Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2012, 05:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthea (View Post)
I_Love_Siobhan_Magnus

I agree with your theory about season one, also I remember Jennifer Morrison comparing Emma to Alice. But I am really wishing and hoping, Emma and Snow return home today, I want a charming family reunion.
A family reunion would be a remarkable jubilation to end the first part of season two, but Aurora and Mulan shouldn't fade out since then. I bet they'll be back to FTL anyway to help Aurora retrieve her heart and resurrect Phillip. Obviously, Rumple knows how to do it, and he ought to help them to make up for what he's done wrong as he is responsible for all the soul-sucking deeds conducted by the ravenous wraith he summoned.
Old 12-02-2012, 07:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Old 12-02-2012, 08:37 PM
Elite Fan

So I assume Snow was never successful in taking her father's kingdom back from Regina, if she was still living in his castle.

By the promo it looks like they clashed some time after Charming woke her up.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:42 PM
Elite Fan

Who is Snow trying to stab?
Old 12-02-2012, 10:15 PM
Elite Fan

Emma got her badge back.

So glad she wants to be Sheriff again.
Old 12-02-2012, 10:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

Very interesting info:

IS IT FINALLY TIME FOR SNOW AND CHARMING’S HAPPILY EVER AFTER?
Regina, by helping get the girls back, in essence offered an olive branch. Plus, with her mother coming to town, surely she has other, scarier fish to fry, right? “I hope so,” says Josh Dallas. “But with all great epic love stories, there are always obstacles thrown in front of the lovers – particularly with our show.” So as much as the reunited lovebirds may want a breather to assess “what their life is like now,” Dallas hints, “There are some things happening that the Charming family has to deal with. Cora and Hook are showing up, and we have something else happening in Storybrooke that needs our attention.” Hmmm.

WHAT WAS THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THAT EMMA/MR. GOLD CONVO?
Having become aware that Rumplestiltskin knew from before her birth that she was the savior, Emma upon returning to Storybrooke confronted Mr. Gold about keeping secrets – only to realize that she has a surprise to share with him. “It’s a game of chess for her, because if she has the power to not have her heart ripped out by Cora, that makes her pretty powerful,” says Jennifer Morrison. “She doesn’t understand that power, though, and she doesn’t know the rules, but she doesn’t want to ask him for help, so she is in a delicate way trying to figure out how powerful she is in relation to him.”

WHO’S THE SHERIFF?
Now that Emma is back in Storybrooke, expect her dad to hang up his badge. Somewhat. “David always said he was only going to take over until she got back,” Dallas reminds. “Of course, naturally he’s a leader, so maybe we’ll see some father-daughter sheriffing going on. He likes the gun holster, for sure!”

HOW DID THE SHOW SEND EMMA TO FAIRYTALE LAND AND NOT ONCE GET HER INTO A PRINCESSY GOWN?!
“Ask Eddy and Adam!” Morrison says, deflecting the question to the show’s creators. “Because I was dying [wearing the same thing for 10 episodes]. I was like, ‘Can’t I lose my leather jacket and pick up someone else’s coat or something?’” Ginnifer Goodwin, similarly, is shedding no tears over shedding Snow’s fuchsia sweater. “We were in springwear. In Vancouver. In the winter,” she marvels. Plus, she points out, “We did visit the castle and my things are still there!” But in all seriousness, Goodwin says there was a good reason why Snow, specifically, stuck with her J. Crew look. “The costume department is actually very unbelievable about fighting tooth-and-nail to keep us warm… but [Horowitz and Kitsis] thought it would be easier for the audience to follow where and when we were – especially with me, since I’m a character you’ve seen in all times and all worlds.”

WHAT SORT OF WELCOME WILL HOOK AND CORA GET IN STORYBROOKE?
When I spoke to Colin O’Donoghue last week, he said that through episodes filmed to date, “Hook hasn’t had a huge interaction with many of the other characters” — possibly because he falls in with the wrong (meaning a righteous) crowd upon setting boot in the Maine burg. “It’s shocking and it’s exciting, and it’s not what you would expect,” Dallas says of Hook’s entrance into Storybrooke society. “He gets thrust into the group, as it were, quite violently!”

HOW DOES ONE SNEAK A VINTAGE PIRATE SHIP PAST THE COAST GUARD, ANYWAY?
Will Cora use fairy dust to transform Hook’s intimidating vessel into a mild-mannered shrimping boat? Will the captain pass himself off as a costumed tourist attraction? “People… don’t see the ship,” O’Donoghue teases. “He is with a very powerful person, after all!”

source

"I will always find you."
Old 12-02-2012, 11:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for posting the promo and link guys!

Thank you for the new thread!
Old 12-03-2012, 01:12 AM
Passionate Fan

Can't wait for January especially the scenes between Hook vs Rumpel and Regina vs Cora.
Old 12-03-2012, 06:58 AM
Loyal Fan

emma has magic - so I can;t wait for the merlinesque episode

and they should have invited regina to eat.. Henry at least should have.

and now the long wait. till jan 6.

Old 12-03-2012, 07:28 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by renka21 (View Post)

Regina needs to do a lot more to prove herself to these people after all she has done to them. Plus it wasnt Henry's place.
Old 12-03-2012, 07:51 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:

Wth?
Why?
Why they have to invite Rgina!!!!!
This is the most incredible fandom ever.
Regina tried to kill every family member!
They are there because Regina.
They have their life ruined because Regina!
I cant, I cant!
Old 12-03-2012, 08:56 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessB (View Post)
Very interesting info:
IS IT FINALLY TIME FOR SNOW AND CHARMING’S HAPPILY EVER AFTER?
Regina, by helping get the girls back, in essence offered an olive branch. Plus, with her mother coming to town, surely she has other, scarier fish to fry, right? “I hope so,” says Josh Dallas. “But with all great epic love stories, there are always obstacles thrown in front of the lovers – particularly with our show.” So as much as the reunited lovebirds may want a breather to assess “what their life is like now,” Dallas hints, “There are some things happening that the Charming family has to deal with. Cora and Hook are showing up, and we have something else happening in Storybrooke that needs our attention.” Hmmm.
Thanks for the new spoilers. I think this along with the promo showing the Charmings, and then hearing Rumple tell Emma about his son, is about Neal being Baelfire.

Or maybe "Barrett" will be a new obstacle for Snow and Charming since I think he'll be connected to the Netherworld somehow. Maybe he's upset by outsiders entering his world and trying to use it for their own purposes.

Quote:
WHAT SORT OF WELCOME WILL HOOK AND CORA GET IN STORYBROOKE?
When I spoke to Colin O’Donoghue last week, he said that through episodes filmed to date, “Hook hasn’t had a huge interaction with many of the other characters” — possibly because he falls in with the wrong (meaning a righteous) crowd upon setting boot in the Maine burg. “It’s shocking and it’s exciting, and it’s not what you would expect,” Dallas says of Hook’s entrance into Storybrooke society. “He gets thrust into the group, as it were, quite violently!”
Maybe the Dwarves, Ruby, Granny, and Belle all start to beat him up as payback for him backslapping Belle, knocking her unconscious, and trying to kill her. I wouldn't mind seeing a scene like that. I'd love to see him use his innuendo on Granny and see how long it was before she was shooting her crossbow into him.
Old 12-03-2012, 09:41 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
There's a merlinesque episode? When?
Old 12-03-2012, 10:36 AM
Dedicated Fan

Emma's magic just opened so much more doors now... I just wonder, does it apply to emma too, that all magic comes with a price??

"I will always find you."
Old 12-03-2012, 12:20 PM
Elite Fan

Seeing Emma's magic freaked me out. That was so unexpected. After that hat thing her heart blasting Cora away was scary but awesome!