Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-21-2015, 03:09 AM
Elite Fan

Is that what has been keeping you busy lately?

Maybe you slept too many hours and that caused you to still feel tired?

I hope that everyone has an amazing holiday period.
Old 12-21-2015, 06:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

yes, he asked me to work with him, even though I technically work at my old job. Let's hope it gets better now.

Yes it might have been that. back in my regular less sleep mood. I agree with that a lot.

I had my bff over this weekend and now I am back to routine. I already feel better than before.

How are you doing, Rae.
Old 12-22-2015, 02:00 AM
Elite Fan

I hope it does get better.

Routines are wonderful . My anxiety does not do well with any changes, even expected ones though so I really like routine and structure. Did you have a good weekend? I am sure that helped you feel better, it can be good to spend time with friends and relax.

I am anxious . I am not looking forward to travelling on public transport for seven - eight hours or spending time with my sister but both are better than the alternative as my anxiety would be a lot worse if I was alone for almost four days.
Old 12-24-2015, 04:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

It was like some people call it "soul cleansing". we stayed in and watched One Direction stuff and I felt so happy because I had not seen her in so long.

we might have totally different kinds of anxieties. I usually am feeling best when I am alone. that is why i spent christmas with as little people as possible.
Old 12-24-2015, 04:55 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Rae can't deal with others or alone or life in general (i swear I'm not being mean, she'd agree with me)

I have been awake since 5 something this morning & it is now almost 11pm. I want to go to bed but Delta is meant to sing on a Christmas carols program so I'm waiting for that. She opened it & now she's closing it by the look of it. At least it is almost finished now

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-24-2015, 05:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

hope you get to catch her

I am sitting hair prepared to wait for my only christmas thing to start and to be over.
Old 12-27-2015, 03:02 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
Rae can't deal with others or alone or life in general (i swear I'm not being mean, she'd agree with me)
That sounds right to me. I have agoraphobia so the less people around the better. Any unfamiliar and new experience cause anxiety and panicking. Unfortunately I have safe spaces but they are not as safe when I am alone in them. I can tolerate a few hours but not overnight or days. At least on the train I had Chelle to calm and distract me; and my music. But if I was completely alone the music would only help for so long before the anxiety ate at me. PTSD is also a bitch and controls my life .
Old 12-27-2015, 03:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

ah alrighty, i understand that one a bit better than before.

i hate when people get to close to me that I don't picked myself. like when i got married i got a whole second family in addition. someone should have told me that before. that makes things like christmas and stuff quite hard. I am used to people in my real life to be let downs, so I basically if people i am not comfy with enter my life I am pretty stressed.

and usually i get pretty depressed when people wanna "help" me with stuff i would much rather do alone. but as well it is those unclear factors of a depression that are my daily occurrences.
Old 12-27-2015, 06:29 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That's one good thing about only going to see my parents for Christmas, no need to worry about hair or anything . It is all too much when you have to get all dressed up, look presentable, & sit around dealing with family you don't necessarily want to be around

See, I told you I wasn't being mean . I think PTSD controlling your life is part of having PTSD Rae

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-28-2015, 02:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

i like the getting dressed and stuff part. but no one better criticize my choices. my uncle did get into that trap quite often.
Old 12-28-2015, 02:52 AM
Elite Fan

I hate and do not trust people in general; it takes a while to earn my trust and even if you have that I do not necessarily want to be around you or will let you into my personal space. Future in-laws/family of who I am with can leave me alone . I try not to think about that; they will just have to learn early on that I do not like to be touched or crowds or conversations.. this is probably wishful thinking.. At least Chelle's parents are nice and understand. People and family are stressful and in larger groups they become worse.

Unfortunately anxiety and depression are really good at controlling people.
Old 12-28-2015, 04:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by room to breathe (View Post)
Unfortunately anxiety and depression are really good at controlling people.
very true. and so little people get it.
Old 12-28-2015, 11:13 PM
Elite Fan

I know which can make things worse. I hate the "just snap out of it", "there is nothing to worry about", ect. attitudes which seem to think depression and anxiety can easily be overcome.
Old 12-29-2015, 12:58 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I wish more people would understand it or just realise that unless you live someone's life then you probably don't understand it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-30-2015, 12:12 AM
Elite Fan

That would be wonderful, I wish that too.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread