145. Kwinks
146. StillHereWaiting
147. Holland Fan Forever
148. 12raerae94
149. cuckoobananas6
150. Eclare211

1. Because they are opposites.
2. Because their meeting was perfect.
3. Because Eli thinks Clare has pretty eyes.
4. Because they have almost matching hair.
5. Because Eli left Clare speechless.
6. Because their ship name is sweet like pastry... and so are they!
7. Because Alli knows Clare is in love with Eli
8. Because English partners make the best lovers.
9. Because it all started with a broken pair of glasses.
10. Because the entire cast and crew seems to ship them.
11. Because the whole fandom will relapse if, god forbid, Eclare should ever come to an end!
12. Because Stefan said directing Munro and Aislinn is easy.
13. Because they give Adam the runs!
14. Because "Which one of you wants to be Romeo?" "I will!"
15. Because Clara Edwin is an ingenue.
16. Because Eli likes Clare too much to just be friends with her.
17. Because all he can think about is getting her to kiss him.
18. Because Aislinn thinks Clare would even jump in front of a knife to protect Eli.
19. Because they're always there for each other.
20. Because they are like Sylvia Plath and Ted Hughes, but only partnership wise.
21. Because he helped her with her writers' block.
22. Because she opened up to him about her parents.
23. Because her proving herself to him didn't end a disaster.
24. Because even though she allows him to interfere once in a while doesn't mean she'll always do what he says.
25. Because he doesn't expect her to be obedient.
26. Because it's his mission to get under her skin.
27. Because she worries about him.
28. Because we know he wanted to impress her, no matter how much he denies it.
29. Because she disapproved of his rivalry with Fitz.
30. Because even when he's writing, he can't stop teasing her.
31. Because their English project was a perfect excuse to get her to kiss him.
32. Because even thought he felt like he should distance himself from her, he couldn't
33. Because she understood.
34. Because they always solve their problems by talking.
35. Because she gave him time
36. Because he couldn't stop himself from kissing her.
37. Because he couldn't stand the thought of Fitz hurting her.
38. Because when they were in danger he thought about her safety.
39. Because he pushed her out of the way.
40. Because she kept him in the dog house for three weeks.
41. Because he thanked her for forgiving him.
42. Because their first date was something different.
43. Because he listened to her speech, while her parents were busy fighting with each other.
44. Because he made her happy when her home-life was falling apart.
45. Because he's serious about her.
46. Because she tickled him.
47. Because he wouldn't care for her parents if it weren't for her.
48. Because even thought he got burned, she won't be loosing him.
49. Because he helped Clare avoid Simpson by claiming someone else threw the stinkbomb.
50. Because Eli was surprised and happy when Clare mentioned about letting her parents meet 'her boyfriend'.
51. Because they got matching piercings~
52. Because Sam Earle says they're his favorite pastry dessert, despite Sam playing KC, Clare's ex-boyfriend.
53. Because despite their upbringings, they mesh so beautifully together.
54. Because their English teacher, Ms. Dawes, is obviously watching their relationship with amusement - almost as much as the fan shippers.
55. Because Clare apologized for using Eli (via Character Twitter).
56. Because we have a good feeling that Eli's folks will welcome Clare with open arms (and maybe an open door...?).
57. Because Eli dressed-up like a gentleman to meet Clare's parents.
58. Because despite Eli's difference with Clare's family (or at least Helen Edwards), he never once left the dinner table.
59. Because Sam almost baked an Eclare he was trying so hard!

- The main couple of season 10. [x]
- Fun times with Adam [x]
- Spontaneous first kiss [x]
- Eclare writing a comic-book. []
- A nervous Clare and an amused Eli going for a ride in Morty the hearse []
- Spontaneous but private kisses during their courtship []
- A comfort scene [x]
- Eli reading Clare's writing and complementing it, giving her constructive criticism [x]
- Clare using metaphors to represent Eli positively in her writing, which he catches onto quickly and enjoys very much, followed by Clare denying it like crazy. []
- Clare nursing a bloodied up Eli after he takes that punch from the promo. [x]
- Eli and Clare passing notes in class, perhaps in the margins of the books they read []
- Eli brushing Clare’s hair from her eyes, and/or vise versa []
- A kiss where Eli holds Clare’s face in his hands []
- A teacher asking the Eclare pair if they are paying attention in class, followed by Eli either:
a) firing a sarcastic comment that makes the teacher laugh (has anyone ever seen that happen? It is fantastic haha)
b) announcing to the class that, no, he was not paying attention because he was flirting with Clare []
- Eli giving Clare some homemade trinket that’s kind of creepy (i.e. has skulls on it), but she loves it anyway []
- A Clare/Darcy conversation about Eli []
- A KC and/or Fitz jealously. []
- An extremely spontaneous Kiss during a playful fight []
- one night listening to music in his hearse, followed by a totally random kiss when listening to Clare's favorite song. []
- Eli teaching Clare to drive Morty. []
- A cute hand over the eyes "Guess who" scene. []
- Cute IMs/Texts. [x]
- Eli writing poems for Clare []
- A 'jacket over her when she's cold' scene []
- Eli give Clare a random *Wink* in the Degrassi hallways when passing her. []
- Slow dancing. []
- Rooftop picnic []
- Studying in Morty. []

Eclare on LiveJournal: Eli X Clare: First and Only Community For Eclare
Icons
Testimonials

Eclare {Eli x Clare} #1-55
http://www.fanforum.com/f191/freelan...-yet-62969959/
http://www.fanforum.com/f191/freelan...some-62970823/
http://www.fanforum.com/f191/freelan...29th-62972029/
http://www.fanforum.com/f191/freelan...sing-62972486/
http://www.fanforum.com/f191/freelan...-eli-62972965/
http://www.fanforum.com/f191/freelan...-him-62973350/
http://www.fanforum.com/f191/freelan...cial-62973811/
http://www.fanforum.com/f191/freelan...-two-62974236/
http://www.fanforum.com/f191/freelan...king-62974826/
http://www.fanforum.com/f191/freelan...-two-62975125/
http://www.fanforum.com/f191/freelan...minx-62975667/
http://www.fanforum.com/f191/freelan...-him-62975994/
http://www.fanforum.com/f191/freelan...ures-62976671/
http://www.fanforum.com/f191/freelan...cnic-62977327/
http://www.fanforum.com/f191/freelan...true-62978722/
http://www.fanforum.com/f191/freelan...hard-62980470/

Last edited by Lady Azura; 01-07-2011 at 12:27 PM
Old 01-07-2011, 01:39 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwinks (View Post)
Hey, did you guys see the new thread for Eli/Fiona? I actually think they would make good friends. They could bond over their mental instability. Maybe they could meet in therapy or something. Maybe they have the same therapist. XD I wouldn't be surprised. I mean, they always reuse the same teachers over and over again. They might as well reuse the same therapists.
I'm not sure about that. I forget who mentioned it, or what thread it was in, but someone said a few days ago that Eli and Fiona probably wouldn't get along. I agree, to an extent, at least at first -- especially after Fiona stood Adam up in "Halo" and whatnot. However, I can see it slowly transcending into a similar (though not quite as extreme) friendship that I would imagine Fitz and Eli having. I could definitely see Eli making a lot of sarcastic "Princess" remarks in Fiona's direction.

I'll laugh my ass off if they end up, by some chance, having the same therapist. The Degrassiverse is so small.

Quote:
I honestly can't picture Eli in a serious relationship with any girl currently on the show other than Clare. The only other girls I think it would be fun to see him be in a relationship with are Holly J/Bianca/Fiona. But just for fun. I'm still Ecare all the way, obviously, and I like Fadam more as well. But, I just think they would all bring out different sides of him. Bianca would bring out more of dark!Eli, and Holly J would bring out more snarky!Eli, and then Fiona is there for vulnerable, mentally unstable Eli. In all honesty, I would like to see a friendship form between Eli and at least one of these other girls.
See, I've said it before and I'll say it again -- I honestly can't picture Eli with anyone but Clare. Unless it's Fitz. Or Adam. On the other hand, I can picture Clare with pretty much half the cast, even with characters she hasn't interacted with yet. This doesn't mean I haven't entertained the idea of Eli with Holly J (especially not after stumbling across a very naughty smut involving the two) or Bianca. He's at least been in a few scenes with Bianca (i.e: "I Just Don't Know What to Do With Myself") and is connected to her through Adam.

Also... I wouldn't mind seeing a Bianca/Clare showdown if Bianca ever tried to put the moves on Eli.

Quote:
Maybe there should just be an Eli harem thread.
SOMEONE NEEDS TO DO THIS.
Old 01-07-2011, 06:31 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I honestly can't picture Eli in a serious relationship with any girl currently on the show other than Clare. The only other girls I think it would be fun to see him be in a relationship with are Holly J/Bianca/Fiona. But just for fun. I'm still Ecare all the way, obviously, and I like Fadam more as well. But, I just think they would all bring out different sides of him. Bianca would bring out more of dark!Eli, and Holly J would bring out more snarky!Eli, and then Fiona is there for vulnerable, mentally unstable Eli. In all honesty, I would like to see a friendship form between Eli and at least one of these other girls.
I can pictture him with all of them and see the relationships working but all in a very different way. Of course the best working couple for me would be Elitz (but I don't think I'm surprising anyone with that confession). Too bad it'll never happen but I do hope that once the writers decide to give Fitz a love interest it would start on the wrong foot. They seriously need to do love-hate kind of thing on the show. I really want to love the pairing he will be involved in.

Quote:
I'm not sure about that. I forget who mentioned it, or what thread it was in, but someone said a few days ago that Eli and Fiona probably wouldn't get along.
I believe it was posted on Tumblr. I can see them not getting along at the beginning. But Eli is generally very sympathetic so if he learned something about Fiona and her situation BEFORE he met her, I believe he wouldn't be as judgemental. Also, I'm not really sure if he is the kind of person to just assume things about others. I mean, it was clear that Adam annoyed him at the beginning he even made few sarcastic comments but didn't reject him. Let's not bring Fitz into the equation because I see it as a different matter entirely. And Clare cleary irritated him in BOA, he probably saw her as a little christian girl who doesn't know any better, yet he was fairly nice to her from the very beginning. In fact he wanted to be friends. I think he's the kind of person who will always give other people a chance, unless they are Fitz (he needs to have sexual tension with someone)

Quote:
Don't look at me

One more thing. I think those two thinhgs can be checked off our wishlist:
- The main couple of season 10. []
- Fun times with Adam []

I mean, first kiss in front of Adam, throwing a party together, teaming up to prevent Fitz from hurting him. Clare and Adam breaking into Eli's room.
I think we can count it all in

Last edited by necklace; 01-07-2011 at 06:40 AM
Old 01-07-2011, 12:30 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by necklace (View Post)
One more thing. I think those two thinhgs can be checked off our wishlist:
- The main couple of season 10. []
- Fun times with Adam []

I mean, first kiss in front of Adam, throwing a party together, teaming up to prevent Fitz from hurting him. Clare and Adam breaking into Eli's room.
I think we can count it all in
Checked 'em off.

Also, I was re-reading through that list, but when I came across this one:

- Eli giving Clare some homemade trinket that’s kind of creepy (i.e. has skulls on it), but she loves it anyway []

I thought it said "Eli giving Clare some hormone tinket..." and I was like, WHAT?!

Old 01-07-2011, 12:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I thought it said "Eli giving Clare some hormone tinket..." and I was like, WHAT?!
As if we didn't know where your mind wanders off to on a daily basis The forum is so dead lately but I can't help but wonder how many threads we'll have before the season ends? We still get through them a lot faster than others
Old 01-07-2011, 02:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Another Degrassi-less Friday. We still have over a month to go. They take long hiatuses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by necklace (View Post)
As if we didn't know where your mind wanders off to on a daily basis The forum is so dead lately but I can't help but wonder how many threads we'll have before the season ends? We still get through them a lot faster than others
I bet as soon as Degrassi starts up again, we'll have things to discuss and probably fly through the threads like old times I'm looking forward to it. Heck, even if we get a promo with a smidge of EClare in there, we at least have something to discuss. Right now, we have nothing.

But the other day, I was looking through the old EClare threads (back when I was a lurker) and it's funny to see what everyone was discussing and how we all were wishing for them to just get together. Look at how far our favorite couple has come now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Azura (View Post)
Checked 'em off.

Haha I like this one on the list though -- I really hope that someday he gives her his guitar pick necklace he always wears.
Old 01-07-2011, 02:48 PM
Loyal Fan

They do take really long hiatuses. Actually TeenNick/The-N just takes alot of breaks, period. Atleast in my opinion they do.

Yeah, I think the fact that there haven't been many new promos or anything doesn't help. I know if there was a new promo with more EClare scenes we would probably be talking about that.
Quote:

Checked 'em off.

lol.

It would be nice to see him give her a homemade trinket though. Even if it is creepy.
Old 01-07-2011, 04:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

Aww. A homemade trinket would be adorable.

Hey, guys, I've started an Eclare video and I need opinions on whether to finish it or not. What do you think? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIy8ehcFNro

Last edited by sweet_solitude99; 01-07-2011 at 09:30 PM
Old 01-07-2011, 04:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I can pictture him with all of them and see the relationships working but all in a very different way. Of course the best working couple for me would be Elitz (but I don't think I'm surprising anyone with that confession). Too bad it'll never happen but I do hope that once the writers decide to give Fitz a love interest it would start on the wrong foot. They seriously need to do love-hate kind of thing on the show. I really want to love the pairing he will be involved in.
YES. Fitz is such a perfect candidate for a love-hate relationship. And yeah, if Eli was in a relationship with any of those girls, they would all be vastly different from each other, but I could definitely picture them working. I can't see him with the other girls though. I don't know if Anya is Eli's type , and I'm pretty sure Jenna and Alli would annoy the crap out of Eli. XD

Quote:
I believe it was posted on Tumblr. I can see them not getting along at the beginning. But Eli is generally very sympathetic so if he learned something about Fiona and her situation BEFORE he met her, I believe he wouldn't be as judgemental. Also, I'm not really sure if he is the kind of person to just assume things about others. I mean, it was clear that Adam annoyed him at the beginning he even made few sarcastic comments but didn't reject him. Let's not bring Fitz into the equation because I see it as a different matter entirely. And Clare cleary irritated him in BOA, he probably saw her as a little christian girl who doesn't know any better, yet he was fairly nice to her from the very beginning. In fact he wanted to be friends. I think he's the kind of person who will always give other people a chance, unless they are Fitz (he needs to have sexual tension with someone)
Well, Fiona and Eli are a lot different, so I could definitely see them not getting on very well at the beginning, but like you said, Eli doesn't strike me as the type to judge people too harshly, considering he's probably subject to it himself. Fiona is definitely her own person, and I think Eli is the kind of person who embraces differences and respects people for being who they are. I mean, I think him and Fiona could definitely reach some kind of understanding. They're similar in some ways. I think they could get each other.

Quote:
I'll laugh my ass off if they end up, by some chance, having the same therapist. The Degrassiverse is so small.
I'm telling you, it's going to happen. XD

Quote:
I would, but it'd mostly be for the lulz, and I have no idea how many people would actually join. It'd be for the select few fans who just like to pair Eli up with all the ladies.
Old 01-08-2011, 09:27 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I can't see him with the other girls though. I don't know if Anya is Eli's type , and I'm pretty sure Jenna and Alli would annoy the crap out of Eli. XD
I definitely wouldn't be able to see him with Jenna or Anya. Alli? Maybe if she would grow up. Like a lot.

We were almost on the secong page. That is unacceptable
Old 01-08-2011, 04:11 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwinks (View Post)
I'm telling you, it's going to happen. XD
Oh yes.

Quote:
I would, but it'd mostly be for the lulz, and I have no idea how many people would actually join. It'd be for the select few fans who just like to pair Eli up with all the ladies.
... then we should also make a harem thread for Clare. Since she can be paired up with like... 99.9% of the cast, easily. Even with people she's never interacted with!
Old 01-08-2011, 05:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Azura (View Post)
Oh yes.

... then we should also make a harem thread for Clare. Since she can be paired up with like... 99.9% of the cast, easily. Even with people she's never interacted with!

Not gonna lie i pair Clare up with like EVERYONE!!! right now i am obsessed with Clare/Drew... but in the end i see her ending up with Eli or if worse comes to worse
KC and Clare were cute! but yeah i ship her with everyone but i believe she will end up with Eli.
Old 01-08-2011, 06:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieCTalksAlot (View Post)
Not gonna lie i pair Clare up with like EVERYONE!!! right now i am obsessed with Clare/Drew... but in the end i see her ending up with Eli or if worse comes to worse
KC and Clare were cute! but yeah i ship her with everyone but i believe she will end up with Eli.
lol! Me too! I've paired her with Reese from season eight. KC, Jenna, Peter, Michael Corinthos(from General Hospital), Kristina Davis(from General Hospital), Adam(from Supernatural), Eli, and Fitz in fanfics.
Old 01-08-2011, 06:56 PM
Passionate Fan

I pair her with Eli, Fitz, Adam, Declan, Jenna, Bianca, Holly J, Sav... pretty much everyone.

Last edited by Lady Azura; 01-08-2011 at 07:15 PM
Old 01-08-2011, 07:28 PM
Extreme Fan

Oh how I've missed you guyys !!!!
What's new in the Eclare world?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread