Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2015, 01:11 PM
Elite Fan

The Vampire Diaries S&S #396: Who needs Elena when we have Enzo?

Season 6 Spoilers

6x19 - Because - April 23rd
PROMO | EXTENDED PROMO | STILLS | WEBCLIP I | WEBCLIP II
TO TELL HER OR NOT TO TELL HER – Wrestling with whether or not to tell Elena (Nina Dobrev) about the cure, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) brings up their future together and what life would be like if they weren’t vampires. Meanwhile, it’s all hands on deck when attempts to stop a humanity-free Caroline (Candice Accola) doesn’t go as planned. Elsewhere, when Bonnie (Kat Graham) discovers that Damon has betrayed her trust, she takes matters into her own hands, setting off a chain of events that leaves Damon dealing with the fallout. Lastly, after being forced to face his traumatic past, Enzo (Michael Malarkey) sets out for answers and is surprised when he learns the truth about the day he was turned into a vampire. Paul Wesley, Zach Roerig and Matt Davis also star.
Directed by: Geoff Shotz
Written by: Melinda Hsu Taylor

Spoilers/Tweets:

6x20 - I’d Leave My Happy Home For You - April 30th
THE CURE – As Alaric (Matt Davis) and Jo (guest star Jodi Lyn O’Keefe) reluctantly participate in their bachelor and bachelorette parties, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) discuss the ramifications from an impulsive offer that Damon makes. Unsure of what to do, Elena turns to Bonnie (Kat Graham) and Jo for advice, but is left conflicted when Bonnie raises some unanticipated concerns. When Enzo (Michael Malarkey) realizes Lily (guest star Annie Wersching) is on a dangerous downward spiral, he asks Stefan (Paul Wesley) to help intervene before it’s too late. Lastly, fed up with the supernatural threats that plague their town, Matt (Zach Roerig) takes his frustrations out on Tyler (Michael Trevino), while Alaric considers a life-changing piece of advice.
Directed by: Jesse Warn
Written by: Brett Matthews & Rebecca Sonnenshine

Spoilers/Tweets:
DE date at the boarding house?

6x21 - I’ll Wed You in the Golden Summertime - May 07th
ALARIC AND JO’S BIG DAY — It’s Alaric (Matt Davis) and Jo’s (guest star Jodi Lyn O’Keefe) wedding day and Elena (Nina Dobrev) and Bonnie (Kat Graham) do their best to help a stressed out Jo with the last minute preparations. After uncovering some life-changing news that Damon (Ian Somerhalder) has been keeping from him, Stefan (Paul Wesley) takes his brother on a road trip to give him some perspective on his future with Elena. Elsewhere, when Caroline (Candice Accola) returns to Mystic Falls after dealing with the fallout of her humanity-free rampage, she begins making amends with her friends and comes to a realization about her and Stefan’s prospects of being together. Finally, when Bonnie begins having vivid nightmares that Lily (guest star Annie Wersching) is coming after her, she enlists Matt’s (Zach Roerig) help in taking Lily down. Michael Trevino and Michael Malarkey also star.
Directed by Michael Allowitz
Written by: Brian Young

Spoilers/Tweets:

6x22 - I'm Thinking Of You All The While - May 14th

Directed by Chris Grismer
Written by: Caroline Dries and Julie Plec

Spoilers/Tweets:
CD and JP wrote it

General Spoilers: (most recent first)
May Sweeps | Caroline's next move and other steroline crap | Flash forward in the finale? | Lily turned Enzo...no one is all that shocked | Julie Plec responds to DE and other hilarious mean tweets | Will Enzo make a love connection...with some chopsticks? | Enzo Death Flashbacks | Nina Dobrev Finally Free Of TVD | Steroline sex scene confirmed by Ian | Nonsense about Enzo | Julie asks the fans questions | Postmortem Jeremy's goodbye | Julie gets answers from the fans | Steamy hook up | Badass Bonnie is coming | JPs twitter spoilers for the new year | JP talks about DE rain kiss | Steroline angst/friendship | DE!angst/Defan bromance and probably a sob story for Kai | Crossover and DE scoop | Luke's/Liv's coven will be a big part in the mythology tsunami | Fall TV Spoiler | Dinner with Paul | One sided Steroline | Not much for Delena, clarity about Steroline early on | Pic from the Promo Shoot | Ian is going to direct an episode | Season 6 Summary | Stefan/Damon flashbacks? | Delena fanservice after twitter harassment | Ian tweet in Damon costume | JP is going to direct a TVD episode and early crossover with The Originals | Who Might Be Leaving TVD? | Enzo makes a human acquaintance | Where Bonnie & Damon Are Might Not Matter | Who is the "Big Bad" of Season 6? | Possible Delena Summer Flashbacks | Elena as an intern and Jeremy helps the new girl | Caroline's Struggle | Where We Left Off | Boss on new bond for Ian Somerhalder’s Damon | Season 6 Time Jump, Relationships, and Stefan’s New Journey | Will Elena Thwart Steroline? | Comic-Con 2014 Live Blog | Bonnie and Damon's Comic-Con Plea | Grey's Anatomy Diaries | Stefan looks for comfort at a surprising source | Comic Con Panel | Bonnie will be back | Paul would like Steroline-Sex | Ian will return for S6 | Hard times for Stefan after Damon's death | Wishlist of the actors for S6 | The Vampire Diaries Finale: Nina Dobrev and Paul Wesley Talk New Romance and a Big Cliffhanger—Watch Now! | E! Online | Nina and Paul want deaths to matter

Casting News:
Annie Wersching as Lily | Tristin Mays as real!Sarah Salvatore | Chris Wood as Kai | Jodi Lyn O'Keefe as Jo | Marco James as Liam | Jayson Warner Smith as a hot rod shop owner | Emily C. Chang as Ivy | Colin Ferguson as Tripp | Gabrielle Walsh as fake!Sarah | Matt Davis/Alaric returns as series regular | Michael Malarkey/Enzo as new series regular | Chris Brochu as Luke | Penelope Mitchell as Liv

Cast/EP Interviews:
Julie Plec JustJared 04/06 | E!News 07/24 | Zap2it 07/22 | Zap2it 07/21 | KSite 07/19 | TV Guide 07/18 | Zap2it 05/18 | InsideTV 05/16 | TVline 05/16 | TV Guide 05/16 | Hollywoodreporter 05/16
Caroline Dries EOnline 12/11 | TV Guide 12/11 | TV Guide 10/30 | Alloy Entertainment 05/29
Ian Somerhalder MTV 03/12
Nina Dobrev HitFix 07/30 | Tencent 07/06 | TV Guide 05/19
Michael Trevino Zap2it 06/13
Chris Wood Hollywoodreporter 10/30

Introduction Post:

Message to our regular posters:

Near Future of the Posters of this Thread:
Happy 200th TVD Episode brought to you by Babi

Perfect description of every episode:

Credit: mmmbacon

Future Thread Titles:
In Damon's D we trust
Vampire Diaries? More like Julierotica Fanfic.
#DenzoRainKiss2016
Previously on The Damon Kills People Diaries...

Last edited by hurricane eyes; 04-20-2015 at 02:25 PM
Old 04-10-2015, 01:30 PM
Elite Fan

I updated the OP as best as I could. Let me know if I missed anything .
Old 04-10-2015, 01:33 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT

Reposting here
Quote:
Screencaps to the first webclip. It's Delena eating breakfast together and talking to Lily.
Old 04-10-2015, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I don't even watch the show and I get the LOL connected to the title..
Old 04-10-2015, 04:03 PM
Ultimate Fan

Lmao this title

Quote:
Screencaps to the first webclip. It's Delena eating breakfast together and talking to Lily.
Sounds absolutely riveting.

Seriously I'm so happy Nina is free. Playing Elena (Damon's pet girlfriend) must be the most nauseatingly boring role ever.
Old 04-10-2015, 04:22 PM
Administrator

Thanks for the new thread Kara! I love the title!

I have to laugh how JP fangirls over "Bad Boys." She's like an over aged and over sized teenage girl!

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 04-10-2015, 05:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread Kara! I love the title!

I have to laugh how JP fangirls over "Bad Boys." She's like an over aged and over sized teenage girl!
With the mentality of a childish teenager, it's no wonder the writing is bad when you're 43 going on 13 writing fan fiction.
Old 04-10-2015, 06:15 PM
Master Fan

Ridiculous rumor, but just for giggles I'm posting it here. This is what someone on Tumblr posted:
Quote:
My friends friend has this family member who’s REALLY close friends with julie

so basically Kai will be coming back with Lily’s friends, but he will be back to his old self, as in evil again. He will put spell on (hex) Elena which will put her in an eternal sleep. Somehow this will be connected to Bonnie, because the only way Elena can wake up, is if Bonnie dies, and if they try to find a loophole, both of them will die
It sounds totally fake and so stupid, but so is this show.
Old 04-10-2015, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
Ridiculous rumor, but just for giggles I'm posting it here. This is what someone on Tumblr posted:

It sounds totally fake and so stupid, but so is this show.
Great title!

It's really sad that I could actually see this happening.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 04-10-2015, 06:52 PM
Addicted Fan

Lol this title.
Old 04-10-2015, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I could so see that happening, too

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 04-10-2015, 09:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
It's really sad that I could actually see this happening.

I could see the part about Kai coming back evil and getting revenge on Bonnie with the help of the vampires...in fact, this is exactly what I expect to happen. It's the eternal slumber I find hard to believe; reads like something out of a fairytale fanfiction. But if the writers are planning Bamon, then this is the type of crap they would probably write to make Damon torn between the girls.
Old 04-10-2015, 09:38 PM
Elite Fan

I don't know why everyone is laughing at this title. I for one am looking forward to the future Damon-Enzo-Stefan love triangle .

Yeah that "spoiler" sounds like some twisted fairytale fanfic. Not saying this whole show isn't a messed up "Julierotica Fanfic", but I just can't see it happening.
Old 04-10-2015, 09:55 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
I could see the part about Kai coming back evil and getting revenge on Bonnie with the help of the vampires...in fact, this is exactly what I expect to happen. It's the eternal slumber I find hard to believe; reads like something out of a fairytale fanfiction. But if the writers are planning Bamon, then this is the type of crap they would probably write to make Damon torn between the girls.
This scenario would certainly brings things full circle based on Damon ' s quote to Elena in 2x18, when he told her he would always chose her right after he helped Bonnie fake her death. Under other writers this could be a heart wrenching storyline but I don't trust
jp and company to do this right at all. Elena vs Bonnie is always going to be Elena coming out on top. I'm not here for that!
Old 04-10-2015, 10:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Anna (View Post)
Yeah that "spoiler" sounds like some twisted fairytale fanfic. Not saying this whole show isn't a messed up "Julierotica Fanfic", but I just can't see it happening.
We should put that in the next title.

Yeah, I'd like to think that the show wouldn't be that ludicrous. And I doubt JP would tell anyone, even her close friend, what happens in the finale. We know how she gets about spoilers.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread