Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2011, 07:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Azura (View Post)
I pair her with Eli, Fitz, Adam, Declan, Jenna, Bianca, Holly J, Sav... pretty much everyone.
Is it weird that the "Innocent When You Dream" promo(and other promos that showed clips from that episode) made me think that DeClare(Declan/Clare) were actually going to end up hooking up?

I've seen her paired with Sav in fics. I always wonder what Alli would think of her best friend hooking up with her older brother.

And I've seen her paired with Sean and JT in music videos and a long time ago, back in season eight, I found a Clare/Craig fic.

And I'm watching the EClare Degrassi Halloween Mini on repeat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_fN8yUoUqw It will always and forever be hilarious!!

Last edited by SupernaturalLuv; 01-08-2011 at 07:49 PM
Old 01-08-2011, 07:49 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupernaturalLuv (View Post)
Is it weird that the "Innocent When You Dream" promo(and other promos that showed clips from that episode) made me think that DeClare(Declan/Clare) were actually going to end up hooking up?
I know, right? That promo was so misleading! I totally thought Declan was gonna seduce her, and there was going to be some kind of Holly J/Clare smackdown... but no. Just Clare and her crazy hormones.

Also, I never noticed until I (tried to) re-watch IWYD, but her and Wesley actually kiss before she imagines he's Declan and gives him a hickey. (I usually get to the part where he asks her about her purity ring, and then I fast forward because I can't bare to watch.)

Quote:
I've seen her paired with Sav in fics. I always wonder what Alli would think of her best friend hooking up with her older brother.
I think it'd be interesting. I've read some Sav/Clare fics, but none that really stood out. But I really want to see them interact. I mean, I guess we can assume that they do because Clare is his sister's best friend, and so she's probably been to their house a few times, but I'd like it if they had a scene together or something.

Quote:
And I've seen her paired with Sean and JT in music videos and a long time ago, back in season eight, I found a Clare/Craig fic.
I've read a Jay/Clare fic.

... which I secretly enjoyed, simply because I love it when Jay corrupts innocent minds.
Old 01-08-2011, 08:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

Clare and Sav?? huh never really thought about that.. could be interesting.. i saw Sean and Clare vid.. and i even thought about Clare and Blue...I guess she is that kind of person who goes well with anyone.. i mean her personality is so easily matched up with anyone..
Old 01-08-2011, 08:09 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieCTalksAlot (View Post)
i mean her personality is so easily matched up with anyone..
Especially dem "bad boy" types.
Old 01-08-2011, 08:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Especially dem "bad boy" types.
YES!!!!!!!!! dem bad boys lurve the naive Christan school girl!!! ahhh
Old 01-08-2011, 08:35 PM
Passionate Fan

Old 01-08-2011, 10:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I know, right? That promo was so misleading! I totally thought Declan was gonna seduce her, and there was going to be some kind of Holly J/Clare smackdown... but no. Just Clare and her crazy hormones.

Also, I never noticed until I (tried to) re-watch IWYD, but her and Wesley actually kiss before she imagines he's Declan and gives him a hickey. (I usually get to the part where he asks her about her purity ring, and then I fast forward because I can't bare to watch.)

I think it'd be interesting. I've read some Sav/Clare fics, but none that really stood out. But I really want to see them interact. I mean, I guess we can assume that they do because Clare is his sister's best friend, and so she's probably been to their house a few times, but I'd like it if they had a scene together or something.

I've read a Jay/Clare fic.

... which I secretly enjoyed, simply because I love it when Jay corrupts innocent minds.
It was! And then there was the promo of Declan pushing Clare's hair out of her face, in her fantasy and a voice over of her saying "You used me!" During a DeClare scene. I really thought that he was going to seduce her/something was going to happen between them.

Yep! They did kiss. It's kinda cute, actually. Wesley's adorable.

Yeah, we've never seen them interact before, sadly. I wish they would have a scene together. Maybe they will during Alli's running away storyline. Maybe after Alli disappears, he calls Clare or something and asks if she had been there.

I've read some Jay/Clare fics, as well! I think that's why I liked the fics as well. I mean....I loved Jay in season four, even when he kind of corrupted Emma and was a jackass. Plus, I love Jay and I love Clare, so....

There was a Peter/Clare(Plare) fic, based off of a really funny Degrassi secret about how Peter and Clare should have sex and film it and send it to Darcy, via email/internet as revenge for never contacting them and leaving them so suddenly. The secret makes me laugh because I imagine everyone at Degrassi finding the video and watching it and being in total shock.

Quote:

YES!!!!!!!!! dem bad boys lurve the naive Christan school girl!!! ahhh
lol! There's actually a video that someone made of Clare with all the bad boys. Eli, Fitz, Declan, KC, and Reese are included: YouTube - Clare's bad boys
Old 01-09-2011, 04:25 PM
Passionate Fan

Okay, so I've watched that one gif of Fitz struttin' down the halls so many times, that when I decided to re-watch "Better Off Alone"... I couldn't help but notice something. Or rather, someone.

... did I just blow your mind?

Yeah. That's right. Fitzy's lackey is in Clare and Eli's English class.

So here's my crazy, cracked up theory.

Fitz sent him there to spy on Clare. When he reported to Fitz that Clare and Eli be flirtin’, that’s when Fitz decided to take matters into his own hands and tore off Eli’s car ornament, thus beginning their epic rivalry. So essentially… it’s all Clare’s fault for being the object of Fitz’s desires.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupernaturalLuv (View Post)
It was! And then there was the promo of Declan pushing Clare's hair out of her face, in her fantasy and a voice over of her saying "You used me!" During a DeClare scene. I really thought that he was going to seduce her/something was going to happen between them.
I'm not gonna lie. DeClare would've been really cute. I totally would've shipped it, as long as Clare didn't steal him from Holly J like Jenna did with KC to her. But I mean, if Dolly J never happened, and for some reason Declan had taken an interest in Clare and they got close after her and KC split... it would've been cute. Though I imagine Fiona would've torn her to shreds, since Clare doesn't exactly have Holly J's... backbone, I guess.

Quote:
Yep! They did kiss. It's kinda cute, actually. Wesley's adorable.
Wesley is adorable. I'm upset that he didn't get Anya in "Halo" but he's such a sweetheart for setting her up with Dr. Chris, despite his own feelings for her.

I want him to get a girlfriend. He deserves one.

Quote:
Yeah, we've never seen them interact before, sadly. I wish they would have a scene together. Maybe they will during Alli's running away storyline. Maybe after Alli disappears, he calls Clare or something and asks if she had been there.
Maybe!

Quote:
I've read some Jay/Clare fics, as well! I think that's why I liked the fics as well. I mean....I loved Jay in season four, even when he kind of corrupted Emma and was a jackass. Plus, I love Jay and I love Clare, so....
I loved Jay back then too. I mean, I thought he was despicable, but he was so damn entertaining that I couldn't help but love him.

Quote:
There was a Peter/Clare(Plare) fic, based off of a really funny Degrassi secret about how Peter and Clare should have sex and film it and send it to Darcy, via email/internet as revenge for never contacting them and leaving them so suddenly. The secret makes me laugh because I imagine everyone at Degrassi finding the video and watching it and being in total shock.

Quote:
lol! There's actually a video that someone made of Clare with all the bad boys. Eli, Fitz, Declan, KC, and Reese are included: YouTube - Clare's bad boys
That's too great.
Old 01-09-2011, 04:49 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I'm not gonna lie. DeClare would've been really cute. I totally would've shipped it, as long as Clare didn't steal him from Holly J like Jenna did with KC to her. But I mean, if Dolly J never happened, and for some reason Declan had taken an interest in Clare and they got close after her and KC split... it would've been cute. Though I imagine Fiona would've torn her to shreds, since Clare doesn't exactly have Holly J's... backbone, I guess.
I'm probably the only one who was glad that Declan/Clare didn't happen. Usually I don't mind cliche couples on TV at all, I ship them even, but this one would have been too much for me. I mean playboy Declan, sleeping with different girl every week, tamed by an innocent little christian girl? The boy that leaves his confident, hot girlfriend for an insecure little girl, isn't that what always happens in teen romance movies? I don't mind those kinds of stories (in fact I enjoyed the Sebatian/Anette pairing in Cruel intentions, although I'm not a big fan of that movie) but seeing it on degrassi...I just don't like that idea very much. I'm more happy that she got paired with Eli. Because even though Munro himself is attractive, let's not forget that there aren't probably many girls in degrassi verse that would fight over him He is considered a creep after all.
Old 01-09-2011, 05:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I'm probably the only one who was glad that Declan/Clare didn't happen. Usually I don't mind cliche couples on TV at all, I ship them even, but this one would have been too much for me. I mean playboy Declan, sleeping with different girl every week, tamed by an innocent little christian girl? The boy that leaves his confident, hot girlfriend for an insecure little girl, isn't that what always happens in teen romance movies? I don't mind those kinds of stories (in fact I enjoyed the Sebatian/Anette pairing in Cruel intentions, although I'm not a big fan of that movie) but seeing it on degrassi...I just don't like that idea very much. I'm more happy that she got paired with Eli. Because even though Munro himself is attractive, let's not forget that there aren't probably many girls in degrassi verse that would fight over him He is considered a creep after all.

lol! I actually love Cruel Intentions! I liked the way it ended. I think it can be taken in many different ways. Some think that Sebastian never really died and that Annette was driving to meet him, but I was under the impression that he'd really changed and corrupted her. That he'd turned her into him and that she'd go around corrupting guys and making bets. lmao. The fact that I like the people who play in it is probably a big reason for why I like the movie.

Honestly, I don't think Declan was ever a playboy. Besides the fact that he slept with Jane when she was with Spinner, dated that Trish girl, and then got with Holly J. I'm guessing it was more of a hint of his past playboy relationship.

Ha! That reminds me of Alli's look when she first saw him! She seemed weirded out by the way that he was dressed and the car that he was driving---until she saw the way Clare was acting around him. Then she suddenly became so amused. That scene will never get old.

Quote:
Okay, so I've watched that one gif of Fitz struttin' down the halls so many times, that when I decided to re-watch "Better Off Alone"... I couldn't help but notice something. Or rather, someone.
lol! So Fitz's friend is a Junior, most likely. Unless, he's a Sophmore in an eleventh grade honors class like Clare and Adam. Does that mean Fitz is a junior? His grade and age are still a mystery to me. He seems to be wearing the same outfit in both pictures.

Quote:
Wesley is adorable. I'm upset that he didn't get Anya in "Halo" but he's such a sweetheart for setting her up with Dr. Chris, despite his own feelings for her.

I want him to get a girlfriend. He deserves one.
Me too. I wish that it was he or Connor getting with that Sadie girl, instead of Dave. Guess there's still that Jess girl, though. OR give Fitzy a cousin who has a crush on Wesley. That would be hilarious. Wesley would be terrified of being killed.
Quote:

I loved Jay back then too. I mean, I thought he was despicable, but he was so damn entertaining that I couldn't help but love him.
Yeah. He was definitely a bit of a douche and he did horrible things---but he made it so entertaining to watch. And I absolutely loved his friendship with Spinner. And despite the fact that we didn't see it much, I loved his scenes with Holly J. Like in "Lost in Love" and the Degrassi mini, "If Jay Can't Be Happy.".

Last edited by SupernaturalLuv; 01-09-2011 at 07:34 PM
Old 01-10-2011, 12:45 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hey Eclare freaks....

listen i kinda have a favor...

At the end of the season i am making a Eclare tribute video.. and i need Eclare pics... mostly just of Munro/Aislinn and mostly behind the scenes.. and please if you could send them to me ASAP that would be great! oh and some Murder In Th Hamptons pic would be great too.. thanks!
Old 01-10-2011, 12:47 PM
Passionate Fan

^ Speaking of "Murder in the Hamptons"... I saw that movie for the first time a few days ago. It was... interesting.
Old 01-10-2011, 02:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
^ Speaking of "Murder in the Hamptons"... I saw that movie for the first time a few days ago. It was... interesting.
The funny thing is that was one of my favorite movies for years. I always felt bad for the poor kids. I was like they are Soooooooo cute! And for being so young they were really good actors. Little did I know they would both be on my favorite show playing my favorite couple... Makes me love them even more!!!
Old 01-10-2011, 04:56 PM
Passionate Fan

I felt so bad for them... I mean, their dad's killed and their mom is bat**** crazy.

Also, am I the only one who thought that the end was kind of creepy? When the Nanny and Aislinn's character go back inside, after the two kids are separated, and then the Nanny just slams the door shut? Then the credits roll.

'Cause all I could think about was that one scene from "Matilda" when Ms. Honey had her childhood flashback where the Trunchbull comes up behind her on the swing and puts her hand on her shoulder all creepy-like.
Old 01-10-2011, 05:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I felt so bad for them... I mean, their dad's killed and their mom is bat**** crazy.

Also, am I the only one who thought that the end was kind of creepy? When the Nanny and Aislinn's character go back inside, after the two kids are separated, and then the Nanny just slams the door shut? Then the credits roll.

'Cause all I could think about was that one scene from "Matilda" when Ms. Honey had her childhood flashback where the Trunchbull comes up behind her on the swing and puts her hand on her shoulder all creepy-like.
I know! I felt really bad for them. Aislinn and Munro did a great job in the movie, though. They were really good in the parts of Alexa and Gregory. They were adorable.

I noticed that. Maybe it was done to make the movie seem even more dramatic? I hated that they were seperated though! I really can't imagine it.
Quote:
The funny thing is that was one of my favorite movies for years. I always felt bad for the poor kids. I was like they are Soooooooo cute! And for being so young they were really good actors. Little did I know they would both be on my favorite show playing my favorite couple... Makes me love them even more!!!
I first saw it a couple of years ago on television so I knew who the little girl was played by, but I had no idea about Munro playing Gregory until this season, actually. I think it's so interesting how they went from siblings/twins from one movie to a really popular couple on a popular television show.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread