Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 02-21-2018, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
This might be the most amazing thing- he had cheat notes in his hand. This is not photoshopped. He had actual notes- not on policy, but how to make himself seem empathetic. That's how much it doesn't come naturally to him.

X
Wow, that does say a lot about the man himself.
Old 02-21-2018, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
This might be the most amazing thing- he had cheat notes in his hand. This is not photoshopped. He had actual notes- not on policy, but how to make himself seem empathetic. That's how much it doesn't come naturally to him.

X
He’s a Mad TV parody at this point. Like as if swill Sasso was playing him and not that idiot Alec Baldwin.
Old 02-22-2018, 12:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjgchick (View Post)
He’s a Mad TV parody at this point. Like as if swill Sasso was playing him and not that idiot Alec Baldwin.
I don't lime Alec Baldwin at all, but he does an good Trump lol
Old 02-22-2018, 04:26 AM
Extreme Fan

[QUOTE=Cristofle;93126427]I can respond, but you tend to get more offensive when I do.[quote]

Oh right. So you can twist my words to make out that I said something I didn't, then when I ask you to point it out (which you avoid doing), then suddenly I am the one being offensive? Jfc.

Quote:
As a sex abuse survivor, I find a lot of your talk on sex abuse and rape hurtful.
If you are a victim of sexual abuse, and other people know, but don't speak up, and I think they should (as in a way, it makes them responsible for it continuing), that somehow makes what I say hurtful...?

Quote:
Not just offensive or bothering, but hurtful. I find the way you undercut the responsibility of the perpetrator in order to fixate on your hatred of the wife hurtful.
STOP right there. If you are going to accuse me of victim blaming, then don't pull the "i'm too hurt by your comments to respond" schtick prove it. I am starting to feel that this is getting into a deeply serious area of accusations. I have not edited my posts, every word of what I have wrote is still there. I find the way that you blatantly dodge certain thing in my posts, and fixate on other things to paint me as something that I am not deeply disturbing.

You specifically used the word "hatred". I never once have I shown hatred to the wife in this situation. I have said that the people who know (irrespective of gender), that don't speak up, share the blame. I would ask how that makes me hate the wife, but I think that would be futile.

Quote:
I know my abuser's wife knew what was happening while it happened. I struggle with her. I struggle a whole hell of a lot MORE with him. I blame him more for what he did to me. I think I've earned that right.
That is your choice.

Quote:
This is not an "interesting political debate" to me, if I haven't made that clear. You're upsetting me.
No no no, don't for one second do that. I'm not responsible for your troubles, and I don't appreciate you making that out.

I post here because I like discussing Mischa's work with other fans, where we can avoid the moronic comments from the worst of the internet, about Mischa's troubles. But i'm tired. I'm tired other others being able to post their views, and nobody bats an eyelid. I say something, which is by no means right wing, or left for that matter, and i'm torn into. And when I try to fight my corner, i'm further accused of all manner of things. You know what, i'm done. Life is too short for all this. There isn't a fan forum to discuss the works of many of the other actresses I admire, so I can do without one for Mischa. Call me a Trump fan, call me racist, call me misogynistic, blame me for your problems, I won't be here to foolishly ask you to back your claims up.
Old 02-22-2018, 05:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Alec Baldwin has been funny at points as Trump, but he's been so offensive in like, literally all other areas that it's hard to enjoy him. I feel somewhat about him like I do about Rob Lowe.
Old 02-22-2018, 05:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The fact he discredits Dylan about Woody and uhh doesn’t he have anger issues? The last time I found Alec attractive was the Beatlejuice movie. lol

So did Marco Rubio tank his 2020 election or what last night. Those kids gave me life making him feel like the small man he truly is. What a coward and he doesn’t do **** for Florida. How does his family actually claim him after he still refuses to accept the NRA is evil? He has children. It’s as if something ****ty has to happen to his family for him to get it but that man who lost his daughter last week just proves it takes more. How do you want more guns after your kid just got murdered with the same gun?
Old 02-22-2018, 09:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

He has MASSIVE anger issues. He beat up a photographer once, IIRC. And let us never forget his tirade to his daughter.

I mean, I guess it's better than nothing that Rubio showed up, but at this point there is no settling for anything less than an outright ban of semi-automatic assault rifles. The courts have been clear in upholding state bans- they're not protected under the Second Amendment.

On the other hand, what is Rick Scott even doing? Two of the worst mass shootings this country has ever had happened under his watch, and he won't even show up? I thought he was running for Nelson's seat.
Old 02-22-2018, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Alec Baldwin has been funny at points as Trump, but he's been so offensive in like, literally all other areas that it's hard to enjoy him. I feel somewhat about him like I do about Rob Lowe.
He is an bit of a ******* lol and what he said to his daughter an few years go was pretty horrible.
Old 02-23-2018, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

LOL, I just got a CNN alert on my phone that said "Police officers were surprised to learn that the resource officer did not go inside and engage the shooter." Really? You're surprised? REALLY? Because while obviously it was a dereliction of his duty, I am decidedly NOT surprised that this guy, armed with a pistol, heard an AR-15 and basically pulled one of these:

Old 02-23-2018, 03:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am screaming. lmao

Can we talk about how the NRA done lost they damn lives? Are they seriously saying that the media loves mass shootings? Dana is ****ed in the head.
Old 02-23-2018, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
LOL, I just got a CNN alert on my phone that said "Police officers were surprised to learn that the resource officer did not go inside and engage the shooter." Really? You're surprised? REALLY? Because while obviously it was a dereliction of his duty, I am decidedly NOT surprised that this guy, armed with a pistol, heard an AR-15 and basically pulled one of these:

Lol
Old 02-24-2018, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

That Dana woman is straight up terrifying. What a case of the crazy eyes.
Old 02-24-2018, 03:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
That Dana woman is straight up terrifying. What a case of the crazy eyes.
Whose that?
Old 02-24-2018, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Dana Loesch, the NRA's main spokeswoman. She's the one who said "media loves mass shootings and crying white mothers" :///
Old 02-24-2018, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Dana Loesch, the NRA's main spokeswoman. She's the one who said "media loves mass shootings and crying white mothers" :///
Sounds horrible already.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread