Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-26-2008, 11:57 PM
Elite Fan

Anti-Michael/Sara: Oil and Water go together better!

Previous Thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnicky
Thank you for considering our thoughts. To reiterate what had been said before, to each its own. I also respect the fact that some people manages to see the chemistry. I have my own views on it, it doesn't have to be the same as the rest. I guess, yes, "different strokes for different folks."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms_Melika
I think it's important to understand each view, whether you agree or not.

Last edited by Melissa Ann; 12-27-2008 at 12:37 AM
Old 12-27-2008, 12:00 AM
Elite Fan

I noticed there is no art or banners for this thread.

Anyone have anything they would like to submit or offer for the opening post?

ETA:

I couldn't think of a great title as I am a MiSa supporter!

But if anyone has anything else to offer, I'm all ears!
Old 12-27-2008, 12:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread hon. I didn't even see that we've already reached 300. I was so into the conversation.
Old 12-27-2008, 12:06 AM
Elite Fan

Neither did I!

I just noticed after your last reply because it was the top of a new page for me!

Being that this thread is dedicated to those who view the relationship of Michael/Sara as non-existent and unfitting to the show, is there anything the writers can do in regards to scenes and dialogue for you to see them in a different light? (And no killing off a character....again...)

For example, what if they were not romantic interests but just good friends? (Like Michael and Veronica were.)
Old 12-27-2008, 12:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms_Melika (View Post)
I noticed there is no art or banners for this thread.

Anyone have anything they would like to submit or offer for the opening post?

ETA:

I couldn't think of a great title as I am a MiSa supporter!

But if anyone has anything else to offer, I'm all ears!
Sorry I actually didn't get the title.

How about:
They'll win the NO CHEMISTRY Award... hands down!
Disliking a pairing has never been this intense.

Ah, whatever!

As for your question. Darn. Without killing Sara off? Now, that's hard. Well, you mean, in order for us to believe that MiSa is good, what could the writers do? Or What could the writers do to redeem what they've already ruined?
Old 12-27-2008, 12:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
As for your question. Darn. Without killing Sara off? Now, that's hard. Well, you mean, in order for us to believe that MiSa is good, what could the writers do? Or What could the writers do to redeem what they've already ruined?
Well more so, how you would have have portrayed the character throughout the seasons differently, to appreciate her part rather than dislike it. Does that make sense?

As for the title, how about:

Oil and Water go together better!
Old 12-27-2008, 01:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ah it's hard since this season had started off when they brought her back. And the fact that they made Lincoln look like a fool. The question would be... what different plot could they've done in order for me to appreciate SWC back (not Sara)?

Here's my plot back then (when the news about SWC being back on the show broke out)... Sara can return. Gretchen will say she escaped and blah blah. They found him and she rekindled her love with Michael. Then there's Scylla and they are with Sara. They started to notice something different in the way she acts and all. Little did they know that the so-called Sara was a double agent (they did this on Alias, right?) and her task is to infiltrate Michael's plans or whereabouts so they could plot on how they could make him join the Company.

Was that clear?

I love the title now. Thanks hon.
Old 12-27-2008, 06:55 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnicky (View Post)
They'll win the NO CHEMISTRY Award... hands down!
Disliking a pairing has never been this intense.
Some know what real chemistry is some obviously don't.Those two have always looked like they are more secret lovers and are sneaking around more than boyfriend and girlfriend.There is something not tender about their relationship and when they are made to look in love it looks fake like the actors want to finish the scenes and get it over with(I am not complaning about that just saying LOL).Were the casting directors asleep when they were looking fo actors for the love interest for this show.

About chemistry to me these are the people that are so good together on screen they are believable.They don't have to be a couple they just had natural amazing chemistry.
Rossane and Dan
Jack and Janet
Larry and Balkey or Balky (I think that's his name)The guys from the show perfect strangers.
Elizabeth Taylor and Monty and the list goes on....
Old 12-27-2008, 07:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

^^^ Yes, some people just have it. Michael and Sara do not. That is pathetic on her end because Michael has chemistry with everyone else on the show! He would even have chemistry with a lamp post!

Pillow Talkers / Wincest / Petrellicest / Chasey
Avatar made with: http://www.sp-studio.de/
Old 12-27-2008, 11:49 PM
New Fan

Hmm I think the title is too soft for the kind of loathing the people that come to this thread feel inside about those two together.My suggestion something deeper like 'Michael- Sara they don't belong together'.Just a suggestion.
Old 12-27-2008, 11:53 PM
Elite Fan

Well, even though we know that most in this thread loathe the couple, we still need to make sure the title reflects the dislike, and is still respectful.

Not that your suggestion is disrespectful, but it's been changed once already, but we could start a list for future thread title suggestions?
Old 12-28-2008, 12:02 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms_Melika (View Post)
Well, even though we know that most in this thread loathe the couple, we still need to make sure the title reflects the dislike, and is still respectful.

Not that your suggestion is disrespectful, but it's been changed once already, but we could start a list for future thread title suggestions?
That's a good idea, together Mr and Miss no chemistry.
Old 12-28-2008, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks for the new thread!!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 12-29-2008, 12:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm up for a future title suggestions.

And can we have a list on this as well. Wait, we need some arts, too.

I'll be on vacation this new year, I might be able to do some. though, anyone can also make one, if they have. Pardon me, I'm not that good in photoshop.
Old 12-29-2008, 09:34 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread!