Fan Forum Hero

The tapes that aren't his, right?
Old 06-01-2008, 09:37 PM
Master Fan

Noooooo, of course not.
X-files, epi #5-04, 'Detour'.
Old 06-01-2008, 10:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow, after months of hard work I finally made my friend a shipper, YAYYYYYYYYYY, I love getting people addicted to the great shows!!!!!! she's even thinking of douing marathins and getting her family addicted as well Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy, spreading the looooooooove
Old 06-01-2008, 11:15 PM
Master Fan

I wonder what this show would feel like if one was not a shipper....?
Old 06-02-2008, 12:54 AM
Dedicated Fan

^yeah i've always wondered too, cause to be blantantly honest, i dont give a rats about the spaceships. Im only it for the shippyness.
there ive said it
Old 06-02-2008, 02:23 AM
Master Fan

LOL, I always considered the Space ships nice fillers....
Old 06-02-2008, 07:44 AM
Master Fan

I wasn't a shipper when I started watching, it was still enjoyable. I liked the creepy stories and had like such a huge crush on a certain FBI agent (I was a teenager back then). I think it wasn't until the movie that I truely became a shipper, although I did love the M&S moments in S4 and S5. After that I just had another thing to enjoy about the show. It was also pretty great watching the reruns of the early episodes with a shippers point of view.
Old 06-02-2008, 01:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

^ Same here Cindy. I always loved the X-Files (when I was able to catch an eppy) before I became a shipper. The movie made me a shipper as well.

I never caught all the eps when they aired so maybe I would have become a shipper earlier if I had seen them all when they aired.
SweetJo~Joy**AVATAR by Me**Sarkney*SV*DrunkenToaster **Dreamer/Chemist*Stargazer*Candygirl*Incrowder**MSR**Spuffy*W&T*X&A*B&A*A&C*W&F/I **PJ'er/JK*DJen'er*Jen/Jack**Crichton/Aeryn**Rory/Jess**Claire/Charlie**Seebones**Andrew-It eats you starting with your bottom.**Max-Friggin' Eddie!~Liz-RAH! RAH!~Alex-Dodgeball!
Old 06-02-2008, 01:22 PM
Loyal Fan

lol, I became a shipper from the first handshake, sigh
Old 06-02-2008, 01:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

I loved Mulder back then also (even though I was about 12 and he was the same age as my dad...) all my pals were into boy bands and I was like yeah, I love an old man...

My and my friend were shippy at the end of season 2... by the time the movie came out we wanted them to get married... in the cinema at the hall wall scene we were like "do it! do it! do it!!!"

My, were we disappointed

I was the same, started watching since I love things with monsters and aliens and ended up watching to see if they would get together

Old 06-02-2008, 02:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyocean (View Post)
^yeah i've always wondered too, cause to be blantantly honest, i dont give a rats about the spaceships. Im only it for the shippyness.
there ive said it
I'm not alone!

I almost become a shipper before I started watching the X-Files, if that's possible.
I love Booth & Brennan from Bones and people always talked about how much they reminded of Mulder & Scully, so I got curious and looked up some pictures on the internet and watched some interview with David & Gillian and thought they had amazing chemistry and well, the rest is history. ( Not a very long history though, since it was only 3-4 months ago. )

Hi, by the way. I should post here more often.
Old 06-02-2008, 02:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by karen29 (View Post)
lol, I became a shipper from the first handshake, sigh
me too me too!
Old 06-02-2008, 02:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trasdockan (View Post)
I almost become a shipper before I started watching the X-Files, if that's possible.
I love Booth & Brennan from Bones and people always talked about how much they reminded of Mulder & Scully, so I got curious and looked up some pictures on the internet and watched some interview with David & Gillian and thought they had amazing chemistry and well, the rest is history. ( Not a very long history though, since it was only 3-4 months ago. )

Hi, by the way. I should post here more often.
I am always telling my husband that Bones and Booth are going to do this or that because that is what Mulder and Scully did. From the very beginning of Bones I said that they were like M&S, and it would take forever but they would eventually get together. I don't care if it takes 8 long seasons but I am telling you that I am totally right about this one.
SweetJo~Joy**AVATAR by Me**Sarkney*SV*DrunkenToaster **Dreamer/Chemist*Stargazer*Candygirl*Incrowder**MSR**Spuffy*W&T*X&A*B&A*A&C*W&F/I **PJ'er/JK*DJen'er*Jen/Jack**Crichton/Aeryn**Rory/Jess**Claire/Charlie**Seebones**Andrew-It eats you starting with your bottom.**Max-Friggin' Eddie!~Liz-RAH! RAH!~Alex-Dodgeball!
Old 06-02-2008, 02:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

Didn't they kiss in season 3??? I've got 1 & 2 on DVD, but we don't have Sky1 so can't watch the remaining episodes... Unless I'm thinking of the mistletoe kiss...

Aw, I love B&B (but not as much as M&S! ) "spit in my hand and we're Mulder and Scully!"

Old 06-02-2008, 02:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

^ They did kiss because they were asked/made to under the mistletoe. So, much like M&S, their first kiss didn't really count. I love it when they make a reference to M&S/X-Files. Haven't they said something else about M&S/TXF besides the spit in my hand quote?