Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2014, 03:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblie1987 (View Post)
There was an interview from the actors in Scandal - I don't watch the show so bare with me here.

The guy who plays the President - he said his wife watched the first episode, but was uncomfortable seeing the intimate scenes with him and Kerry Washington's character so she stopped watching. Apparently his kids are in college though and send him clips of the show for fun being like "way to go dad!"

Scott Foley (Henry on Grey's) said his wife didn't mind it as much. Apparently they had everyone over at his house for a viewing party - including Kerry Washington - and when an intimate scene with the finished, his wife's only response was "why don't you every bring some of that home!" or something like that.

I think it really depends on the individual
thanks, that helped a bit. I was wondering in the sense of having younger kids, like Ellen and Sarah.

the one about Foley's wife was funny.
Old 03-04-2014, 03:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain_Girl (View Post)
thanks, that helped a bit. I was wondering in the sense of having younger kids, like Ellen and Sarah.

the one about Foley's wife was funny.
Well young kids may not be aware of what is going on

I mean they won't be watching the show or anything, and even if they are on set they wouldn't be around when they are shooting scenes I don't think.

Also people are really look at sheltering children. For the movie the shining, the little boy never even knew it was a horror movie until years later because the cast and crew made sure to keep anything scary away from him. He thought it was a drama or something.

You're welcome btw
Old 03-05-2014, 03:29 AM
Master Fan

totally out of topic...well

09/11/01=NEVER FORGET RIP PAUL WALKER- CORY AND NAYA
Elodie"Aujourd'hui il va pleuvoir,mais demain le soleil brillera..."
Old 03-06-2014, 09:24 AM
Master Fan

I know Ellen said she doesn't bring Stella to set when she's working with kids, because Stella gets jealous.

But anyhow. Back to Jo and Alex...

Who's excited for tonight's episode? I definitely think Jolex will be pretty centric, since this new policy mainly affects them.
Old 03-06-2014, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

Im really looking forward to Jo/Alex tonight.

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | 💚 𝓳𝒶𝒿𝑒
Old 03-07-2014, 03:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

there was so hot last night!!

alex is so right! this is stupid, only because they are not married they should conduct themselves as if they were not together? seriously what will happen for them?they are supposed to be alex friends?All of hypocrits!! Only Jolex can't be together? WTF !!he's so proud to be in love with Jo!!

last Camilla tweet

Camilla Luddington ‏@camilluddington 5h
Final thought of the night: Alex's scruff is sexy. Kthanksbye

NOBODY HERE??

"we're adults, we love each other"

Camilla Luddington ‏@camilluddington 48m
“@greysftoned: I just want to say that I love Jolex sex scene.. What about you?” I've seen a couple gifs of it that make me blush lol

I honestly think that anything in this episode was just meant to be self-contained Cristina-centric. I think april pregnant was just some comic relief and not foreshadowing, like Baileys talk-show(which was hysterical).... that saying i'm fairly split on if i think its april or jo pregnant. there have been hints dropped along the way for both... will be interesting to see what direction they go.

I'd kinda like the exam room side to be jo/alex and then we find out at the end of the season that april is also pregnant and hasnt told jackson yet. :-)

Also, I usually cant watch most medical shows like you guys talked about but Grey's is my one exception. Mostly because its errors are subtle compared to other shows and I love that most of the cases are ripped from the headlines. I get a kick out of telling people when cases like their made it on Greys.

Except, woman with two uteruses who was pregnant 4 months apart in each was not happy when i said it was disappointing they didnt have different fathers like on greys :-) haha

Best Season 10 Guest Star: Mrs Rodriguez!

Last edited by runawaaay; 03-30-2014 at 05:25 AM Reason: Double posting
Old 03-07-2014, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

tftnt! they were hot on the last episode
Old 03-08-2014, 03:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
tftnt! they were hot on the last episode
yes!!!

Seriously where are the JOLEX fans? this thread is dead, WTF??

Old 03-08-2014, 07:23 AM
Master Fan

They had some really hot scenes and I was smiling when they were faking their fight. They were so good with it. But I fear that Alex is in trouble now for disobeying the rules.
Old 03-08-2014, 12:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian'sKimberDoll (View Post)
They had some really hot scenes and I was smiling when they were faking their fight. They were so good with it. But I fear that Alex is in trouble now for disobeying the rules.
hope he will not be fired for this...

Old 03-08-2014, 01:43 PM
Master Fan

Spoiler:

We never did find out what happened after the camera panned out of the board meeting, did we? Wonder if Jo gets suspended? Though Alex is the attending, he should be setting the example. But I agree with everything Alex did say.

Alex and Jo weren't even doing anything in that supply closet. So I don't know why they made such a fuss about it. Derek said they don't care what they do out of the hospital, and it's not like they were even having sex (unlike April and Jackson). They could have just said they were getting supplies for a case. Of course everyone knows they're involved, despite the fake public break-up.
Old 03-09-2014, 07:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

That fake break up is really fake anyhow i wouldnt have believe it.

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | 💚 𝓳𝒶𝒿𝑒
Old 03-09-2014, 09:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetxmisery (View Post)
That fake break up is really fake anyhow i wouldnt have believe it.
god no!!

Old 03-12-2014, 04:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

Loved the ep and can't wait for the next one. It was great to finally see them as a couple sitting in the couch and talk. And well I'm not complaining we got some sexscenes as well.

And where are everyone? There has to be more Jolex-fans out there!
Old 03-12-2014, 09:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annso (View Post)
Loved the ep and can't wait for the next one. It was great to finally see them as a couple sitting in the couch and talk. And well I'm not complaining we got some sexscenes as well.

And where are everyone? There has to be more Jolex-fans out there!

they all disappeared. if it continues I will do the same..