Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2020, 02:17 PM
Graphics Team Manager

My name is Chelle (you should be able to see it in my signature to help remind you?) . Then Karen is heartaflutter (can't type the heart symbol)

Oh I know those feelings. I have anxiety so the littlest thing can set me off on some long path of expecting bad things or twisting things. Sorry your Dad hates that you're gay . Too many people just can't grasp that its not a choice or anything to do with them. It just is a fact of life. We don't control who we are attracted to/love

Which post did you want to delete? The one about the awful person pretending to be KC? Unfortunately members can't delete posts, only mods. You can edit out things though. If you wish for the post to be deleted I jave global powers over all boards so can delete for you though

I love that you automatically call me a teacher. i'm an early childhood educator so I work with 0-5 year olds. I spend my days working between the 3-4 years & 4-5 years rooms.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-19-2020, 03:11 PM
Loyal Fan

I meant the post about me being a lesbian, but it doesn't matter now. Chelle. A friend that I grew up with is named Shelly. Please forgive me if I forget. I will try to remember to look in your signature.

My dad loves me, but hates that I won't be with a man. I did that route and was totally unhappy. I did love a man, but the sex was miserable...at least to me. I even went as far as getting married to one, but sent him packing when he started sleeping with any woman who would join him. No thank you. As long as I don't mention my love life then there is no problem even though he got married twice last year.

My ex suffers from anxiety, so I understand what you're dealing with,

My daughter majored in criminology and has a minor in childhood education.

In your opinion should I share those poems...oddly enough one of them is titled Kelly's Gift. Now that I think about it, KC has definitely shown me that I can love again. I have been single since 2015 and I don't count the little witch that tried to scam me out of $$, which didn't work, a relationship. It didn't show me what I wanted, but rather what I didn't want.

Chelle, thank you for taking the time to talk to me. Even though my mom lives with me and I wouldn't have it any other way, sometimes having someone else to talk to helps.

I just learned that my cousin is a teacher's aide not actually a teacher.

Last edited by 2hot2handle; 03-19-2020 at 06:02 PM
Old 03-19-2020, 07:36 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Up to you. If you want a post deleted, merged, or anything like that you can't do yourself just let us know & we're happy to help

I have known a lot of Shell's/Shelly's in my life. Its a popular nickname & shortening of a few different names

At least he loves you & if you've been with a man (& had a child) it could be hard for him to wrap his head around how you can say you're not interested in men. I don't know though. Regardless its a shame

Anyone who cheats or scams people deserves a lot worse than to be sent packing

Up to you if you share them

All good, any time

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-20-2020, 05:09 AM
Loyal Fan

My daughter is a product of rape, but she is MY daughter and that is all that matters.

No, don't delete anything because even though I messed up it started a good conversation.

He loves me, but the fact that he hates me being gay has nothing to do with me being with a man.

We can always continue our conversation in private if you want to.

I guess we should get this thread back on topic. What else has KC inspired you to do?

Last edited by 2hot2handle; 03-20-2020 at 05:18 AM
Old 03-20-2020, 10:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

oh man big for you guys

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 03-20-2020, 12:22 PM
Loyal Fan

Thank you, Karen? I think that is your name. I'm sure it is because you have a special place in my heart simply because you are a nurse. I have a special fondness for nurses. My friend Barbara is a nurse and that woman means the world to me. I have been in the hospital enough times to know that nurses and CNA's do most of the work while getting the least amount of pay.
Old 03-21-2020, 11:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah that's my name

yeah we do a lot of the work yes Though a lot of other people in the hospital too!
What do you do?

Old 03-21-2020, 01:38 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm disabled and have been since I was 17 due to a car wreck. More injuries have left me with major back problems now. I have worked as a breakfast cook in Hardees and as a coffee maker in a local convenience store. Right now I just take care of my mom.
Old 03-23-2020, 12:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

oh man that's sad.. how are you able to take care of your mom?

Old 03-23-2020, 06:38 AM
Loyal Fan

She isn't an invalid and can do a lot for herself, but I am always listening for her breathing to change and her to get ch0ked. She doesn't drive, so I take her where she needs to go and do all of the shopping for us. She goes sometimes, but I mainly do it. I have a mangled pelvic bone (from 17), but I don't let it get me down. I go until I know that I have to take a break and rest, but I don't give up.

Last edited by 2hot2handle; 03-24-2020 at 12:32 PM
Old 03-24-2020, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's the right spirit!

Old 03-24-2020, 12:20 PM
Loyal Fan

My back has gotten to the point that it makes it almost impossible to get out of bed and more than once mom has had to help me get from brushing my teeth back to my bedroom just to get dressed and use my cane. When my back and the weather permits I rehab furniture...when my back isn't being nice I work on pottery, but poetry is my true art.

Last edited by 2hot2handle; 03-24-2020 at 12:33 PM
Old 03-25-2020, 01:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

at least a lot of hobby's to keep you occupied

Old 03-25-2020, 03:28 AM
Loyal Fan

I try to find something to keep me occupied...and I can sell some of the tings and make a few extra bucks.
Old 03-25-2020, 05:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

that's always a good thing

you keep the poems to yourself?

Closed Thread   Post New Thread