Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Summer TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2012, 01:27 PM
Ultimate Fan

Once Upon A Time S&S #20: We're freaking out in here!!!!

CAST

Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan
Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret
Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/John Doe/David
Lana Parrilla as Evil Queen/Regina
Jamie Dornan as Sheriff Graham
Jared Gilmore as Henry
Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold
Raphael Sbarge as Jiminy Cricket/Archie

CREW
Adam Horowitz, executive producer and writer
Jane Espenson, writer
Liz Tigelaar, writer
Andrew Chambliss, writer

promotional pictures of the cast
Comic Con Posters
Show Posters (with the new show logo)
Master storytellers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz ("Lost," "Tron: Legacy") invite everyone to brace themselves for a modern fairytale with thrilling twists and hints of darkness, brimming with wonder and filled with the magic of our most beloved stories.

And they lived happily ever after... or so everyone was led to believe. Emma Swan (Jennifer Morrison, "House") knows how to take care of herself. She's a 28-year-old bail bondsperson who's been on her own ever since she was abandoned as a baby. But when Henry (Jared Gilmore, "Mad Men") -- the son she gave up years ago -- finds her, everything changes. Henry is now 10 years old and in desperate need of Emma's help. He believes that Emma actually comes from an alternate world, and that she's Snow White (Ginnifer Goodwin, "Big Love") and Prince Charming's (Josh Dallas) missing daughter. According to his book of fairytales, they sent her away to protect her from the Evil Queen's (Lana Parrilla) curse, which trapped the characters of fairytale world forever, frozen in time, and brought them into our modern world.

Of course Emma doesn't believe a word, but when she brings Henry back to Storybrooke, she finds herself drawn to this unusual boy and his strange New England town. Concerned for him, she decides to stay for a while, but she soon suspects that Storybrooke is more than it seems. It's a place where magic has been forgotten -- but is still powerfully close -- where fairytale characters are alive, even though they don't remember who they once were, and where the Evil Queen, known as Regina, is now Henry's foster mother.

In order to understand where the fairytale world's former inhabitants came from, and what ultimately led to the Evil Queen's wrath, you'll need a glimpse into their previous lives to learn their origins. But it might just turn everything you've ever believed about these characters upside-down.

Meanwhile, the epic battle for the future of all worlds is about to begin. For good to win, Emma will have to accept her destiny and fight like hell.

UPCOMING EPISODES
1.19 The Return
MR. GOLD ATTEMPTS TO UNCOVER AUGUST’S TRUE IDENTITY, AND RUMPLESTILTSKIN AGREES TO LET HIS SON FIND A WAY TO TAKE AWAY HIS EVIL POWERS AND TURN HIM BACK INTO THE LOVING FATHER HE ONCE WAS, ON ABC’S “ONCE UPON A TIME”

“The Return” - Mr. Gold attempts to uncover the true identity of August, Emma confronts Regina about her involvement in Kathryn’s disappearance, and David tries to apologize and reconcile with Mary Margaret. Meanwhile, in the fairytale land that was, Rumplestiltskin agrees to comply and do whatever it takes if his son can find a way for him to safely give up his powers and turn back into the loving man he used to be, on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, APRIL 22 (8:00-9:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold, Lana Parrilla as Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Eion Bailey as August, Jared Gilmore as Henry Mills and Raphael Sbarge as Jiminy Cricket/Archie Hopper.

Guest starring are David Anders as Dr. Whale, Anastasia Griffith as Kathryn/Abigail, Keegan Connor Tracy as Mother Superior/Blue Fairy, Meghan Ory as Ruby/Red, Giancarlo Esposito as Sidney/Magic Mirror, Beverley Elliott as Granny, Dylan Schmid as Baelfire, Conner Dwelly as Morraine, Greyston Holt as Jim/Frederick, Gabe Khouth as Mr. Clark/Sneezy, Michael Coleman as Happy, Mig Macario as Bashful, Jarod Joseph as Billy, Christina Gooding as mute maid and Michael Roberds as donkey driver.

“The Return” was written by Jane Espenson and directed by Paul Edwards.
  • We will find out more about the backstory of Rumplestilskin and his son. We will find out why he lost his son in this episode.
1.20 The Stranger
August takes Emma on a journey that will show her how to beat Regina and possibly attain custody of Henry; Regina tries to seduce David.
Source
  • This is the Pinocchio/Geppetto backstory
  • This is the episode where we find out the Stranger’s identity.
  • August and Marco visit Mr Gold’s shot (pics here); and here is Emma too storming out of Mr Gold’s shop.
  • According to a report, in a David/Regina scene “David helps the Mayor whose Mercedes has broken down”
1.21 Apple Red as Blood
As Henry begs Emma to stay in Storybrooke, Regina works on a plot that could rid her of Emma permanently; Snow White asks her cohorts to help save Prince Charming and defeat the evil queen.
Source
  • Jefferson returns in this episode
  • An apple tree appears in the middle of Storybrooke
  • There’s a scene where Emma falls down in the street and David and Mary Margaret help her out
1.22 A Land Without Magic
  • The producers plan to call back to the premiere’s pivotal clock-ticking moment in the finale. “It’s huge,” Pearlman says of the season-ender. “It’s quite large in typical Lost fashion. With Emma coming to town in the pilot, she got the clock to start ticking, which started to affect everybody in the town in different ways. In the season finale, there will be something that will happen that will affect everybody in the town.”
  • The Huntsman is back in flashbacks.
  • Dr Whale is in the episode.
  • Emilie De Ravin (Belle) is back.
  • Jefferson and Maleficient are in this episode

CASTING & GUEST STARS
  • The Mad Hatter/Jefferson will be back in 1.21 and 1.22
  • Maleficient will be back in 1.22
  • Belle will be back in 1.22
  • The Huntsman will be back in 1.22
  • Cora will be back in season 2

SET PICS

OTHER SPOILERS
  • “Henry’s father is a very important part of the puzzle, it’s also entirely possible that we may meet him and not know we met him.”

SEASON 2 SPOILERS
  • We will find out Dr Whale’s identity.
  • We will meet Ariel.
  • We will find out about the book and who wrote it.
  • There are “major plans” for Cora this season (possible 3-episode arc)
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison

Last edited by Serenachan; 04-07-2012 at 08:29 AM
Old 04-05-2012, 01:30 PM
Obsessed Fan

there are more obstacles for a love story, indeed this show is fantasy so writers can play with magic. David remembering and trying to win Mary' heart again, Regina send one of them to the ftl to keep them separated.... I dont know, but Regina seducing Charming is the WORST option ever.
Old 04-05-2012, 01:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

thanks for the new thread! love the title LOL
Old 04-05-2012, 01:34 PM
Master Fan

tyftnt serena!
Old 04-05-2012, 01:34 PM
Ultimate Fan

I'm deleting some of the old spoilers that have already happened and updating a bit
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Old 04-05-2012, 01:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by oicaxf (View Post)
there are more obstacles for a love story, indeed this show is fantasy so writers can play with magic. David remembering and trying to win Mary' heart again, Regina send one of them to the ftl to keep them separated.... I dont know, but Regina seducing Charming is the WORST option ever.
I don't think that Regina attempting to seduce Charming is a bad plot idea. It makes sense. It's cliche... yes. But think about Charming with the siren. He should be immune to anyone but Snow, that's what makes him so great. Hopefully Regina's attempt at seducing him is going to make Charming show up in David. It's time

Now if they actually sleep together, whether it's forced/trickery/etc or not... I don't like the idea of that, but I want to wait and see what comes out.
Old 04-05-2012, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for the new thread!
Old 04-05-2012, 02:01 PM
Ultimate Fan

I added some spoilers we had but hadn't been added to the OP, plus some color!
Old 04-05-2012, 02:07 PM
Total Fan

Good job! Thanks for the new thread

Harry x Ginny | Snow x Charming | Neal x Emma | Castle x Beckett | Clark x Lois
Tumblr
Old 04-05-2012, 02:22 PM
Loyal Fan

thank you for the new thread!

maybe they kiss david and regina.. and david gets his memories back..

not exactly what regina would want.. but that would be OK.. and he slaps her.. after he remembers

or he has a black out.. and she makes it look like they did.. that is a possibility too.. but i don;t like that idea

Last edited by renka21; 04-05-2012 at 02:23 PM Reason: add
Old 04-05-2012, 02:35 PM
Obsessed Fan

But if as David he let Reginas kiss him.....I dont care if he remembers, he has let another woman kiss him! He should say NO
Old 04-05-2012, 02:45 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenachan (View Post)
He's in 21 (confimed) and 22 (not yet confirmed, but very likely).
TV Guide said "he'll be back and madder than ever!" but it could just be a joke

tftnt !

thank you so much for respond i can`t wait for him to come back.I really like the way Sebastian played him in 1x17.
This show is so good that i do not even want to read spoilers i am enjoying and watching episodes,but i needed to know about Jefferson
Sebastian and Jennifer have really nice chemistry on the screen
Old 04-05-2012, 02:50 PM
Total Fan

YAY for the return of the Mad Hatter.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 04-05-2012, 02:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by renka21 (View Post)
or he has a black out.. and she makes it look like they did.. that is a possibility too.. but i don;t like that idea
Oh please don't let it be that. I've thought about that scenario as well and even though "it" wouldn't really happen, I just hate the thought of Regina having the upper hand yet again. David and MM have to have a win for once, curse or not.
Old 04-05-2012, 02:58 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by renka21 (View Post)
thank you for the new thread!

maybe they kiss david and regina.. and david gets his memories back..

not exactly what regina would want.. but that would be OK.. and he slaps her.. after he remembers

No woman should ever be subjected to physical violence no matter what she has done. This comment really upsets me.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread