Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2016, 06:06 PM
Total Fan

None of this surprises me. Caroline getting close to Alaric, while her actual boyfriend is suffering horribly is just terrible. Stefan's complete and utter devotion to Damon while basically neglecting his girlfriend and himself is typical writing for TVD. Stefan ultimately gets the shaft no matter what. His character is just not a priority.
Old 01-15-2016, 11:17 PM
Master Fan

While I agree that Stefan has been shafted in previous seasons I don't think that's the case in season 7. He's the one driving the storyline at the moment with Lily/Valerie/Julian. Damon hasn't really done anything besides whine about Elena/Lily and be Stefan's revenge sidekick. If you took Damon out from season 7 there wouldn't be much of a difference tbh.

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 01-16-2016 at 04:48 AM
Old 01-16-2016, 01:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Don't care much for this show anymore, just Stefan. Can't wait for 14 when he goes to NO
Old 01-16-2016, 02:51 AM
Elite Fan

NO? New Orleans?
Old 01-16-2016, 09:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Won't one of them have to kill the other some day?
true, how lovely, for both of them.
Old 01-16-2016, 09:45 AM
Master Fan

They're the only ones alive from the Gemini Coven so they can make up their own rules. There isn't anyone who can force them to merge.
Old 01-16-2016, 10:48 AM
Elite Fan

It's doubtful Alaric will tell them about their family's history.

So what is Caroline to them? Auntie Caroline, Mommy?

Can vampires even get married?
Old 01-16-2016, 12:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

This season as a whole has just been a mess, seriously either they should've ended it with Nina or if they were so hard pressed with this time jump they should've just had the show take place three years into the future, with some flashback episodes to explain things. And can we talk about how unnecessary it was to give Caroline this whole pregnancy storyline? It's called give her big flowy clothes to wear, much like the outfits she's been wearing for the past 6 years on the show. And now like literally Caroline has been with every dude at this point, the only one she hasn't gotten with has been Jeremy, and let's face it, her and Enzo were definitely going to be a thing if the writers hadn't pandered to the Sterolibe fandom, but even then they've gone ahead and messed that ship up. Seriously the only thing that's even the slightest bit redeemable this year are the extra Bonnie scenes. Girl isn't doing much more than she was in the past but at least she's on my screen more and has more of a presence.
"When I created Buffy, I wanted to create a female icon, but I also wanted to be very careful to surround her with men that not only have no problem with the idea of a female leader, but were in fact engaged and even attracted to the idea." - Joss Whedon
Old 01-16-2016, 01:43 PM
Master Fan

I gave up on this show.

With Nina's depature they had a chance to try and reboot it and really go for awesome storytelling/dynamics/arcs instead the ghost of Elena hovers, Salvatore mom and these heretics, boring Alaric just ugh. It's so painful to sit through.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 01-17-2016, 02:29 AM
Loyal Fan

TVD use to be one of the highest rated shows and now look at them this show is a mess which explains the ratings it is all over the place the story is horrible, they are either killing of characters (rumoured Matt will die) or pairing fan fav with the worst possible character this show is all over the place it is almost like they are purposely sabatoguing the show.
Old 01-17-2016, 05:47 AM
Elite Fan

I do kinda miss the earlier seasons where everything was still new and fresh and they kept things interesting.

All these new developments in season 7 just feel so random and pointless.
Old 01-17-2016, 05:59 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellielover19 (View Post)
This season as a whole has just been a mess, seriously either they should've ended it with Nina or if they were so hard pressed with this time jump they should've just had the show take place three years into the future, with some flashback episodes to explain things.
That for me was their first mistake for this season. They wanted to stick to the "tvd formula" so bad that they couldn't even do a full timejump. So instead of a supossed fresh start, we got this mess.

Even with the short scene at the end of s6, i was like "oh, a post apocalyptic mystic falls, cool, we could have cool storylines for the characters"....Another missed opportunity.
Old 01-17-2016, 11:26 AM
Master Fan

How To Get Away With Murder uses flashforwards so well. They make you excited because you know bad things are coming and you wonder how they got there. But TVD's flashforwards are like spoilers. Who cares if Defan end up dying in the present when we know they're fine in the future? There are specs that the flash forwards are not real and Stefan's personal hell which would give us a twist so I'd like that. Otherwise we're just going to continue with these short and boring ffwds. The danger in the ffwd doesn't even seem that bad so where's the suspense?
Old 01-17-2016, 11:31 AM
Elite Fan

And who is that hunter lady?
Old 01-17-2016, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Do you think this will be the last season? I hope so, not much more you can do
Closed Thread   Post New Thread