Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2016, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

It was! She's a useless character who's only purpose is to hurt the boys. She's literally done nothing so far to show that she has any value as a character.
Old 11-03-2016, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know! She doesn't deserve forgiveness...
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 11-03-2016, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

No she does not and honestly there is nothing she can do that will ever make what she did OK. In my eyes, there's just no justification for it.
Old 11-03-2016, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

we are on the same page for sure!! she isn't worth their time!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 11-03-2016, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Agreed. They have enough things going on in their lives they don't need her to add to it.
Old 11-03-2016, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

they don't...they have each other and its enough!
Old 11-03-2016, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Exactly! All they need is each other.
Old 11-03-2016, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

100% the truth!
Old 11-03-2016, 10:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by harmony_rules (View Post)
No she does not and honestly there is nothing she can do that will ever make what she did OK. In my eyes, there's just no justification for it.
My thoughts exactly!

I hate that they boys are understanding why she left...let them be hurt and angry!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 11-04-2016, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Me too, it's being so glossed over it's frustrating. I knew they were gonna forgive her eventually but this is ridiculous! And it was done so badly too it makes me want to the writers.
Old 11-05-2016, 11:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't understand the writers, they have moments of brilliance ...and then something like this happens and your like huh?!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 11-06-2016, 09:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's the most frustrating fact, that we know they can do good well thought out plots and characters and yet...we still get things like this and you're just left wondering, how is this the same show? And it all happens from one episode to the next, hell it happens from the first half of an episode to the second one.
Old 11-06-2016, 10:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think they've gotten to comfortable being 'safe'. In the early years it was really a question if it would get picked up for another season, so they were more daring, they cared about continuity etc. Now it's like eh we're good.

If Purgatory or demon Dean would have happened in the first 5 seasons...I think the end result would have been so much different.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 11-10-2016, 09:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think one of the factors of the continuity problem and the problems with some of the storylines and plot points we've seen, especially from season 6 forward, is that the show has kind of suffered from a game of telephone. In 12 seasons this show has had 6 producers (s1-5 Kripke, s6-7 Gamble, s8-11 Carver, s12-? Singer&Dabb) these are six people with different visions and interpretations of the show and when they grab the helm they want to make their vision and interpretation reality so they reshape things to work by their rules, they remove things they don't like, they add things, they bend things, they ignore things and they forget things sometimes things that they themselves have written and this goes on and on as the person behind the helm changes and just like with a game of telephone the more it goes on the more confusing it gets.

Oh there's no doubt that the end and the circumstances on which those events came to be would be completely different, those were Kripke's years and he noticeable had a very different interoperation of the show.
Old 11-11-2016, 01:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

That is a very good point. I hope when the show does end, we get Kripke back to wrap it up. I know we probably will not be able to get him back for the whole season, but at least for the last episode would be nice.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Closed Thread   Post New Thread