Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2017, 03:50 AM
Graphics Team Manager

exactly

I like Kate & Toby. Randall sometimes. Beth I wish had more screentime as she's an interesting character. But probably Kate is who I like the most

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-06-2017, 03:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree that Beth should have more screen time

It's interesting that you mention Toby, most people don't like him at all

From the main five I think my favourite characters are Jack, Rebecca and Randall
Old 04-07-2017, 02:08 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I can understand why people wouldn't like him but to me Toby puts out what he's got to offer & he knows what he wants. If something doesn't meet that then he changes his life so it does. He lives for himself which could be off putting or even seen as selfish maybe but I think its good. To me it shows strength for him & if he's living for himself then he's living life in a way to make him happy - I like that. He's also the opposite to Kate who seems more unsure of herself so I like that comparison between them

Randall & Rebecca are hard for me as I want to feel bad for them but I find it hard to feel bad for one when feeling bad for the other? Its probably because of where I'm at in the series but they are good characters

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-07-2017, 09:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
Nice to see you Leonie How are you?

Ingrid how many episodes does This Is Us have?
You toooooo both of you!

Talking about This Is Us? Is it any good?
Old 04-07-2017, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes we're talking about This is Us I'd definitely recommend it, it's one of my favourite shows right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
I can understand why people wouldn't like him but to me Toby puts out what he's got to offer & he knows what he wants. If something doesn't meet that then he changes his life so it does. He lives for himself which could be off putting or even seen as selfish maybe but I think its good. To me it shows strength for him & if he's living for himself then he's living life in a way to make him happy - I like that. He's also the opposite to Kate who seems more unsure of herself so I like that comparison between them

Randall & Rebecca are hard for me as I want to feel bad for them but I find it hard to feel bad for one when feeling bad for the other? Its probably because of where I'm at in the series but they are good characters
I like that about him too but sometimes I feel like he pushes Kate too much, and I wish we'd see his serious side more often.
Old 04-07-2017, 11:04 PM
Graphics Team Manager

that's possible maybe in all fairness I should tell you my opinion of characters at the end of the season as it probably will change & then I'll be judging from the same knowledge level as you . I think he challenges her & her line of thinking, but I don't know that he pushes her so much

I'd recommend it, depending on what sort of shows you like watching

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-08-2017, 01:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

That is true, you might feel differently at the end of the season, or maybe not at all which is fine too of course

Does anyone have any plans for the weekend?
Old 04-08-2017, 03:09 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Not really. I have to make my graphics for this GT round still & it ends in a couple of days it may have slipped my mind a little

My throat hurts

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-09-2017, 02:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sounds familiar, I still have some CT assignments to finish too

Feel better soon
Old 04-09-2017, 03:11 AM
Graphics Team Manager

well of the task you have done for the CT that I know about I still think you did an amazing job Hope the other tasks are easy one

Thanks I think I'm not drinking enough

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-09-2017, 03:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks I've been looking for affiliates which isn't hard but contacting them just takes up a bit of time.

That could explain it
Old 04-09-2017, 03:37 AM
Graphics Team Manager

that makes sense Hopefully you have some luck finding some

I'm really good at forgetting to drink enough

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-10-2017, 02:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

That doesn't help then
Old 04-10-2017, 03:15 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Nope