Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2003, 11:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Just saw Craig in A River Runs Through It. He was great in it. I haven't seen it in years and forgot how the end makes me cry. And even though I am not a big Brad Pitt fan, he was just so young and cute in it.
Old 12-01-2003, 11:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by azzro:
<STRONG>Just saw Craig in A River Runs Through It. He was great in it. I haven't seen it in years and forgot how the end makes me cry. And even though I am not a big Brad Pitt fan, he was just so young and cute in it.</STRONG>
Wow! I have not seen that in so long! I will have to go watch it tomorrow! I need to go find it [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Belief -G. DeGraw
Old 12-03-2003, 01:17 PM
Addicted Fan

He is great in A River Runs Through It...I've actually just recently started reading the book, and so far it's even better than the movie (aren't most books though? Heh)...but it's impossible not to picture the cast of actors as the characters in it, even if the book has things the movie doesn't and vice versa.

And I've updated SKoW with screencaps from Bliss (boy was that a tricky one, lmfao, making sure no *completely* nekkid caps got saved) and Babycakes if you're interested.

And of course there'll be more to come when I have the time, lol.

I watched...well, okay, not really, I was doing about six things at once...but I had Flypaper on in the background last night. I didn't really pay enough attention to know what was going on, lol, but I could tell it was seriously quirky. (I love me some quirky and some John C. McGinley...but this seemed a little too quirky perhaps, heh.) So I'll have to give another shot though when I'm not quite so preoccupied to really see what I think about it.
Old 12-03-2003, 04:46 PM
Extreme Fan

I remember him in Turbulence 2 I loved that movie! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
Old 12-03-2003, 05:38 PM
Extreme Fan

Great page, I just joined. Yeah, "Bliss" must of been hard to cap. I remember that movie.

Off topic- I love John C. McGinley. And Scrubs.
Old 12-05-2003, 02:42 PM
Master Fan

Crystal, I squealed when I saw the Babycakes 'caps. They are awesome. It's funny, Craig's got some really impressive work out there (as most have mentioned, the best is probably A River Runs through It) but I love all his cheesy romance stuff the best LOL! I can't help it. I'm sucker for all of that....
Old 12-05-2003, 03:08 PM
Addicted Fan

LOL, I just wish the Babycakes DVD would have produced better quality captures. For some reason some DVD's (I think the less mainstream releases, lol) are a touch grainy and have a seemingly blurry quality to them.

*shrugs*

But yeah, topic, lol...I do enjoy his cheesier stuff as much as the high end, damn good projects, lol.
Old 12-05-2003, 03:21 PM
Master Fan

I agree. Like you said too, it's mainly with alot of the older releases that weren't that mainstream. So they really don't take the time to really remaster them as well as the could. But I still love the 'caps and think they came out pretty good regardless.

"Watch out for the crawling eye!" Or was it blinking? I can't remember LOL
Old 01-28-2004, 03:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Eek! Page 5? I'll admit I haven't helped the cause... [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Anyway, what is it about the mid-20's that has you "crushing on" (thanks Nathan!) men that are in their late 30's to early 40's like Keith/Craig? That's where I'm at now with most of my celebrity crushes. (RL a different story, but I digress...) hehe.

I am convinced that Keith is the most well-adjusted person in OTH! However, it feels like the writers are stuck in what to do with him, besides give advice, now that Karen is in Europe. I. can't. wait. until. she's. back.!
Old 01-29-2004, 11:55 AM
Master Fan

I know Luna, page 5! I've been neglecting poor Craig as well.

ITA about him being the well adjusted person. And it's so sad at the Dan sees his life as a failure because it's obvious Keith doesn't and that's all that should matter. He seems very comfortable earning an honest living and looking over Karen and Luke.

It might come out later he's not as well adjusted as he puts out but that's where we're at right now.

And how great was he with Nathan last night? I think Keith realized that Nathan needs someone to be there for him as well but Dan probably has had such a hold on him and that Keith hasn't been able to stick his foot in the door and add that to the falling out between him and Dan, there probably hasn't been much of a chance. I can't even believe that Nathan didn't know how much his uncle loved the game too. It puts them very much into the same boat.

I was also loving the scenes between Keith and Deb as well.
Old 01-29-2004, 12:05 PM
Master Fan

I don't know why I haven't posted on this thread before, since Kieth is one of my favorite characters and Craig is an awesome actor.

I loved Kieth in The Living Years, I was so happy that he and Nathan finally had some scenes together, and their scene just rocked.

I think it's really great that Keith wants to be there and help Nathan while he's going through all this. It's nice to see that even though him and Dan are on such bad terms, that he's willing to help Nathan after years of not talking to him.
Old 01-29-2004, 12:13 PM
Master Fan

Oh I know Lil, I completely agree. I was really hoping these two would have some sort of convo at one point. You could tell back when they had that father/son game that Keith was trying to reach out in some small way then. Hopefully Dan won't try to interfere (did I just say that? lol) if they want to further some sort of nephew/uncle bond.

And yes, Craig is completely amazing and without much effort, he just is [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-29-2004, 12:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

Seriously, don't we all need (want) an Uncle like Keith?

[ 01-29-2004: Message edited veracity ]

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 01-29-2004, 12:27 PM
Master Fan

Julie, yeah after the father/son game that's when I really wanted some scenes with Nathan and Keith. I just loved it how Keith tried to make Nathan feel better after Dan lit into him.

I would love to have an uncle like Keith.

[ 01-29-2004: Message edited Liliya ]
Old 01-29-2004, 12:43 PM
Master Fan

I don't know, when I see Craig, I don't think of uncle LOL

But that's just for me.

[ 01-29-2004: Message edited JulieB ]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread