Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2016, 07:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERussia (View Post)
Meredith's siding Callie was super stupid. I mean she is still in Seattle considering everything happened to her, it's just... well, stupid. She is litteraly the most useless character on the show, she is even more annoying than April, kill her off please. Viewers won't leave either way.
Ben was always too good for Bailey.
Meredith, Bailey, Maggie, Richard, Ben and April should leave. Focus should be moved on Stephanie, Jo and hot new intern.
April is very, very popular more so than Stephanie or Jo and I see them leaving before April does besides Sarah Drew has said she has no plans on leaving. Stephanie is most likely going to leave to because the actress is going to be in a new show and Jo has absolutely nothing and should leave because she is kind of a waste of space. It's kind of said because I love the actress. Jo needed to become her own character before a relationship happened and now she is kind of like Arizona just Alex's GF and really has no attachments to anyone but Stephanie and once she leaves she won't have any.
Old 04-29-2016, 08:38 PM
Extreme Fan

Most people dislike April, while no one dislikes Jo and Stephanie.
Also, it's off-topic, I just said they should move on new characters.
Old 04-29-2016, 09:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I don't know what poll that was but ok.
Old 04-29-2016, 09:27 PM
Extreme Fan

What poll?
Old 04-30-2016, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
No offense but this show was becoming the Callie show so I'm not all that sad it's happening. I mean she gave Calzona a big huge wedding focused on them instead of MerDer who were the leads and the way she killed off Lexie is a lot worse than anything she has ever done to any character but maybe George. Also the whole musical was basically all about Callie and Arizona. Sara and Shonda were like BFF's or something. I just hope Arizona stays and becomes her own person instead of just Callie's GF/Wife.
Shonda has this habit where she invest in something and then throws it aways
Old 05-01-2016, 02:41 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Have you seen Derek's death episode? It was awful, cheap looking (green screens) and badly written. She also made Meredith killing Derek (said him to leave and called him), ;let's not even mention that it happened on their anniversary date. She doesn't care about fans.
Shonda is doing what she wants, like her or not, she is unapologetic queen of ABC.
Meredith did not kill Derek. Derek was dead. Amelia would not have saved him more. And Shonda is for drama to come, loves drama.
Old 05-01-2016, 08:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm definitely team Arizona, Callie is going too far, you don't decide to move to another state, across the country with someone you just met when you have a child and when the other parent is involved. Not one min Callie is thinking of Sofia and what it means to her not seeing her other mom every week. I also don't understand Mer picked a side Mer had to do the same as Alex IMO!!

I hate Stephanie the way she talked to Amelia was so out of line did she forgot who she was talking to and how she treated Delucca unforgivable. I hope this QUEEN will fall from her high horse soon can't believe anyone likes this bitch!!

Miranda STOP! protecting Ben what he did was wrong a woman died because of him he need to learn his lesson your the chief throw him out the OR and out of the Hostpital. I used to like Ben now he annoys me more and more. I never understand why this couple got married NO Chemistry at all!!

Can we have please more Mer and Maggie scene's love seeing them together.

I don't care about April's drama never liked her and I never will. I understand why Arizona ask her to look for another doctor you can't be a friend and at the same time someone's doctor.
Old 05-01-2016, 09:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

I like Stephanie, wish they gave her more of a storyline. I liked her scenes with Jo.

I'm team Arizona, Callie is acting so selfish, she doesn't think about anybody but herself. Mer and Owen siding with her felt rushed and ridiculous. I loved that Alex chose to not pick a side.

Ben is giving me a headache, he's written so badly this season. He used to be so good and rational as an anesthesiologist and they turned him into a reckless resident.

Liked April this episode, first time I liked the way she was written this season.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 05-01-2016, 10:55 AM
Extreme Fan

She shouldnt think about anyone but herself.
Old 05-01-2016, 01:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Really!? That's why Japril trends all the time. Ha Japril is HUGE! Safe to assume more people love April than hate her since she's half a super popular couple. Stephanie doesn't generate enough attention one way or other and Jo is liked but I've see many that don't like her either and even want Alex with Meredith. Alex has more scenes with Meredith than Jo. I still think Stephanie should go. She's pretty useless in grand scheme of things. Not really connected to anyone.
Old 05-01-2016, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

April was a bit much but I get it because of Samuel. Arizona made the right decision in getting her another doctor.

I'm glad Alex didn't pick sides. Mer and Owen should've heard more about Callie's reasosn before accepting but they're closer to Callie so it makes sense. I do feel bad for Arizona now though I hated her back when Callie was pregnant.

The doorman's sl was so sad, but realistic. And poor guitarist, he deserved more than a letter after having gone under his 2nd surgery!

I'm glad Owen and Amelia are giving things a real chance. I liked that Mer gave Amelia a push but wasn't meddling.

I wonder what kind of drama will go on in the last 2 episodes. Can't wait.
Old 05-01-2016, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
She shouldnt think about anyone but herself.
She has a daughter, so no, she has more people to think about than herself.

Old 05-01-2016, 03:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Police (View Post)
She has a daughter, so no, she has more people to think about than herself.
Her daughter is like 4 y.o, I highly doubt she can even tell what's happening. She won't even remember anything from this part of her life in future. Not only Callie is her biological mother, she never cheated on Arizona also.

Quote:
Really!? That's why Japril trends all the time. Ha Japril is HUGE! Safe to assume more people love April than hate her since she's half a super popular couple. Stephanie doesn't generate enough attention one way or other and Jo is liked but I've see many that don't like her either and even want Alex with Meredith. Alex has more scenes with Meredith than Jo. I still think Stephanie should go. She's pretty useless in grand scheme of things. Not really connected to anyone.
April is loved by her fans, but not by general public. While Stephanie and Jo have less fans, they were never named among most annoying characters ever. April is like Justin Bieber.
April Kepner, Grey's Anatomy - 21 Most Annoying TV Characters Ever - EW.com
Grey’s Anatomy’s 10 Most Annoying Characters - Fame10
What TV character manages to ruin a show you like? · AVQ&A · The A.V. Club
Literally no one outside of her fanbase likes her. But let's not go off-topic, shall we?
Old 05-01-2016, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Her daughter is like 4 y.o, I highly doubt she can even tell what's happening. She won't even remember anything from this part of her life in future. Not only Callie is her biological mother, she never cheated on Arizona also.
Callie might the biological mother but Arizona still has rights and Callie should talk to her about it first and not ambush her with a practically made up decision. It's also unrealistic that this entire story line is centred around Penny, a resident Callie barely knows, it just feels ridiculous. Callie also shouldn't use Sofia to punish Arizona for cheating. A 4 year old kid is old enough to notice that something is wrong. She might not understand it but she's going to notice that something is not allright and she would ask why Arizona is not coming with them. Callie would have to explain to her why they are moving and Arizona isn't. Moving also doesn't mean that Arizona would be cut out of her life, she'd still be her mom and have contact. It's not like she would stop existing just because Callie and her moved.

Old 05-01-2016, 03:54 PM
Extreme Fan

Arizona actually has no rights over Sofia. She can only return money she invested in their marriage/Sofia.