, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Oh, you did? When did you watch it? Was that a Lois & Clark episode? I think I remember that one.
we watched it Friday night at 9 pm eastern.... and yes...it was a Lois and Clark epissode
Old 07-08-2018, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
we watched it Friday night at 9 pm eastern.... and yes...it was a Lois and Clark epissode
Hi, Dave! Okay, I would've gone to bed around that time. Wait, when it's 9pm for you it's also 9pm eastern time, right? I used to watch that show all the time when it first came on in 1993.

Quote:
No, I meant Alice, Falice's Son, and Polly were at the SOQM as well. Besides, if Falice's Son was cast I would post the link, and be doing a victory dance. The Serpent Four rules. slays, and reigns supreme.
Oh, okay, dragonfire. My mistake. Yeah, you'd be going nuts with links if something like that happened.

The big four on Riverdale will always be Archie, Jughead, Betty, and Veronica.

Filming for all our shows begins this month!
Old 07-08-2018, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

[QUOTEHi, Dave! Okay, I would've gone to bed around that time. Wait, when it's 9pm for you it's also 9pm eastern time, right? I used to watch that show all the time when it first came on in 1993. ][/QUOTE]

yes...and you are right...you are getting ready for bed at that time b/c of work
Old 07-08-2018, 04:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Yeah, you'd be going nuts with links if something like that happened.

The big four on Riverdale will always be Archie, Jughead, Betty, and Veronica.
Yep. Hopefully, if/when they cast Falice's Son, he'll have a close to perfect resemblance to them. Maybe that would silence the naysayers, who say Falice's Son looks like an Andrews or a Blossom and not a Jones/Smith. The same big four who got played&lost to Hiram?
Old 07-09-2018, 05:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

morning guys
Old 07-09-2018, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Dave!

Yeah, it sucks that I can't stay up later because I have to get up for work so early. But at least I'm on vacation in two days.

Quote:
Yep. Hopefully, if/when they cast Falice's Son, he'll have a close to perfect resemblance to them. Maybe that would silence the naysayers, who say Falice's Son looks like an Andrews or a Blossom and not a Jones/Smith. The same big four who got played&lost to Hiram?
I have no idea who they could cast who could do that, dragonfire. They'd have to go through every young actor in Hollywood.

Hey, Hiram didn't win, okay? The game isn't over yet.
Old 07-09-2018, 04:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

I have no idea who they could cast who could do that, dragonfire. They'd have to go through every young actor in Hollywood.

Hey, Hiram didn't win, okay? The game isn't over yet.
I think RAS probably already has someone in mind to play Falice's Son. Who knows maybe they'll announce who's playing Falice's Son at SDCC. For S2 he did.
Old 07-09-2018, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hope everyone had a good Monday

Alex.. I posted a list of characters for you ...JL : Doom movie on the LoT board DC thread
Old 07-09-2018, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Hope everyone had a good Monday

Alex.. I posted a list of characters for you ...JL : Doom movie on the LoT board DC thread
Hi, Dave! It's been okay, thanks.

Okay, thanks for that, Dave!

Quote:
I think RAS probably already has someone in mind to play Falice's Son. Who knows maybe they'll announce who's playing Falice's Son at SDCC. For S2 he did.

You think so, dragonfire? When is SDCC? By the way, I only want Riverdale stuff from SDCC, no MCU stuff... under pain of death.
Old 07-09-2018, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

welcome...how is work going for you
Old 07-10-2018, 02:40 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

You think so, dragonfire? When is SDCC? By the way, I only want Riverdale stuff from SDCC, no MCU stuff... under pain of death.
Riverdale's panel is July 22. Plus it seems the panel will be in Hall H. For this year, the MCU won't be at SDCC.
Old 07-10-2018, 04:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
welcome...how is work going for you
Hi, Dave! Sorry I left so suddenly. I had to go to bed.

Work us the usual. I'm still gonna try to get out of here as soon as I can.

Thanks for the info, dragonfire! Wow, no MCU at SDCC this year? They're gonna spare us that crap? It's probably because of the Fox deal. I hope we get a great Riverdale panel.
Old 07-10-2018, 06:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

OK...hope you have a good day at work this Tuesday

I'll update you on Masterchef AU at the end of the week... I'm not playing/ picking favorites because some seasons they don't win...like last season an underdog/ middle of the pack came though
Closed Thread   Post New Thread