Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2012, 06:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelaine (View Post)
I think it was speculated earlier - or was it part of a rumor? - that Hook is going to kidnap all the women of Storybrooke?

I wonder if they mean certain, key characters? While we don't know the populaton of Storybrooke - its been hinted it's larger than we think - I doubt they could fit that many on Hook's ship, even if it's a really small town.

Second, several women from SB are accomplished fighters. Deciding to kidnap a large number of women like that is like deciding to kidnap a bunch of navy seals. Sure, it could probably be done, but do you really want to bet on it?
I never heard that rumor before; someone posted in the Rumbelle thread, but I believe he was mistaken. I'm sure it's just Belle who was kidnapped - clearly Hook wanted to take what was most important to Gold, and that was Belle.

Moonlight, fine with me - I think the debate is pointless any way. We can all feel the way we feel about characters and none of us is wrong.
Old 09-04-2012, 06:14 AM
Master Fan

delete
Old 09-04-2012, 07:38 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelaine (View Post)
I think it was speculated earlier - or was it part of a rumor? - that Hook is going to kidnap all the women of Storybrooke?

I wonder if they mean certain, key characters? While we don't know the populaton of Storybrooke - its been hinted it's larger than we think - I doubt they could fit that many on Hook's ship, even if it's a really small town.

Second, several women from SB are accomplished fighters. Deciding to kidnap a large number of women like that is like deciding to kidnap a bunch of navy seals. Sure, it could probably be done, but (if you're Hook) do you really want to bet on that plan?

Then again, maybe the normal rules of good ideas vs bad ideas change when magic and Neverland join into the mix.
I was the one who said that. It was just pure speculation on my part. But judging from the spoilers, it sounds like Hook has a personal vendetta against Rumpel. They'll be sharing a character centric epiosde, so they clearly have some sort of history together.

Personally, I think the only person Hook gets his hands on is Belle. He's probably trying to torment Rumpel or use Belle as leverage. But of course, I could easily be wrong. I wouldn't put it past Hook to kidnap all the lovely ladies of Storybrooke.
All you'll have is an empty heart and a chipped cup
She's gone forever. She's never coming back. And it's your fault
Old 09-04-2012, 10:10 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candygirl9890 (View Post)
I wouldn't put it past Hook to kidnap all the lovely ladies of Storybrooke.
And this would be a bad thing for all of the Storybrooke ladies, right?
Old 09-04-2012, 10:50 AM
Ultimate Fan

nevermind, FF ate half of my post. ugh
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison

Last edited by Serenachan; 09-04-2012 at 10:58 AM
Old 09-04-2012, 10:56 AM
Elite Fan

The spoiler header should say #36 not 35. We just finished 35.
Old 09-04-2012, 12:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Interesting ... how the two actors, who play charming and Henry in this pose, do look like they could indeed be related (grandfather and grandson).

Prince Charming & Grandson Henry (Source:... - inkheart
Old 09-04-2012, 12:35 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
And this would be a bad thing for all of the Storybrooke ladies, right?
Of course it would.
All you'll have is an empty heart and a chipped cup
She's gone forever. She's never coming back. And it's your fault
Old 09-04-2012, 01:39 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Josh Dallas finished filming his morning scenes pretty quickly, so we didn’t think we’d see him again. But, when Robert Carlyle and David Anders were filming scenes inside Mr. Gold’s Josh Dallas appeared. I don’t know if he was involved in the filming inside the store.

Rick, the security guy, bought him out to meet the fans briefly and he was kind enough to sign some Season One DVDs and Blu-Rays for some people.
Wait a second, why would Mr Gold and Dr Whale be in a scene together? And in Gold's pawnshop too?

I sense something is afoot.....

๑۩۞۩๑ . . . Join us on the Robert Carlyle Campaign Thread!. . . ๑۩۞۩๑
Old 09-04-2012, 01:54 PM
Ultimate Fan

I think if ep 5 is indeed Whale centric it'd make sense he would interact with all the regulars
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Old 09-04-2012, 04:43 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiorjiina (View Post)
Wait a second, why would Mr Gold and Dr Whale be in a scene together? And in Gold's pawnshop too?

I sense something is afoot.....
I'm really looking forward to this. It looks like this season will have a lot of characters from last season interacting with each other in situations we haven't seen before. The scene from 2.04 with Maurice, Rumpelstiltskin, Charming and Red should make an interesting foursome. So should the Blue Fairy, Red, Dr. Whale and Dr. Hopper scene in the Storybrooke forest from 2.02.

Too bad Snow and Emma aren't involved in any of these group scenes. Their absence is making me nervous.
I feel like the producers are taking Snow and Emma away from all of the exciting stuff going on in Storybrooke.
Old 09-04-2012, 05:23 PM
Loyal Fan

Spoiler from tvline.com

Question: Any juicy new scoops on Once Upon a Time? The second season isn’t arriving fast enough! —Trippie Ausiello: As a power struggle ensues in the newly magically enriched Storybrooke, Episode 2 will flash back to when the Evil Queen first met Rumplestiltskin. Also, series cocreator Adam Horowitz told Matt Mitovich that the show got Sebastian Stan back as the Mad Hatter for no fewer than three of the early batch of episodes — “and he doesn’t just show up to say, ‘Hey, I’m still here.’ He has his own story, because his daughter is still out there.”
Old 09-04-2012, 05:27 PM
Elite Fan

YESSS!!! I knew Seb wasn't just visiting Jen. So they have filmed 5 episodes so far and Jefferson is in 3 of them
Old 09-04-2012, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes! I adore him.
Old 09-04-2012, 05:45 PM
Master Fan

I enjoy Jeff as well - glad to see him back.

I do admit to being frustrated that Belle is only in 2 out of the first 5 episodes. Explaining her absence is going to be tricky as I can't imagine Gold would leave her to her own devices so soon after (a) being released from the asylum and (b) being kidnapped by Hook.