Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2012, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deej (View Post)
I think we all need to remember that this is a very dark and twisted and sometimes sad existence for our fairytale peeps. That's the purpose of the curse! To torcher them...and in turn, torcher the viewers too. We aren't going to like it, just like we didn't like Graham dying or David waking up to be married to Kathryn instead of being with Snow. Things like, "david and Regina making whoopie", are the kinds of things that they need to do to make this show last forever. They're not looking at it as an hour and a half cartoon movie with a happy ending. The Happy Ending, the "And they lived happily ever after", isn't going to happen for a very very very long time!!

Stop watching if something doesn't happen the way you want it and I think you'll miss out on a really cool show with a very cool premise. Not to mention the amazing thing that will happen once Snow and Charming do end up together.
Sorry, but I completely disagree that this is something that NEEDS to happen or even SHOULD happen to make the show compelling. This is gross. It's too far, it's too much. They already pressed the boundaries with David and Kathryn having sex and MM/Whale having a one night stand. This doesn't need to happen. And as many Snow/Charming fans have already said, endgame does not make up for this much damage to the journey.
Old 04-05-2012, 11:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
Sorry, but I completely disagree that this is something that NEEDS to happen or even SHOULD happen to make the show compelling. This is gross. It's too far, it's too much. They already pressed the boundaries with David and Kathryn having sex and MM/Whale having a one night stand. This doesn't need to happen. And as many Snow/Charming fans have already said, endgame does not make up for this much damage to the journey.
Them having sex doesn't NEED to happen, its just more realistic to think that things LIKE this need to happen for story and plot. I'm not saying I want it to, but this show has already pissed me off with killing off Graham, so who's to stop the writers from doing something else stupid. There needs to be drama, or it wouldn't be a show.

The problem is that they're working with two characters that have always been together in the audiences mind. It's not like Jack/Kate and Kate/Sawyer, where the writers can do whatever. People expect for Snow/Charming to be together forever. But the truth is, this show is telling the story of what happened after the original story ends. Whether we like it or not the writers can do or go wherever they want to.

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~
Old 04-05-2012, 12:00 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
Word. I just find it really jarring that "your wife's own stepmother makes a move on you.". If David resists, evoking his inner Prince Charming, that, for me is compelling. Otherwise, the bitter taste will forever remain in mouth no matter how sweet Mary and David's reconciliation would be down the road (whenever that may be).
Old 04-05-2012, 12:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainsid (View Post)
Word. I just find it really jarring that "your wife's own stepmother makes a move on you.". If David resists, evoking his inner Prince Charming, that, for me is compelling. Otherwise, the bitter taste will forever remain in mouth no matter how sweet Mary and David's reconciliation would be down the road (whenever that may be).
ICAM . The reconciliation won't be as sweet or justified if David lets himself be seduced by Regina. Charming needs to shine through David for once. Every Storybrooke character has shown some of their FTL counterpart, except David. Hopefully this will be his chance by shooting down Regina and making it clear to her that he would NEVER sleep with her.
Old 04-05-2012, 12:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by geegee06 (View Post)
ICAM . The reconciliation won't be as sweet or justified if David lets himself be seduced by Regina. Charming needs to shine through David for once. Every Storybrooke character has shown some of their FTL counterpart, except David. Hopefully this will be his chance by shooting down Regina and making it clear to her that he would NEVER sleep with her.
Agree with both the last two posts... we need a new thread you guys!!
Old 04-05-2012, 12:59 PM
Obsessed Fan

Guys, remember, the show is for FAMILIES!
Is what they said when the show began.
They cant change now the plot and make s dark and adult version. Well, they can, but that will make them lose viewers.
Old 04-05-2012, 01:19 PM
Master Fan

I highly doubt they sleep together tbh
Old 04-05-2012, 01:22 PM
Obsessed Fan

As I said, not sleeping, just a kiss or a flirting scene is awful for me (well, sex scene would be the worst).
They said they were gonna write an awesome journey for mary and david and we would enjoy it..............really? in season 2 or 3, it seems.......................
Old 04-05-2012, 01:24 PM
Ultimate Fan

I'm gonna open the new thread if no one minds. Since we're already over our limit.
EDIT: here's the new thread: http://www.fanforum.com/f15/once-upo.../#post62385008
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Closed Thread   Post New Thread