Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2014, 11:39 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkxtwisty (View Post)
Amelia said she wants a family (but obviously she's scared), and we know Owen wants a family. Amelia will be spending lots of time with her niece and nephew from the sounds of it, though, so I could see her getting baby fever again. She goes on and off. In S6 of PP she went back and forth. Of course she and Owen haven't even had a scene together yet! If "sparks will fly" and they'll not get along at first, obviously there's growth to happen. Hopefully we'll get to see this in S11 and 12 (assuming there's a 12).

Owen has to grieve Cristina, though, and I can see him taking it out on everyone around him. He and Mer sorta were forming a friendship toward the end there, though, so maybe he'll get close to her and her kids and that'll open the doors for him to get closer to Amelia.

By the way, I had a dream not too long ago that Owen and Amelia built their dream house where Derek's trailer is (since Owen now lives in Derek's trailer).
Yeah after what happened in PP I don't blame her one bit for being scared. I mean she went through a horrible ordeal. Yeah, I don't really want Amelia to have baby fever at all to be honest I rather in Season .... whatever If Owen and Amelia do get serious that she just ends up pregnant. I just have had enough of the baby fever on my soaps to last a lifetime. First I just hope they have chemistry because I really want them to be together not just for Amelia but for Owen as well both need a good, healthy relationship.

I would also love if Amelia is somehow there for Owen "off the clock" because they're both grieving relationships. I can't wait to see them butt heads and what not and to see those spark fly.

Ooh, I love that dream/idea
Old 09-12-2014, 11:45 AM
Master Fan

I think she'll be terrified if she does have a baby.

She's totally infatuated with her niece and nephew, you could tell. And the way she talked about baking a cake and reading to them in 10x23. Totally in love with them. Though part of that might be Caterina's love for children. I'd love to see Amelia be a mommy before the series is over. I can't wait to see more Auntie Amy. And Owen deserves his happy family.

I DON'T want Cristina to come back after Owen and Amelia build a family and screw things up, though. That's not right. If she does come back, I want her to see Owen happy and realize she made the right decision by leaving.
Old 09-12-2014, 12:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I think she'll be terrified if she does have a baby.

She's totally infatuated with her niece and nephew, you could tell. And the way she talked about baking a cake and reading to them in 10x23. Totally in love with them. Though part of that might be Caterina's love for children. I'd love to see Amelia be a mommy before the series is over. I can't wait to see more Auntie Amy. And Owen deserves his happy family.

I DON'T want Cristina to come back after Owen and Amelia build a family and screw things up, though. That's not right. If she does come back, I want her to see Owen happy and realize she made the right decision by leaving.
Yes, I wanted to see her have a baby since she got pregnant on PP and I was heartbroken when her baby died. Do you think she'll come back? I hope if she does it's a one off episode where she just is there for Mere and doesn't mess up anything that Owen and Amelia have.
Old 09-12-2014, 12:04 PM
Master Fan

I think Cristina will return for the series finale. It makes sense.

So many thought Burtkina would ride into the sunset together, and that didn't happen. Cristina's first and primary love is surgery, so surgery needs to be her endgame. Leave Owen's heart out of the mix.

I see so much potential for Owen and Amelia. I hope they really explore that relationship. Kevin said he's excited to see where his character goes, and there's so much to explore with Owen since he's mainly been a prop for Cristina all this time.
Old 09-12-2014, 12:07 PM
Elite Fan

Has kevin said anything about Amelia?
Old 09-12-2014, 12:11 PM
Loyal Fan

I love Hunteress and I like the idea of these two! I think I could ship them and they can be and interesting couple
Old 09-12-2014, 12:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
Has kevin said anything about Amelia?
Not yet. Just that Owen has to move on eventually.
Old 09-12-2014, 12:18 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome to the thread Monica

Oh ok, I haven't been in the know for a while now lol
Old 09-12-2014, 12:51 PM
Master Fan

I'd love a promo pic with them. Hopefully the "sparks will fly" isn't a false spoiler. I'd be sad. Shonda said that the thought does excite her, they could fix a lot of each other's issues. I think they'll test the waters for a while before diving too deep.
Old 09-12-2014, 01:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
Welcome to the thread Monica
Thank you!
Old 09-12-2014, 01:24 PM
Master Fan

I'm also interested to see the other characters' reactions to their relationship. I've always pictured Derek telling Owen to stay away from Amelia.

"It's not because I don't trust you, I don't trust her."
Old 09-12-2014, 01:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'd love a promo pic with them. Hopefully the "sparks will fly" isn't a false spoiler. I'd be sad. Shonda said that the thought does excite her, they could fix a lot of each other's issues. I think they'll test the waters for a while before diving too deep.
Link?
Old 09-12-2014, 01:26 PM
Master Fan

Oh gosh, it was the first interview she did about season 11. I'll see if I can find it.

ETA
Quote:
Will Owen start to move on and get a new love interest?
Rhimes: I don't know yet. We're feeling that out. That's an instinctive thing for me. Does it feel right yet? Does it feel good? Do we feel OK about that? Or does it feel icky? And I don't know yet.

What about Amelia and Owen?
Rhimes: I know, right? Because somehow that feels exciting. I've had that thought and I don't know yet. I'm not interested in pushing that because I don't know yet. I think they have interesting personalities and I think they have interesting pains that one another could possibly solve.
http://www.tvguide.com/News/Greys-An...1-1084442.aspx
Old 09-12-2014, 01:31 PM
Elite Fan

Ooh thanks for that. sounds interesting.
Old 09-12-2014, 01:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think they have interesting pains that one another could possibly solve.
This is the truth. Can't wait to see how this pans out. Owen has never been a good character for me, because of his and Cristina's relationship. But Amelia could potentially turn him into a favorite character of mine if panned out correctly.