Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 02-17-2018, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
Did you read Ronan Farrow's New Yorker piece about the Playmate Trump had an affair with, Lena?

X

Honestly, no wonder his adult children are all severely messed up.
Every last one of them. Ivanka and his relationship scares me the most tho because you know she’s his type in appearance wise.

Mean while I want to join whatever party my babies in South Florida is creating for the next elections. A lot of those kids should be angry with their parents for being so pro GOP tho. Browerd is very Comservative compared to Dade county.

Also it makes that joke Chris Rock said about how his mom never put him in a white school. Because for most of my life I went to a diverse school but the one time I went to a predominantly school their was a Bomb threat and a school lockdown? lol this was before Columbine too.
Old 02-17-2018, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think those kids have every right to piss at people who continue to vote for an party who continue to do nothing about guns.
Old 02-18-2018, 10:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

The Parkland kids are wonderful. It gives me hope that the Gen Z generation will manage to dig us out of what the baby boomers got us into, lol.

So I'm watching Everwood for the first time, as it's on Hulu. It's a decent show, but #1, sometimes it strikes me how dated it can feel, for a show that aired not THAT long ago, particularly on LGBT issues and stuff like HIV. #2, was everyone else as horrified by Madison, lol? What is this adult woman doing with this boy? It doesn't help that I'd guess the gap between the actors is even larger than the gap between the characters. Why is Treat Williams not throwing an absolute fit that someone he let into his house to take care of his young daughter started fooling around with his vulnerable teenage son?

Also, I like Chris Pratt, but this is striking me as he often plays the same character. Bright is kind of like a less over the top version of Andy.
Old 02-18-2018, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Y’all know Chris Pratt was dating underage Emily at that time tho. I’ll never forget that **** so the show having Ephram and Madison together was not shocking when you think about t but she still creeped me out as much as Ezra or Neal does on OUAT. Why are these shows promoting adults with minors? And shows are still doing that now. Just look at Riverdale, TVD and Degrassi as well. Then again at least Degrassi made you think it was wrong that Paige and her English teacher being together was wrong.

Can we talk about how Wonder Woman and now Black Panther are spoiling Hollywood’s idea that diversity doesn’t work. A Storm movie needs to happen now with an actress who is darker than I am because as much as I love Halle she is a mixed races woman playing a dark skinned African woman. And the new girl is even lighter than Halle. So the next Storm can’t be Zendaya, Amandla Steinberg, Yara or Tessa Thompson as much as I love those women. Aja King, Nichole Behari all exists Hollywood. I’d love to see Nichole as Storm simply to see her and Chadwick working together again. lol
Old 02-18-2018, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Weren't Chris Pratt's and Emily VanCamp's characters related on the show?
Old 02-18-2018, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah they were siblings. Emily and Gregory had a really cute friendship as well. She went to his y’all show appearances because he’s get nervous lol
Old 02-18-2018, 03:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alright, thought so.
Old 02-18-2018, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Oh yikes, they were dating??? Yeah, that's not cool either, lol. Emily and Gregory both looked like such babies during that show, which is why the whole Madison thing just freaks me out. And I can tell the writers are trying to throw Treat (I can sort of only think of him as Treat) under the bus, but the one responsible thing he did as a parent was not let Ephram fall further down that rabbit hole, lol. He just should have told her he'd have her arrested for statutory rape in the process.

Overall, it's a decent show, and it's nice that it has such a consistent focus on family, but that Madison thing is a HUGE gap, and I doubt it would have happened if their genders had been reversed.

Also, hello bb Paul Wesley. He always played such hilariously stereotypical bad guys, lol, between this and The OC.
Old 02-18-2018, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes Paul Wesley was the drug dealer of all our dreams. lmao Remember when he was on a Guiding Light? lol

They definitely were dating. Their are pics of them making out where they were clearly not in the right state of mind. So yeah....
Old 02-18-2018, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Paul Wesley was so hilarious on the OC lol
Old 02-19-2018, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

That was honestly one of the most unintentionally hilarious segments. Although his OD on Everwood was also pretty classic, lol.

I also wasn't like, SUPER fond of Colin and struggled with the whole golden boy angle. I'm not sure it was his brain condition that made him err on the side of emotionally abusive to Amy.

Chris looks WAY too old for Emily at that time, which I'm going to guess that he was, lol.
Old 02-19-2018, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Edit: oops, DP.
Old 02-19-2018, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Colin also tried to rape Peyton Sawyer. SMDH
Old 02-19-2018, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

His OC character was so over the top in a dumb way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjgchick (View Post)
At least Lucas saved her and punched an few times. He did deserve more of an beating though
Old 02-19-2018, 04:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjgchick (View Post)
That IS him! Maybe that's why he skeeved me out from the word go, lol. I genuinely do not find Colin to be appealing, though.

Also, is it me or does Sarah Drew also repeat characters? Hannah strikes me as not entirely unlike what I know of her GA character- religious, naive, etc.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread