Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2011, 11:04 PM
New Fan

Haha Anya's reaction during the locker scene was totally I-secretly-want-you. Made me chuckle too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Azura (View Post)
^ I have to say... I really like Daniel Kelly's acting. I mean, even when he doesn't have many lines, he makes the most of it - but it's not like... too over the top? I dunno how to explain it, haha.
He makes his presence felt, like he's actually relevant to the plot (which he is).
LsK101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 08:19 AM
Extreme Fan

That kiss/hookup I was like !
Old 07-21-2011, 11:25 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Obsession ♥ (View Post)
Add me! I feel like they have a lot of chemistry and I really like the idea of these two.
You know what? you're so cool for shipping H/Hr AND Owen/Anya.

They had great scenes in yesterday's episode. I loved Owen's cockiness, and Anya's hard to get attitude. I think they just balance each other out. Not to mention they have hot as hell chemistry together. I wasn't expecting them to hook up so fast, but I excited to see how things will turn out between them.
Old 07-21-2011, 12:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlight-Electr0 (View Post)
You know what? you're so cool for shipping H/Hr AND Owen/Anya.

They had great scenes in yesterday's episode. I loved Owen's cockiness, and Anya's hard to get attitude. I think they just balance each other out. Not to mention they have hot as hell chemistry together. I wasn't expecting them to hook up so fast, but I excited to see how things will turn out between them.
Well you're equally are cool then!

Yes! I love Owen's cockiness, it makes their dynamic even more interesting. I can't wait to see tonight's episode!
Caroline ♥ Katie (Hello from the other side)
Endless Obsession ♥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 12:26 PM
Passionate Fan

I don't know why I like this pairing... but I do. I know that in real life, I would absolutely despise Owen, but Daniel and Samantha's chemistry, and the dynamic that their characters have had so far, just make it work. I feel like... Anya can really be the one character that can bring out Owen's better side... because he seems to genuinely like her and I think he wants her to feel the same way. If that makes sense?

I mean, I know Owen's a scumbag and like I said - if I knew him in real life, I would hate him - but... he's so entertaining, and a lot of it has to do with Daniel Kelly's performance. He reminds me a little of Jay - although a lot cockier.

Anywho... here's a new interview with Daniel and Samantha.

Old 07-21-2011, 01:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auti3luvsU (View Post)
That kiss/hookup I was like !
I know I was like

That gif......

Quote:
I feel like... Anya can really be the one character that can bring out Owen's better side...
Me too and that's why I really like this couple. That and Daniel and Samantha's awesome chemistry.
Old 07-21-2011, 01:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Well you're equally are cool then!
That we are!

Great interview, btw! makes me wanna ship Daniel/Samantha in real life
Old 07-21-2011, 01:24 PM
New Fan

Sweet interview, those two get along so well in real life. (and Sam's purrrty)

By the looks of promos, things are going to be rocky tonight, but I hope Owen starts to hint at a good side . I'm not looking for something like Dec locking HJ in a recording booth and pouring his heart on her, but something to make him a likeable character at least. Most (if not all) of us in this thread support Ownya, but still strongly hate the guy. Let's see him step it up tonight.

I'm also interested to hear HJ's and Fiona's reaction to their late night escapade. That'll be a fun conversation to see.
Old 07-21-2011, 01:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey guys!
You have no idea how happy it makes me to see how many Owen and Anya fans there are out there and how well the thread has been thriving despite my neglect,
Thanks for all your support everyone and let's all keep shipping A/O!
Old 07-21-2011, 01:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
By the looks of promos, things are going to be rocky tonight, but I hope Owen starts to hint at a good side .
That's what I'm thinking. In another promo we saw Owen being pissed at her for getting touchy feely with another guy at the club or something like that. Seems like he actually likes Anya, and really wants something with her.
Old 07-21-2011, 07:05 PM
Extreme Fan

They were really cute tonight, and oddly enough, Owen was very sweet to Anya. You gotta give him an A for Persistance.

He seemed really put off by the fact Anya didn't approach him after the hookup. If anything, it was like Anya came off as the sterotypical guy and Owen the girl. Very interesting dynamic.

icon and user; Emy
Demonic Angel Clone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 07:43 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonic Angel Clone (View Post)
They were really cute tonight, and oddly enough, Owen was very sweet to Anya. You gotta give him an A for Persistance.

He seemed really put off by the fact Anya didn't approach him after the hookup. If anything, it was like Anya came off as the sterotypical guy and Owen the girl. Very interesting dynamic.
The context of the hookup was definitely not the same though. Usually a jerkoff guy sweet talks a girl and leads them into thinking there's more than just a physical relationship between them. This was more, I'm-desperate-and-you're-the-closest-person-to-me-at-the-moment, a little role-reversal so to say. Come to think of it, I probably just repeated exactly what you said .

Either way, I agree. They were both very cute to see mesh so well at the end. Though Anya's finally giving him a chance, I hope she doesn't bail on HJ and Fiona so soon. Her tone when she said her friends "don't know her" made it sound like she's about to go rogue and accept a massive drop in her own image too, though HJ and Fi haven't really provoked her in any way yet. They obviously showed signs of disapproval when Anya revealed that it was her who slept with Owen, but after her emo walkout and her comment about her own self-respect, there wasn't even a chance for HJ and Fi to console her about that and her other mishaps. I'm hoping that there isn't a sudden disconnection here but at least an attempt at getting her friends to approve of Owen, instead of shunning them completely in favor of him.

Anywho, I can't wait to see more of these two! I've wanted them together since Owen initially showed a good-hearted interest in her (apologizing for the CPR class mess).
Old 07-21-2011, 07:43 PM
Elite Fan

So how did things go between them? I haven't gotten a chance to watch the new episode!
Caroline ♥ Katie (Hello from the other side)
Endless Obsession ♥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 09:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Obsession ♥ (View Post)
So how did things go between them? I haven't gotten a chance to watch the new episode!
Kinda like this:

Source

icon and user; Emy
Demonic Angel Clone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 10:29 PM
New Fan

Haha is it too late to ask that we don't spoil it?
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top