Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2008, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by nymike87 (View Post)
yes indeed that was a great LP episode.... anyone know what the song is called in the beginning?
time won't let me go..by the bravery
Master Fan

Okay, the Mouth storyline really needs to go and be put on the back burner. Him and his boss, totally not feeling it. But I could totally see him hooking up with Brooke's assistant, Millicent. Dump the boss, go for Millicent.

I love the new Scott family of Tree Hill...but I am not liking this nanny. "Nanny Carrie" needs to just go away. I still don't trust her. And definately...where is the Naley love?? Naley fans have been shortchanged already this season. Show them the love! And show more Jamie!

Quentin, aka "Q", aka "Nathan Scott Season 1 before Haley" really needs an attitude adjustment. Hope that happens soon.

Victoria was such a major b****. She knew what she was doing and it is so sad to see Brooke get treated like that. Her mom is only along for the ride because of the money and success that Brooke has and started with her true family...with her friends.

Lucas...yeah, I'm not commenting on him right now. But Victoria sure had a comment for him.

Brooke was so happy with the opening of her store, how everyone came in to chip in and help her out before the opening. She truly does love her friends for all the help they have given her. Don't think that will ever change.

So I'm extremely excited for next week's episode...now that is gonna be some interesting stuff happening.

Ali******Avi by *Angie*
Goodbye One Tree Hill
FinallyPJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Total Fan

PH PH PH! They were wonderful !

Look at them just chillin by the pool taking in the view. HEE!

Like coming home.

So much Haley!!!

I have more but those are the most pressing thoughts.
Old 01-22-2008, 08:27 PM
Master Fan

Oh, goodness gracious. Funniest episode ever. Just what I needed to cheer me up. First off...Kfed. YOU GUYS. "CYAHHH BITCHES!!!!!" and i loled so hard at him cussing and yelling and "I TOLD YA!" He's so extra. This show, man, this show. Never change.

And that LP scene was cringeworthy. Like, Lucas...you don't even KNOW THAT PERSON. HE could have been a good apple, but guess you'll never know, fool. I was warming up to him too.

Nathanial was such a qt this episode. Maybe it's my new found appreciation for JLaff. Maybe because he actually looks decent. Who knows.

Again, Marvin. Please, jump in a volcano.

Brooke's mom. Her insulting Peyton AND Lucas. I'd love her if she wasn't such a bitch to Brooke. I love the storyline though, it's amazing. Brooke is basically the only person I didn't have a problem with in this episode. I love her interaction with her mom. How you can just tell that she hates how her mom treats her yes theres still that part of her that just wants to be loved and accepted by her. And thank God somebody finally told Peyton that this isn't highschool anymore.

This episode needed more Lindsey.
rose parade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 08:32 PM
Extreme Fan

thank YOU! genki... love that song..

the new assistant for Brooke is totally adorable.

cool caps ~DropsofJupiter~ anymore?
Old 01-22-2008, 08:33 PM
Elite Fan

Eeeek! Can't wait to see the eppy! a few more hours

THanks for that cap DropsOfJupiter! Gaaah! all three looking AMAZING!
Old 01-22-2008, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose parade (View Post)
Oh, goodness gracious. Funniest episode ever. Just what I needed to cheer me up. First off...Kfed. YOU GUYS. "CYAHHH BITCHES!!!!!" and i loled so hard at him cussing and yelling and "I TOLD YA!" He's so extra. This show, man, this show. Never change.

And that LP scene was cringeworthy. Like, Lucas...you don't even KNOW THAT PERSON. HE could have been a good apple, but guess you'll never know, fool. I was warming up to him too.

Nathanial was such a qt this episode. Maybe it's my new found appreciation for JLaff. Maybe because he actually looks decent. Who knows.

Brooke's mom. Her insulting Peyton AND Lucas. I'd love her if she wasn't such a bitch to Brooke. I love the storyline though, it's amazing. Brooke is basically the only person I didn't have a problem with in this episode. I love her interaction with her mom. How you can just tell that she hates how her mom treats her yes theres still that part of her that just wants to be loved and accepted by her. And thank God somebody finally told Peyton that this isn't highschool anymore.

This episode needed more Lindsey.
I think Peyton gets that though. She may have come back for the wrong reasons but I really think she's trying to make the best of the situation at hand.
Old 01-22-2008, 08:38 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Oh, goodness gracious. Funniest episode ever. Just what I needed to cheer me up. First off...Kfed. YOU GUYS. "CYAHHH BITCHES!!!!!" and i loled so hard at him cussing and yelling and "I TOLD YA!" He's so extra. This show, man, this show. Never change
I loved Kfed! He was the funniest...ever! When he called PH "lesbian", I died.

Quote:
Nathanial was such a qt this episode.
Tru dat. I loved Nate this episode. You can't go wrong with the combination of James's hotness and Nathan's non- Nemo/dumbass personality. Haley was a lucky wife this episode.
Old 01-22-2008, 08:39 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose parade (View Post)
LMAO. Word.

I said it last week, I'll say it again this week: Less Mouth, more Jamie. Although I guess there's not much we can do about it with the strike.

I do wish we had more NH too. Even Nathan said, it's going to take more than a dinner (and a haircut -- but thanks for that by the way) to make everything okay. Even though I'm thrilled NH are happier, I kind of hate how they got there. They started off okay, but shouldn't it take a little more work? That's what I hate about this show sometimes. They start off with a great idea, but just jump to the payoff, forgetting the middle ground.

I loveee Victoria. "Aren't you one of Brooke's ill chosen love interests?"
Old 01-22-2008, 08:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Kfed finally gone... I couldent stand him.
Old 01-22-2008, 08:57 PM
Master Fan

So Brooke was the highlight of the episode yet again! Her storyline's so awesome and I love her scenes with her mom. And the last Brooke scene? So pretty and broken, Awwies!

Okay, that LP "DON'T DOOO THAAAAAT!" scene? Awkward. And lame. And Lindsey needs to come back asap because I missed her! And apparently Lucas did too!

Carrie is adorable! and that drawing! Aw Jamie, you so cute.

Nathan got a haircut!

PH were awkward but Haley/Mia were cute!

Quote:
I loved Kfed! He was the funniest...ever! When he called PH "lesbian", I died.
Nono. Not PH. He called Peyton a lesbian, I think. Because he said your lesbian friend. But I found it kinda funny too. First Anna now Kfed.
Old 01-22-2008, 08:58 PM
Loyal Fan

Nathan was just
Brooke's story line is good, i felt bad for her, her mother totally didnt believe in her, what a shame
Lucas ticked me though this whole episode too
first he wants to be friends and then the whole jelously crap
Carry is creepy, when Haley picked up the picture I was like I bet its carrie and and Jamie, and it was
I adore Millicent, she's so cute
Mouth is thus far boring

I can't wait for next week's episode
...Funny thing about scars, they're always there; doesn't mean they haven't healed...
prettygirl6310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 08:59 PM
Master Fan

First of all: Peyton is a colossal joke. I really can't take any of her scenes seriously because she just always rubs me the wrong way. What Lucas said to her about the guy was a little strange and out of place but her reaction was completely ridiculous and melodramatic. I couldn't help but laugh.

And Peyton and Haley are such a farce. They have absolutely no chemistry together whatsoever. Their scenes seem kind of forced and dull. I guess it's a contrivance for the music storyline which isn't even that great to begin with.

I really loved the small BH scene we got because those two just spring to life together on the screen. They're so sweet!

But the best part about the episode (not saying much) was Brooke because her story is the most engaging, I think. She wasn't featured nearly enough and in her spot I feel like we're getting Mouth - which is pretty pointless, and the show really needs to utilise one of their best assets. Sophia was phenomenal in her last two scenes. Her eyes are just so expressive, and I kind of teared up a bit. I feel like she's one of the only ones who have actually grown up since high school. Her being grateful for what Victoria has done for her just shows that even though she's not in a good place with her mother most of the time she recognizes that she deserves some credit. I loved how she asked her mother for a chance and was so happy to see her proud. And her line to Peyton about this not being high school anymore, so true man. I'm so shocked that the writing for Brooke is actually good. Kudos Soph, for making this show bearable.
shiftmyshape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

this episode was so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i loved the LP scenes and i hope brooke knocks her mom out.
Old 01-22-2008, 09:06 PM
Passionate Fan

Did anyone else think that Haley was avoiding romantic situations with Nathan? It seemed that every time he tried to light a match, she blew it out or thanked God Jamie came in the room.
Cocky/PissedGutterGirl Part-Time HoodieGutterGirl
***Aly*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread